Tournament 2019 international group thread

• ok. i see ciccio narse also on vacancy. they're farm. :) and now you lost 3 account for your loading into finals 800A

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

-23 days or more until server end! probably you have to wait before open you big mouth

seriously...i don't like your bla bla bla

My last Top 5 rounds:

s6 IMPAVIDO --> got a quad with only my account LOL

s1 IMPAVIDO --> 1 vs 45 infiniti ---> 6 cap zeroed, 2 in the same night!

3x Furbi3lvl --> Warning mass-delete before day 25

Finals The Gypsies --> Server ruined by TG --> Catched a beautiful PL

Trx3 MobyDicks --> 8 villages conquered in less than 22 hours! all zone zeroed! lost 2 armies!

• man itallian cheaters really get angry when you call them out, they have shown their true colours this server, just full of cheats.

hi little cheater, where are you reports with real attack points? you have not them? do you kill scouts like as orion? why you hide them?

• hi little cheater, where are you reports with real attack points? you have not them? do you kill scouts like as orion? why you hide them?

im a deffer so i have no off points noob xD and if i did it wouldnt be on my multi's scouts as i dont have multi's and im not a noob and can kill enemy troops xD

• im a deffer so i have no off points noob xD and if i did it wouldnt be on my multi's scouts as i dont have multi's and im not a noob and can kill enemy troops xD

there is a long list of players of your ally, and you hide them, why?

maybe they are cheaters :osd:

• ?(You guys are over my head.

Obviously, obviously you know I'm a noob in this tournament thingies... But I need your opinion. I came in late, took me awhile 2 find an alliance that I liked, spoke one of my languages, and would accept me. So I've played under the AOTW banner ever since.

Obviously not a great one!

They fail to communicate...

I have lost a few villages before and after joining the alliance. Stuck with the server and made a comeback even though maybe I should have deleted...

Sooo... what happens once the server is over?:/

When does the tourney start?

What should i do?

• Final usually starts 15-20 November. AOTW is a CS alliance and it will be more of them in Final, the other ones plays on Russian qual, group B. You can probably join them. I'm in that chat and they talks a lot and I don't understand a word :P

• How is it possible that a person is inactive for 5 days and wakes up when i send out raids on them ?

Do i have grounds of reporting the using unfair means ? or is it just coincidence...

There are quite a few such italians and Arabs next to me, ICE, InVinoVeritas, NickSax right on top of my head

how do i make a case against them ?

Com4(2018-19) - The Force

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force

SpaceLizard and EarthlyGoat ;)

• :sleeping:

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, .RU 2018, 2019 finals

• If you think there is something off, please report them. They will be checked by the RET team.

But to be honest, sometimes players do forget to log in.

• How is it possible that a person is inactive for 5 days and wakes up when i send out raids on them ?

Do i have grounds of reporting the using unfair means ? or is it just coincidence...

InVinoVeritas

this prick got me, scouts landed every villa max WH and Granary, send a raid to land 1hr after scouts and suddenly troops in all villages and no res in WH's

• this prick got me, scouts landed every villa max WH and Granary, send a raid to land 1hr after scouts and suddenly troops in all villages and no res in WH's

hehe bad day for you :)

Account history (Krucifix):
    (Slovenian)
    OST ~ JZP ~ KYS ~ Angels ~ UNITY ~ Gods ~ VvV ~ LP ~ ME ~ KYS
    (Others)
    UNITED(Ba) ~ CUP Int(Qualification) ~ WiC(De) ~ KYS(Ba)

Krucifix
    Playing since 2006

• this prick got me, scouts landed every villa max WH and Granary, send a raid to land 1hr after scouts and suddenly troops in all villages and no res in WH's

1 hour is good enough time.

if opponent is close by in an 2x/3x server 2-3 hours of inactivity, can led you to loss couple of villas :P

so in 1 hour just gather defense from his PD and move out resources is no big deal :thumbsup:

Still i feel pity for you. bad day

INX4 - X Men (NG) | INX5 - Messiah (NG) | INX7 - Barbarian (NG)
    INX9 - BloodDrain | INX10 - Invoker (Z) | INX12 - Rogue Knight (NE)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IN3(R4) - Scorpion
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    AUX20 - Ben-Hur/The Knight (NW)
    AUX21 - Bar-B-Q (Cartels)
    --------------------------------------
    COMX - The Ghost (SW)

• 1 hr for someone who has not gone up a single population in over 7 days and is maxed WH in every villa is a little strange ^_^

• YEAH!

How to build 45k def points where nobody hits more then 1k off points in just 35 min ;)

Al3geed knows best!

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, .RU 2018, 2019 finals