Tournament 2019 international group thread

• che ansia once again proves he is the mightiest of scrub lords, bet his little EDITED was hard just dreaming about VTU's killing scouts, but nope they are legit points unlike al3geed and orion

• che ansia once again proves he is the mightiest of scrub lords, bet his little EDITED was hard just dreaming about VTU's killing scouts, but nope they are legit points unlike al3geed and orion

stop rosik please and learn english :osd:

he want kill noobmaster69X/

• all taken.

some happy, some not

who cares

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• stop rosik please and learn english :osd:

Start speaking english, and stop saying rosik like you do for years ;)

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

~ The special one... ~

• Hello,

I can see many here are easy to say someone is a cheater...

Some of them will definetly be cheaters offcourse, but most players in the massive meta are just playing the game.

I'm in this meta. But to be honest... i didn't know we would have half the server as our ally. So when I look back, i do regret joining the metabecause it is difficult to grow like this.

But i do like the peoples from my alliance and haven't seen real cheaters with us.

I regret its is all about cheating here... and not so much about great tactics or attacks or failed attacks ... because i did see some of those...

I hope for these last days, i will get to see more about those tactics or attacks instead of cheaters...

2019 Qualifications: Horus

2019-2020 Finals: Loki

• More asked about that and for team in finals

History:

~ The special one... ~

• sorry, nothing interesting to report :S

History:

~ The special one... ~