Tournament 2019 international group thread

• Cant see the report, can you please share other link ?

ofcourse i bet thats from the Black_Bolt splat ?

do you want to see Black_Bolts splat on Exodus WW 3 days after our splat on him ? I Bet youd be happy with us as allies than 10 black_bolts

we will spawn in your quad in finals brudda. Lets make our warhammers talk then :)

Com4(2018-19) - The Force

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force

Finals (2019-18) - Mighty Geese

• Is emerik agree?

:/

Are you admin? or are you only "pertechino"?

• giphy.gif

• illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• Final usually starts 15-20 November. AOTW is a CS alliance and it will be more of them in Final, the other ones plays on Russian qual, group B. You can probably join them. I'm in that chat and they talks a lot and I don't understand a word :P

Thanks for info and advise!

Though I've been playing international servers since the "classics" when (tribal icons looked like leggo characters), built to the finish a few WWs and played under one of the best alliances ever (TR!)... I still dont get this tourney swing. Seems there's no intra alliance communications, no strategic planning, tactical coordination's inexistant. And most I've seen is attack, attack, attack and to hell with all the rest including trying to build and def a WW. :rolleyes:

So...:/ I'll have to really meditate if it's worth it for me to try for the Final instead of just waiting for a .com server. Russian??? 8o

How about Italian:D.

Well, wishever... thanks anyway;)

• you forgot cheating hell out of your multies and show emblems bcs you can

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• This forum turned into some kind of nasty swamp.

A few other italian guys also continue to talk trash over and over again, they don't get tired, sadly it affects the mood of a vast majority of players who used to come read the forum for reports, nice comments, analysis, but now all they can see is italian spam, low life poor quality spam.

Ohh Emerik / Dacia donated 7500 euro to poor children let's mock him :)) Really ?

Ohh Emerik has top 1 army on the server (had) ohh let's mock him he's prooly using a lot of multiaccounts and God know what else (maybe he made a pact with the Devil :))) ... while italians never had (this round at least) an army half the size of my hammer in their entire confederation...

They had to lick arab boots for months in order to have hope for a win in the Finals. Arab leaders came to me asking for cooperation and I turned them down, I don't want to associate myself with them. But I guess there is no pride left in Italy, just spam and a sad machiavellian mentality.

And how many Finals did italian won btw ? Ohh I remember - one ... the one where Rinobit was WW builder. And do you think I cannot remember how silly you were back then ? He never had a clue how to organize a WW account or to feed 50 million deff, all he did was spam spam spam on Skype conferences while me and Crash and my sitters were doing most of the work. The only time italians won something in travian, was mainly due to my efforts.

And it's also sad to read Rinobit fanatasies how Exodus and Emerik made some kind of deal with CUP and with VTU and with whom else ?

Because you made deal with germans and greeks and arabs and turks and french and half of the planet you cant think an alliance like Exodus can play in your quadrant without making secret deals with other teams :) But the truth is we have no deal, with no one... We occasionally talk on skype / discord / IGMs, we know each other for years, we wish each other good luck against italian edited , this is a nice part of the game when you can actually talk with a fellow travian veteran and respect each other and share some information and reports, it makes it more fun.

In the end just want to say that I've seen some nice attacks this server and a few very good players in the italian team, like Valar Morghulis, or Leviathan, I really liked the work of that scouter, you did amazing job discovering our real attacks, congrats, also very nice work with speed artifacts on Leviathan and StellaStyle when conquering Pazuzzu 's hammer, that one was painful for us, as it was an army aiming to be top 5 of the server and you killed it with minimum losses.

But instead of talking about the game, about nice missions and attacks like that, when I come to forum I keep reading edited from Rinobit and che ansia and few other italian spammers.

Shame on you for destroying what once was a nice place to post comments and read about our favorite game...

Teutonic Steel, Tournament 13-14-15-16-17-18 :hero3:
    Archangels, Dacia, 2011 (com5) - Archangels, WoD, 2010 (com1), Timb3r, ReF/CWL, 2009 (com6) - Arwen in 2008 (com5), Emerik in 2007 (com5), 2006 (com1), 2005 (com1)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Sove: language ().

• edited

edited

We all enjoyed the donation, but we tease you because you have boasted so many times of this action, and you demanded to win the last final with this excuse, and this is shameful, more than spam!!!

You are just a false person and a hypocrite, and all the Romanian confederate has understood it, Infact they kicked out you

Am I a noob players?

ahahahahah

We can see you're out of your mind!

When I was a ww builder... It's true, we didn't have 50kk of defenses, but 100kk, and you never login on my account, infact you don't know how deff we had!!!

Ask Vali... He is a very good player! And he, with tochitsa and Anela, helped our account...

The only time I heard you was at the end of the server when you cried:

"Please, invite me in ally? it's my dream to win the iPhone og TG"

Now, instead, you do generous donations to "poor children"...

The truth is that you would sell a kidney to win a server on this game, edited !!!

tenor.gif

osd.pngosd.pngosd.pngosd.png

• your players what were crying in forum and offended italian meta, are not they clown too? we only answered them

only loosers like you can offend in forum, ciao ;)

• Rinobit - sorry yes, you are Noob. (with all your accounts). You spent years of your life creating flame and spamming forums. You are a edited , you know this, I know this, everyone knows this.

I'm sorry for you, I do.

But this is not your forum, and not your playground.

We are tired of your silly jokes and banter, we are tired of your spam and your ugly face.

While I was helping Uollas you've been always nice to me, now that we are enemies suddenly we can see your true colours.

About Funcool account I know everything in detail, I was Dacia admin and all the helpers you've got I assigned them to the task and they reported to me.

Not to mention that both Anelia and tochitsa followed me and played with me in the next server and never wanted to see your face again.

And regarding the donation can we just stop making fun of this ? I wanted to give a good example but apparently to the wrong audience.

There are 2 posts of mine in 2 years where I mentioned about donating prizes for children, how the hell is that bragging and boasting ?

che ansia - you are a edited trainee, but I can see you are trying hard to level up.

I won everything there is in this game, multiple times, I did it all, huge hammer, multiple non capital armies, hundreds of missions, played defence, played offence, been WW builder, lead small team, lead big team, always been a top player, how am I a looser ?

Go eat a frog or something :)

Teutonic Steel, Tournament 13-14-15-16-17-18 :hero3:
    Archangels, Dacia, 2011 (com5) - Archangels, WoD, 2010 (com1), Timb3r, ReF/CWL, 2009 (com6) - Arwen in 2008 (com5), Emerik in 2007 (com5), 2006 (com1), 2005 (com1)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ridder Huma: words ().

• Can we see reports from today attacking on all 3 WW? We want to see reports, not to read who is bigger monkey ;)
    Thanks

Account history (Krucifix):
    (Slovenian)
    OST ~ JZP ~ KYS ~ Angels ~ UNITY ~ Gods ~ VvV ~ LP ~ ME ~ KYS
    (Others)
    UNITED(Ba) ~ CUP Int(Qualification) ~ WiC(De) ~ KYS(Ba)

Krucifix
    Playing since 2006

• I sadly only have the arab hammer on us. See it above. For more write them ingame, im not willed to communicate with these italian at the moment anymore. It's a mess. It's a cheater alliance on a russian level now. They even talk about this openly. It's funny. Only way to win :o

varie-473694.610x431.jpg

che ansia - you are a clown trainee, but I can see you are trying hard to level up.

I won everything there is in this game, multiple times, I did it all, huge hammer, multiple non capital armies, hundreds of missions, played defence, played offence, been WW builder, lead small team, lead big team, always been a top player, how am I a looser ?

Go eat a frog or something :)

wow bro you are too strong, can you teach me ?

when i grow up i wanna be like you

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• The only time italians won something in travian, was mainly due to my efforts.

Ahahahahahahah

TILT :osd:

You are offending hundreds of players who played the 2014 World Cup!

This is a Map

This is political map

While the Italians with the Hungarians fought face to face against the Russians, you were relaxed in the distant area to raise your multy

We attacked and defended every day, I was on the front line, with your compatriot Vali and Calin, They can tell you if I was a noob or not.

I organized missions and defensive phase also for the Romanians in the central area, because you were absent

The WW phase was managed by Funcool / Vali / Anela / Tochitsa

You only appeared in the final phase to ask for the iPhone ...

Ah, you're so liar you say lies about tochitsa ...

He hated me so much that he played two servers with me, even as a dual ... liar!

The only time you do a good thing, a donation, you boast 20 times in every sentence you write.

Even, in the last final, after the rollback, you cried to win the server with the excuse of donation !!! Shame!!!

Who does charity keeps it hidden, you are a hypocrite and an egoist, for this the Romanians kicked you out of the Confederate ;)

We all know how you play...

If you play with only one account... You don't know how to build crop fields beyond level 10

• But I guess there is no pride left in Italy, just spam and a sad machiavellian mentality.

The only time italians won something in travian, was mainly due to my efforts.

Uollasarab meta is not all italian meta, it is only uollas meta joined with germans and greeks and arabs and turks and french and others

Other italian meta are playing qualification without spamm in other group, also many italian players in uollasarab meta are good players, you are generalizing for a bit of spam

Only in 2017 best italians meta played united and you win mainly due to our effort, because we started in the russian quad and italians stopped russians

i'm agree with you about italian spammers, but please respect for italian players

tenor.gif7hCWMFe.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by luca73 ().

• In the end just want to say that I've seen some nice attacks this server and a few very good players in the italian team, like Valar Morghulis, or Leviathan, I really liked the work of that scouter, you did amazing job discovering our real attacks, congrats, also very nice work with speed artifacts on Leviathan and StellaStyle when conquering Pazuzzu 's hammer, that one was painful for us, as it was an army aiming to be top 5 of the server and you killed it with minimum losses.

Thanks for the compliments, it's first time I do scouter account. The plan on pazuzzu was my idea and I didn't think it could work, it was a nice shot ^^.

I don't usually write in forums, we know that here it is full of spammers and I think there are some in every meta = Forum users do not represent the entire meta anyway.

For the rest of your post it's not my business to answer you, I'm not interested in forums-flame and I don't like spammers very much so I agree with you about this topic (Even if you're doing flame too in your post :/, just to answer regards our "half" hammers, it's useless have big hammers if you don't know how to use them, if I'm not wrong you just did 2 planned mission during the whole server and crashed both times without results). But this is a qualifying server and I suppose that even your players wanted to play just to get the code, as well as 80% of mine, therefore I do not criticize you for this.

Anyway, to share some action, we stole BP from King Pop tonight (before some spammers come and say we bought it :rolleyes:). He has "The eagles great eyes", a double-edged sword, we sent 2 small hammers without heroes (and sent fake with heroes on his WoW), then added the hero to 16m away.

This was the cleaning: http://prntscr.com/peznra , 3m later arrived the hammer with catapult and at the same second also the hero added up close.

TS1 2015 - Heisenberg - [UollasL]
    TS7 2015 - Heisenberg - [UollasL]
    TS1 2016 - brain.gif - [UollasL]

TS1 2015 - Heisenberg [UollasL]
    Finals 2017-18 - Valar Morghulis [UollasL]
    TX3 2018 - Balerion [Uollas]

Finals 2018-19 - Valar Morghulis [UollasL]

Finals 2019-20 - STOP ROSIK! [UollasL]

Titani 2020 - Dulcis in fundo [OUTLAWS]