Tournament 2019 international group thread

• Ahahahahahahah

TILT :osd:

You are offending hundreds of players who played the 2014 World Cup!

Only one here offending italian players is you by your behaviour, and just saying, wtf you did 2014 is of no interest of nobody , its 2019. :osd:

In corso:

Finals 2020/2021 Pink - INFINITI

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• I enjoy talking about the game, strategies, attack reports, but I almost stopped reading this forum due to the amount of spam and mockery that started here 2 years ago.

In one of my previous posts, I was doing some flame, true, it's wrong to accuse all italian players for this, but I also mention that I am very appreciative towards Valar Morghulis, Leviathan and others.

That attack when you conquered Pazuzzu 's hammer happened between 3 to 6 AM and you had a bit of luck, but hey it's part of the game, so credit is due, well done.

Pazuzzu was trying to explain to us in the morning how he sent raids just before 3 AM and then he went to sleep for 3 hours, when he woke up there was only a few second until real attacks were coming and he had no time to react.

We all freaked out thinking that we have a spy in the alliance, we started scandal in the conference and so on :) stressful day that one.

But the attack operations this server end up in a failure on a massive scale, italians, romanians, arabs, germans, greeks you name it. I've seen a few missions from each team, all ending up in a huge splat.

Maybe the old fashion way with missions / sync attacks is not so efficient anymore, I dont know ...

Also with the egyptians being part of the game, I feel that there is more defence available, however being a summer server and with many players being here just to get a code for Finals, it's not the most relevant server to draw conclusions.

As for the attack reports, arabs landed on WW Exodus this morning, and we are now out of the race for WW 100:

AbRaXaS: https://tboss.flyy.eu/r/5d97ab332ecfb

RM1: https://tboss.flyy.eu/r/5d97ab5cabcc2

bond007: https://tboss.flyy.eu/r/5d97ab784a112

Teutonic Steel, Tournament 13-14-15-16-17-18 :hero3:
    Archangels, Dacia, 2011 (com5) - Archangels, WoD, 2010 (com1), Timb3r, ReF/CWL, 2009 (com6) - Arwen in 2008 (com5), Emerik in 2007 (com5), 2006 (com1), 2005 (com1)

• Unly in 2017 best italians meta played united and you win mainly due to our effort, and scarcity of @NeoRec_IT_that failed to zeroed the cell of the bp

Fixed

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

Here she is :osd:

Is there a Noob Party? :osd:

• Emerik you dont even have 50% of italian players on this server, dont talk about italians, talk about uollas. No point talking about italians anyway, guess thaye have like 20 allieds from what I have heard.

In corso:

• Emerik you dont even have 50% of italian players on this server, dont talk about italians, talk about uollas. No point talking about italians anyway, guess thaye have like 20 allieds from what I have heard.

It's funny to read you while you boast as an "Italian leader"

Am I wrong or are you Swedish? :osd:

• It's funny to read you while you boast as an "Italian leader"

Am I wrong or are you Swedish? :osd:

You couldnt find a better reason for ranting? :osd: Nope, when it comes to Travian Im 100% italian, seems Im more partriotic Italian than you even :osd::osd:

In corso:

• Regard pazuzzu, he didn't keep scouts on his hammer village and other villages too, we do not have spy in your alliance, I just scouted him every night in every village for a week (or more maybe ^^) to check is working time on account, then decided better time when to send attacks and seems worked.

About failure of off operations, I think that people just made errors that could be avoided with a bit of attention, but I think the main cause of these errors is due to the fact that nobody was going to play seriously, qualifications are always in the summer, when people prefer to do something else instead of playing travian. It is true that perhaps with the Egyptians there are more defenses available, but it is also true that with the new Confederate System walls can only be made by a limited number of people, so I don't think that the missions' failure is due to the enormous quantity of Egyptian defenses, by the way this is just my point of view.

TS1 2015 - Heisenberg - [UollasL]
    TS7 2015 - Heisenberg - [UollasL]
    TS1 2016 - brain.gif - [UollasL]

Finals 2017-18 - Valar Morghulis [UollasL]
    TX3 2018 - Balerion [Uollas]

Finals 2018-19 - Valar Morghulis [UollasL]

Finals 2019-20 - STOP ROSIK! [UollasL]

Titani 2020 - Dulcis in fundo [OUTLAWS]

TS1 2020 - UntilTheEnd [UollasL]

• You couldnt find a better reason for ranting? :osd: Nope, when it comes to Travian Im 100% italian, seems Im more partriotic Italian than you even :osd::osd:

You're right!

If we consider all your multy of the ITSQUAD, mmmm yes, we are only 50% :osd:

• You're right!

If we consider all your multy of the ITSQUAD, mmmm yes, we are only 50% :osd:

Oh you are reffering to the oasis I raid with 20 horses? Awesome :P Now explain to this community how to be topraider with a media of 500k/hour by raiding 2 oasis with 20 horses, this is not italian forum, so present the math EDITED

In corso:

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed swear ().

• Oh you are reffering to the oasis I raid with 20 horses? Awesome :P Now explain to this community how to be topraider with a media of 500k/hour by raiding 2 oasis with 20 horses, this is not italian forum, so present the math EDITED

Otherwise I put all the reports of all your raids of the last 20 days... ;)

Why do you have to bore this 3D too?

You are not Italian, you are not playing this server, why do you have to bore users?

Did I call you noob? cheater? rosik for this?

Ok, but rosik in silence

• Oh you are reffering to the oasis I raid with 20 horses? Awesome :P Now explain to this community how to be topraider with a media of 500k/hour by raiding 2 oasis with 20 horses, this is not italian forum, so present the math EDITED

raid like this?

6c6c42a9f6fedac591c5976d941deafb.png

or this? :osd:

07f23439dead393a36dbfec8734c15fb.png

now you can come back on your group d, we do not like scouts killers here :osd::osd::osd:

Safiren take notes pls

• I enjoy ...

You only enjoy winning, no matter what it takes.

So, Italians do same now...? Like always abusing others to build what they can not themselves...

Both of you are on same level i think :D

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• we have medium hammers because we play in relax, without gold and without multies

emerik as a single account, can do a small hammer, but he won everything alone :osd:

he is ridiculous

• we have medium hammers because we play in relax, without gold and without multies

emerik as a single account, can do a small hammer, but he won everything alone :osd:

he is ridiculous

You adopted arabs to yours.

We all know how they play by now....

EDITED

Like always, italians know who to do their dirty jobs :)

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

~ The special one... ~

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: accusations of cheating ().

• Troll around,

nothing more that needs your attention for more then 3 seconds

History:

~ The special one... ~

• Eh my account is Skiv This, want me to get some report on a random server and present it as yours clown? That post kind of sets the level of your credibility , you didnt even get the alliance right :yy:

In corso:

Post was edited 3 times, last by NeoRec_IT ().

• You adopted arabs to yours.

We all know how they play by now....

EDITED

We all know how Emerik plays too...

But none accuse him (except me)

You all accuse arabians... Emerik accuse them too... :osd:

That post kind of sets the level of your credibility...

You aren't Italian and you aren't playing this server, you write provocative posts ...

This shows your troll level