Tournament 2019 international group thread

• the only edited in all forum are you, i asked some information about big operation of arab meta, if you aren't interest about this don't read my post and the kind answer of your allied

• no scouts for vtu :D

They saved those for Orion I guess :osd:

In corso:

S1.it Mr.Bot

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Finals 2020/2021 : Pink - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• did you kill your daily scouts? :rolleyes:

Im sure you have the report if I did, spending time on finding pw to an account on a server you dont play just to post my reports, go find it!

In corso:

S1.it Mr.Bot

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Finals 2020/2021 : Pink - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• I'll tell you a story

Once upon a time there was a player who had 3 armies, he built them thanks to 10 "technical" accounts

He was very proud of his troops ...

Unfortunately, 3 attacks, 3 crashes

End of the short sad story

https://travian-tool.com/ohZQNtJdr1

• congrats to sex pistols on rank 1 attacker for the server dont think anyone else is capable of taking it off them! and congrats to endtime for being rank 1 defender, despite thomas being a password sharer they didn't kill any scouts for deff points as far as im aware.

• complimenti per le pistole sessuali sull'attaccante di grado 1 per il server non pensare che nessun altro sia in grado di toglierlo! e si congratula con endtime per essere il difensore di rango 1, nonostante Thomas sia un password sharer, non hanno ucciso nessuno scout per punti deff, per quanto ne sappia.

=O

• we dont count those who kill their multi's troops in the final scores so technically you are rank 1 defender.

Wish TG had a backbone and would fix this problem though so it was actually official.

EDITED

• Rinobit - sorry yes, you are Noob. (with all your accounts). You spent years of your life creating flame and spamming forums. You are a edited , you know this, I know this, everyone knows this.

<3

Lasciate ogni Speranza, voi che quotate

- Ultimo meravigliante Uollas ad aver vinto un server -

CR 7ystem

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ridder Huma ().

• <3

You are late, the wave of stupid trolls is gone 2 days ago :osd:

Emerik yesterday I talked tochitsa ...

If you want I can paste what he answered me when I told her what you writed...:

"we won the final only thanks to you"

"tochitsa and Anela thought I'm stupid noob, and they played two servers with you after the Final"

ahahah

I avoid to paste it, you already know the answer ;), since you are a liar and rosik man

The proof is that you crashed your army on our ww when it was seventh, not on the first ww

What a great strategist !!! :osd:

• The Confederate italian wonder is excelling for now :)

giphy.gif

Are you says about SPQR 2 year ago? Or Italian confederence on ukx or com3/comx

• congrats to sex pistols on rank 1 attacker for the server dont think anyone else is capable of taking it off them! and congrats to endtime for being rank 1 defender, despite thomas being a password sharer they didn't kill any scouts for deff points as far as im aware.

what :^)

I dont share password.

• Why are players even typing in here if they're part of a 800 player meta? :rolleyes:

EDIT: Power-Full, you're not fooling anyone. No one thinks you're impressive, they think you're a cheater which is proven by your 3 bans recieved :)

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Carbon ().