Tournament 2019 international group thread

• So Arabs? Have some nice reports from the guy just doing 1,4kk deffense points within the last hours and still raising?

Edit: please show it with a video. It's more epic

Same for you Emerik: Shame on you to do the same. Friendly deffending to secure your players deffrankings. Cheat, because other cheat. Yes. That's how to solve this dilemma.

y7b75e23.png

vw9vnd6k.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Endtime ().

• So G&V, after taking Sogeking's WW...I'm not sure if the fakes made you think "this is a last ditch effort at our main WW, lets shift def" but great effort all the same on the splitting of waves. Didn't work though :P

I did appreciate the effort today to take back the WW. There was although a few gaps in your chiefing attempts...trav_1.PNG

I think this absoulte weapon put his attacks the wrong way round, the random targeting is something we've all done at one point in our trav lives..

trav_2.PNG

trav_3.PNG

Then we had this pure legend come 5 minutes later, appreciate strength of this crashing into us

trav_5.PNG

And I think the timing of this was especially nearly caught us off guard...

trav_4.PNG

Good effort lads, just a bit fun but would be interesting to see how you guys would do without working with 70% of the server. I'm sure we won't find out anytime soon..

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• So Arabs? Have some nice reports from the guy just doing 1,4kk deffense points within the last hours and still raising?

Same for you Emerik: Shame on you to do the same. Friendly deffending to secure your players deffrankings. Cheat, because other cheat. Yes. That's how to solve this dilemma.

agree arabs should record them killing these fake off points and deff points and put it on youtube for us to watch

exodus outed!

Same for you Emerik: Shame on you to do the same. Friendly deffending to secure your players deffrankings. Cheat, because other cheat. Yes. That's how to solve this dilemma

I do not know who and why he doing that

• They are talking about this player

M5M5H

Endtime:

Plz stop b.....g about it. We all know that everyone “cheats” according to your methods including you. How did build all that deff and off armies with out getting resources one way or another. I guess Emric way with the “technical “ account. We see them the same as multis. I believe since you spent money effort and time I have the right to do whaterve in Thisbe game. You are the biggest hypocrite in This game. If your claims are right i do not think this game is for you. Everyone use multis for diff and farm. Look for another game that suits you.

By the way no harm in killing my troops for off or diff I made them I use them the way I like in this game.i can not take my deff with me home after the game is done

Post was edited 1 time, last by Lazy44 ().

• Ahahahahahahahahah

Emerik are you proud of this? :osd:

• They are talking about this player

M5M5H

Endtime:

Plz stop b.....g about it. We all know that everyone “cheats” according to your methods including you. How did build all that deff and off armies with out getting resources one way or another. I guess Emric way with the “technical “ account. We see them the same as multis. I believe since you spent money effort and time I have the right to do whaterve in Thisbe game. You are the biggest hypocrite in This game. If your claims are right i do not think this game is for you. Everyone use multis for diff and farm. Look for another game that suits you.

By the way no harm in killing my troops for off or diff I made them I use them the way I like in this game.i can not take my deff with me home after the game is done

How bad are you guys If you think we need techs to build those troops? :D holy Shit.

• Can I ask why you boys are obsessed with Emerik ? Why are you so concerned about what players do in his alliance and why is that a reason to goad him?

Some of you guys need to step outside one day, it'll be good for you.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• How bad are you guys If you think we need techs to build those troops? :D holy Shit.

Can you plz share a pic of your account deff and off. So we can learn. And plz explain to us how some of your alliance members get in the robbers top 10 ?

Endtime : off points: 109270

Deff points:almost 2m by the way you will be losing the first top 3 😜

I’m willing to share more of your FairPlay members deff and off points.

• We dont have a lot left of troops so That's not helpful. Anyways. We have a 125% 15c, finished field 19 with arte time, resulting in 430k/h. Furthermore we popped a lot as you Can see. Many villages, many Ressource. We were rank 1-2 mostly the whole server in production. We had 9 villas for anhur, 5 villas ash, 2 villas reseph + 2 Hammers (small in Wega area, 100k Hammer next to cap) for running missions and farm. With that infrastructure It's not hard to train so many villages. Since we started deffending at a very early stage of the server we always had the Situation of deffense, regenerate, deffense, regenerate so It's possible to go also for high Rankings without using any friendly deffense. Oh I forgot, we had total 1 Push Overall the server in alliance for the second hammer.

Our raiders all have several Hammers and the accs are played by several people. They all use boots artefact and only farm micro and a bit macro, but not friendly. Like this It's possible to compete for weeks top10.

You dont need to let me know that cheaters will catch us in Ranking. Sad, but True.

• We dont have a lot left of troops so That's not helpful. Anyways. We have a 125% 15c, finished field 19 with arte time, resulting in 430k/h. Furthermore we popped a lot as you Can see. Many villages, many Ressource. We were rank 1-2 mostly the whole server in production. We had 9 villas for anhur, 5 villas ash, 2 villas reseph + 2 Hammers (small in Wega area, 100k Hammer next to cap) for running missions and farm. With that infrastructure It's not hard to train so many villages. Since we started deffending at a very early stage of the server we always had the Situation of deffense, regenerate, deffense, regenerate so It's possible to go also for high Rankings without using any friendly deffense. Oh I forgot, we had total 1 Push Overall the server in alliance for the second hammer.

Our raiders all have several Hammers and the accs are played by several people. They all use boots artefact and only farm micro and a bit macro, but not friendly. Like this It's possible to compete for weeks top10.

You dont need to let me know that cheaters will catch us in Ranking. Sad, but True.

yes, 49 villages produce enough crop to feed 750k+ deff on the account only. And 12.5kk resources produces daily, which is nearly enough to build non stop defences in 20+ villages.

So rebuilding at 25k+ troops daily makes it very easy to spend 100k+ def every 4 days and when lucky enough it is always in right village, points will be earned a lot :)

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~