Tournament 2019 international group thread

• Let's be honest here, you're all just jealous that Emerik a better player than you! Only reason you Meta noobs won is because there is like 400 of you.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sove: removing offensive content ().

• Lets please focus on that.

I think everyone here has his opion about "PowerFulls" gameplay anyways.

So lets wait for @TG statement on that issues with rewards and also Emerik who is representive and using friendly bashing to get his team rewards in a massive way.

• Did I not get back on top?

Did I not get the biggest empire in the server?

All great people face challenges on the way but only noobs like you quit before reaching their goal.

MH banned me for using bots and I did not use any. buy again I do not have to explain my self to anyone especially you. :D:D:D

You used your multis to farm:thumbdown:

• Did I not get back on top?

Did I not get the biggest empire in the server?

All great people face challenges on the way but only noobs like you quit before reaching their goal.

MH banned me for using bots and I did not use any. buy again I do not have to explain my self to anyone especially you. :D:D:D

You're the funniest guy on the server.

Honestly, fund me next server and I'll show you how to play properly mate. I'd actually pay to see your bank statements to the game :D

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• Dumb noob. CUP helps us? They attacked us.

http://prntscr.com/phvmtr

NewOrder and TG.EP compared?

Population

NewOrder 1.033.399

TG.EP 592.223

Offence:

NewOrder 12.155.073

TG.EP 5.081.161

Deffence:

NewOrder 15.131.114

TG.EP 2.757.822

Chiefed villages:

NewOrder 565

TG.EP 39

Center (fight / real enemies)

https://www.gettertools.com/gr…avian.com/G-Map/200481917

Outback (no people / just multis around)

https://www.gettertools.com/gr…avian.com/G-Map/270471499

I think that facts showed us who is here to fight and who is here to sim.

You dont need multis to be good.

You need skill and a good organization.

Settling in the outback and then talk about "fight" is hilarious.

You just fight your multis in the outback - thats it.

Lets focus on that reward issue now!

It now shows what a player really did in qualy/finals.

Exodus and TG.EP abuse accounts to boost deff ranking to get a reward for the greatest deffer on the server?

• You're the funniest guy on the server.

Honestly, fund me next server and I'll show you how to play properly mate. I'd actually pay to see your bank statements to the game :D

LOL

I will talk to my team about giving you charity

• LOL

I will talk to my team about giving your charity

Appreciated fella. Are you a Saudi prince btw?

You people still complaing about this game in 2019 ?
    It is a dying game, let it pass. In 10 years you will completly forget all the servers you've been playing over the course.

I'll never forget our server Raelag, TM vs KGW ;)

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• I'll never forget our server Raelag, TM vs KGW ;)

Yeah, that was fun for me. That one and the server after it (GI vs whole server) were the servers I enjoyed the most in my years of playing travian.
    Regular servers are much more fun than playing finals/qualifications where people cheat their off/deff ranks and it's all about ''tech'' accounts.
    What is even the point of playing the game then ? If you do not truggle to gain, to EARN something you don't have the same satisfaction after acquiring it.
    Bleah !

• I’m pretty sure the CUP helped you yesterday

You named the target village (( CUP )) Then Mr. cry has changed it to (( new order))

I told you we already underestimated you, we target 1 village without any fakes , we wanted you defense but I surprised when I saw CUP with you

Ask who named the village CUP when we started the attack . About screen shot witch show CUP attacking you , I would say you’re cheating and collecting def. points

• It was named it @CUP SCOUT ARTI!

As they were unable to do proper fakes! (like you)
    Maybe try to learn how to read before you flame!

• Cup attacked us today, same as you, with earlier arrival, but was fake. Thats why it was renamed from Cup to TG.EP when we saw your heroes and Cup didnt add aynthing, was more obvious.

For the stolen boots: Congrats! The account helped me via sitting to move it in Vigoz but then fall asleep and didn't safe his own. Sad, but happened. Not relevant in endgame. So celebrate yourself for a stolen artefact - we have stolen several ones.

• Can I ask one question though?

Who's idea was it to come together as a 20 alliance meta? Did one of you not think that it sounded like a stupid idea? Sorry just struggling to understand that part..

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• We already decided internally that this was dumb idea.

Let me explain: This is our finals meta (or was) and the most groups decided to play only for ticket. Thats also why we played in another quad as NewOrder, we mostly played solo. Overall there was not such a high interaction between the metas alliances. But i can understand, that this sounds dumb to you - it is probably, because the meta is simply too strong for a qualifications server (especially when playing real) ...

• Can I ask one question though?

Who's idea was it to come together as a 20 alliance meta? Did one of you not think that it sounded like a stupid idea? Sorry just struggling to understand that part..

Who are you?

What is your account?

I see you are new user...

:/

• We already decided internally that this was dumb idea.

Let me explain: This is our finals meta (or was) and the most groups decided to play only for ticket. Thats also why we played in another quad as NewOrder, we mostly played solo. Overall there was not such a high interaction between the metas alliances. But i can understand, that this sounds dumb to you - it is probably, because the meta is simply too strong for a qualifications server (especially when playing real) ...

Yeah my user is Carbon & Aslan, my old forum user seems to be far too old for this forum :D

For me it just seems like you've killed your own entertainment for this server by entering that meta. It servers you no purpose because some of you aren't even in the same quadrant and for the ones that are you're not planning to chief anyone and sit and sim all server?

I've played for years and this has been the most boring i've played, also had the largest amount of cheating going on as well but that point has been convered extensively.

If I do end up playing finals (at this point I haven't made my mind up) then you guys need to stop the fighting on here and take it up in game. We sat with 15 members the majority of the server and in a 20 member meta not one of you thought "Ah yes, some free villages there since we are allied with 80% of the server".

My best server <3

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Oh, I'm partly with you, especially regarding our Meta (we didnt enter here, its lasting now for longer time in this constellation, only TG.EP was new).

Anyways, as I said - NewOrder solved it by moving into another quad, to avoid just sim for tickets and thats it. We came for some competition on .com (.de/groupd was not exciting) and we found. We had several enemy groups in our sector, like VN, Wega, SH, AOTW, ... and as you may see in our stats, there was some action. We did a lot of mission and also found some enemy ones on us. Our target never was WW100 so we just played to improve ourselves. Besides all those fuck, which happened on this server, i'm fine with what we found and did (also several mistakes to learn from).

btw did you also play on the anglo ptp x2 with maps&duris?

y7b75e23.png

vw9vnd6k.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Endtime ().