Tournament 2019 international group thread

• Thanks to quokka who kicked Susanne and me out of top10 deffenders as prob last fairplay gamer 3 hours for end.

Sure it's my fault and not about the other 9 players in top 10 def ^^

TS1 2015 - Heisenberg - [UollasL]
    TS7 2015 - Heisenberg - [UollasL]
    TS1 2016 - brain.gif - [UollasL]

Finals 2017-18 - Valar Morghulis [UollasL]
    TX3 2018 - Balerion [Uollas]

Finals 2018-19 - Valar Morghulis [UollasL]

Finals 2019-20 - STOP ROSIK! [UollasL]

Titani 2020 - Dulcis in fundo [OUTLAWS]

TS1 2020 - UntilTheEnd [UollasL]

• Even not playing seriously we:

- zeroed tbancu WWK

- chiefed pazuzzu WWk without losses

- walled exodus mission both times, thanks to my "useless" scouts

- also crashed trying to zero warsong hammer, but we tried, and others useless off-operations trying to have fun with the 20% players that wanted to play seriously

for this you need 800 accs?

good job

• for this you need 800 accs?

good job

You didn't played groupint, so why you talk?

We did this just with italian players, shut up troll

• Imagine getting so upset you have to reply at this length to explain yourself. From what I’ve seen, this is the standard of the Italians.

Maybe tell someone who cares 😂

As I already said in this thread, forum speakers doesn't rapresent an entire meta.

I never said all Exodus are troll just because there are some exodus trolls here like you, if you still didn't understand this easy point it's not my business.

I just asked what exactly you did in this server, partecipating just to 1 mission and crashed, right?

And chiefed inacthive players in the outback, really fun... Then yes I reply cause I read BS like: "Shame Ulloas get mouthy in the forums but not much action all server." when your action was 0.

• People just like to talk without knows thing.

I had to crash to make a report of my personal record, Can I or next time I have to ask permission to you? Carbon

it is a poor excuse ros use the spys and you have your report for your personal record

• Thanks to quokka who kicked Susanne and me out of top10 deffenders as prob last fairplay gamer 3 hours for end.

8)

• it is a poor excuse ros use the spys and you have your report for your personal record

Yes true, but I always saw other scouts record crashed in this way with hero and I did the same. Anyway until TG do nothing to prevent this, players can do what they want. I never talked about cheat here so I really can't understand why you are talking to me, have I ever written "EXODUS CHEATERS" ? In my opionion it's not players fault, it's TG fault. The off/deff rankings have also been distorted in all other qualifications, not only in the international server.

• Sad sad. Lost top10 starting from rank 2 most of the server within 72 hours by simply only friendly shit, and whats even worse, is the fact, that its possible today to even discuss openly in forums without any consequences.

I want a discussion about this and a solution. Whats happening here at the moment is not acceptable. The following points needs to be discussed openly Ameno  Minke  Ridder Huma

(1) Friendly bashing/deffending regarding statistics ingame. Is this acceptable behaviour (maybe I'm wrong here)? Or better lets say: Is the sense of this game to act like this to get good ranks which should represent great players? Because great players cannot achieve this at the moment. Thats an overall problem of the full tournament servers especially also because of (3)

(2) At the moment we have situation, which I see inside meta I was in past, but also in forum and personal discussions, which is like: Everybody cheats, if we dont cheat, we cannot compete. I know that this is also a problem of players and mentality as rinobit here earlier told. Anyways. The tournament is a *fucked* server like this and imho has zero glance.

(3) Prices&benefits linked to rankings: Its a major problem, because as long we have prices (medals, extra keys, gold) for top rankings, people will try to achieve this. At the moment it seems like overall the most top 10 rankeds can be only achieved by questionable methods. As said before: Great players are not honored in most cases. That implicates, that people try to tricks the system, which is a clout for each fair player.

(4) I expect thats not the only person but at least he openly showed hes real face here. Emerik should not represent the community as a "lot" participant when his alliance under his leadership with his authority at the same point manipulate the tournament.

• Spend less time on here and more time working on your account. You might become a credible person that people listen to. Currently, only people listening are your own team because they have to or they won't have anyone to massage their egos when they post to gives them a thumbs up.

we all played in relax, no multies, no gold

but i forgot these reports on your allies

wLN31b8.png

capital village zeroed

sQkvEBF.png

+ 1628 catas

XPOrp0s.png

+4350 catas

and what have you done? crashed on your first mission? :osd::osd::osd:

• Spend less time on here and more time working on your account. You might become a credible person that people listen to. Currently, only people listening are your own team because they have to or they won't have anyone to massage their egos when they post to gives them a thumbs up.

We only played for tickets this time, mate.

• Oh mate, I had you all wrong. You really are a stunning player with reports like that! Give yourself a pat on the back mate, great achievements. All while you were in relax mode? Can't wait to see your sicko mode :D

Relax mode too? I am going to be trembling for finals when everyone is in Sicko mode. You're all gonna show up big time! Ulloas go from Uloosers to Uwinners in no time.

stop crying child, see you on finals :*

• Relax mode too? I am going to be trembling for finals when everyone is in Sicko mode. You're all gonna show up big time! Ulloas go from Uloosers to Uwinners in no time.

It's Uollas, hope you don't have other serious understanding problems.

• for this you need 800 accs?

good job

Oh yeah,

When you were not natar in -|- or not built scouts only:

36577f05d8.png

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• Relax mode too? I am going to be trembling for finals when everyone is in Sicko mode. You're all gonna show up big time! Ulloas go from Uloosers to Uwinners in no time.

3d6ax5.jpg

• for god sake please enough with "you are a cheater" , "im a good player" , "you killed scouts" , "no you killed more scouts" !!!

they know they are cheaters, you know they are cheaters. everybody knows !! so no point in discussing it here.

if you have a solution for admins comment it here, if not just try to enjoy the game and deal with these cheaters.

now lets see some big reports!! i expected much more hammers from this server or maybe i havent seen them. if there is a video and report i havent seen please tell me ;)

• Rather than spamming here with irrelevant posts about who cheated more or who has a bigger one, no better get into the same quad just Dacia and just Italians? Without allies , without any other diplomacy, just Dacia and Italia. For sure there will be no time to came here with stupid posts, nobody will attack with his army scouts/clubs/slaves, nobody will be attacked with defense for manipulating the rankings etc. What about this?