Tournament 2019 international group thread

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

• Hello everyone.

I'm ThaPai. Maybe some of you know me. Finally the WoW was built. I would like to thank all my friends who contributed. Everything was very nice at first, but later I realized how unfair the game was especially on this server. I was almost in the top3 in the defensive ranking since the beginning of the game. I finished the game with a single account, no dual, no multi. As you can see in the photo I shared, my status was like this. On the other hand, when you look at the top10 last day, it is clearly possible to see the result of the multi accounts that people have opened for the sake of getting a medal. Our efforts are wasted because of these labor thieves. Travian admins are playing blind and doesn't look at any way to solve this issue. What should we do to prevent this labor theft? Do we have to open multi accounts and play too? That's why I'm thinking about stopping to play game. I hope there will be a solution soon.

Best regards.

• Are you obsessed with Emerik? I swear you have 90% of your posts relating to him.

Naaaa, I don't care about him, except when he's a hypocrite...

You write like him, and you are conditioned in what you write.

If I point it out to you, it doesn't mean I'm obsessed, on the contrary

Rather than spamming here with irrelevant posts about who cheated more or who has a bigger one, no better get into the same quad just Dacia and just Italians? Without allies , without any other diplomacy, just Dacia and Italia. For sure there will be no time to came here with stupid posts, nobody will attack with his army scouts/clubs/slaves, nobody will be attacked with defense for manipulating the rankings etc. What about this?

We played in this server in the same quadrant...

:/:/:/:/

• congratulations to everybody, see you all in finals

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• oh, you awake ? :thumbsup::*

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS(2e)

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

• If you don't care about him then try not to mention his name in 90% of your forum posts. Do you have a picture of him on your bedroom wall too? :D

I name him only when we talk about cheating and multi-account

Since we only talk about this here, then it is often named :osd:

• Read again my post.

What do you mean with dacia? Exodus are not dacia, "dacia" are others, They are very excellent players.

Emerik was kicked out of dacia, and I know that other players abandoned him after this server...

It seems that I'm not the onlyone I think he's not good leaders...

• ok. i see ciccio narse also on vacancy. they're farm. :) and now you lost 3 account for your loading into finals 800A

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

-23 days or more until server end! probably you have to wait before open you big mouth

seriously...i don't like your bla bla bla

a6580234f62fc7ed3b627b397369900f-full.png

Che scarso! laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

Dodger

• Hello everyone.

I'm ThaPai. Maybe some of you know me. Finally the WoW was built. I would like to thank all my friends who contributed. Everything was very nice at first, but later I realized how unfair the game was especially on this server. I was almost in the top3 in the defensive ranking since the beginning of the game. I finished the game with a single account, no dual, no multi. As you can see in the photo I shared, my status was like this. On the other hand, when you look at the top10 last day, it is clearly possible to see the result of the multi accounts that people have opened for the sake of getting a medal. Our efforts are wasted because of these labor thieves. Travian admins are playing blind and doesn't look at any way to solve this issue. What should we do to prevent this labor theft? Do we have to open multi accounts and play too? That's why I'm thinking about stopping to play game. I hope there will be a solution soon.

Best regards.

Well... I hope you keep on!

The Issues you post are truly a bite in the rear & have been going on forever but still they slowly are resolved by the team ;)

I'm now on Com2 with a killer alliance that some of my other long time mates joined.

I'd never played a tourney before and its been PHEWWW! But I belive that in spite of my nemesis childlike gameplay I believe I'll get a key. Don't know what I'll do with it???

As for my nemesis:

凸(`⌒´メ)凸

But I'd like to thank All on the forum who've encouraged me!

• What do you mean with dacia? Exodus are not dacia, "dacia" are others, They are very excellent players.

Emerik was kicked out of dacia, and I know that other players abandoned him after this server...

It seems that I'm not the onlyone I think he's not good leaders...

Quals are something, final is something else. We played on group C under the Dacia name, there were people that played on .int in Exodus, so there is not any problem, much more keys for finals. I repeat once again, maybe this time you will understand: instead of stupid posts here regarding who is better, who is a bigger cheater etc. on finals (not quals) go in a quad just you (Italians) and just Dacia (Romanians) and let's dance.

• ThaPai_

This issues is sadly every server the same!

Just to get this boosting into numbers:

Exodus (Main Alliance) got around 10.000.000 friendly boosted points. (from total 13.000.000 this week)

Exodus did more then 11.000.000 by boosted accounts - I gave them 1.000.000 real deffpoints so just 10.000.000 left)

€XODUS (Second Alliance) got around 1.000.000 friendly boosted points. (from total 1.300.000 this week)

These both teams generated 80% of the last week by friendly boosting

In total around 50% of the Exodus are boosted deffpoints! (leaded by the representative of .com domain)

Arabs (mostly left alliance for boosting) destroyed 10.000.000 by friendly boosting.

Talking about the current top10:

0 accounts without boosting.

Taking about the current top20:

6 accounts without boosting

Total Offpoints last week (from every single player)
    Total Deffpoints last week (from every single player) Total Offpoints this week (from every single player) Total Deffpoints this week (from every single player)
    133.686.975 116.719.973 148.371.267 218.197.567
    +127,12% +163,22%

I dont think you can more then 250% more deffpoints then in the total round in the last week without friendly help. (15/16 weeks done - 1 week left)

I have done a screen shot! The data is speaking for itself!

I have compared the data from last week end (I saved the hole server data - Travian can check this) with this week.

IT IS HORRIFIC! (Share this document in skype/discord in case travian wanna delete this from forum!)

The deffer who should be in the top20 of the server are place 12-35.

Feel free to check the picture!

I really hope travian will do a statement. (Otherwise I can share the hole document with every multi / tech account / boosted acc / acc chiefed multis etc)

Maybe making sure the rewards getting to the people who killed real attackers and not their friends/tech/multis.

The accounts who boosted themselves without breaking a rule could get some keys but for the game itself it would be alarming if people who worked for the hole server will loose their keys and medals cause of being fair. Is that the signal TG wanna send out to their community?

• Quals are something, final is something else. We played on group C under the Dacia name, there were people that played on .int in Exodus, so there is not any problem, much more keys for finals. I repeat once again, maybe this time you will understand: instead of stupid posts here regarding who is better, who is a bigger cheater etc. on finals (not quals) go in a quad just you (Italians) and just Dacia (Romanians) and let's dance.

Uollas vs dacia in same quadrant?

I always said my dream is uollas vs russia vs dacia in same quadrant :osd:

In finals yes, not in qualy :osd:

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• idk, it doesn't really matter while TG wont change the requirements for prizes. If you're not abusing it when others are then more fool you.

EDIT: Not saying boosting is right, its dreadful. But thats the way you earn prizes and TG aren't changing it so no point firing at the guys getting the prizes

I think its important to make that for all people visible.

Exodus and Arabs are not breaking rules. They are breaking the real active good intensive offer/deffer fighting during the round against real enemies!

The people can get their keys but regular keys and medals have to be give to the people who really deffending in travian and not killing scouts or other troops.

Should they get respected by TG for that way for playing the game?
    Does Travian wanna reduce the real fights?

Tomorrow is monday and the community is really clear about that.

Incase the people who spend a hole server by fighting player get kicked out by friendly points I don’t think there is any reason to fight clean.

Thats just supporting the problems with bots and multis if that way is getting rewarded.

That need to change before Finals went from nearly 15.000 accs to less then 50% then that.

• a6580234f62fc7ed3b627b397369900f-full.png

Che scarso! laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

Dodger

Alge ok. man you're best

Ciccio_Shady_IT you wrote as i remember that your dreams recruit top russians account to uollas :| kira nightingale fight club malysh promter etc

Finals|Qualy Kai good job

l-g Emerik afraid come to bp zone :|

• We played on group C under the Dacia name, there were people that played on .int in Exodus, so there is not any problem, much more "TECH ACCOUNT FOR EMERIK".

Fixed :osd:

l-g are you a leader of Dacia? I think no, so why do you make such a proposal?

In this forum the only one who thinks he is the best is your friend "I won everything, I did this, I did that" ...

It is delirious !!!

Are you sure he would accept your proposal?

Would he come to play center map? (in 8 finals I never saw him in the war zone...)

And above all, alone and without technical accounts?

Italians and Romanians are friends, some Romanian players play with us, some Italian players play with you.

The only one who offended others has been your boss, and the only arguments are because of him.

Now I understand why almost all Romanian leaders don't want him.

• I whole heartedly agree with you. I have to admit I have been repulsed by this server. Normally being a top raider, I didn't see any point in raiding because players like Powerfull and Pho just raid their multi's and I cannot compete with that.

I guess in the end, Exodus had the most troops built which gave them a more favourable chance of obtaining those prizes. If I were Travian I would remove the prizes for leaderboard rankings while the game is so easily abused. I provided the MH on many occasions "proof" from their map.sql but it would either; A) Never heard anything again B) Took weeks to be actioned.

What happened to when you were caught with a multi it was 50% pop reduction, 100% troop reduction and the other account was deleted? Powerfull getting 20% reduction in pop and still having the troops to continue farming multi's makes the 20% drop utterly useless.

Exodus had the most troops?

No

Exodus just gained 50% Deff points friendly.

(I don't blaim them for cheating - I blaim travian for ignore the problem and reward people who did nothing - no matter which team they played in)

I really hope on a statement of travian to explain us why a normal account should keep playing when the rewards going to cheaters or friendly booster.

Incase this problem will be ignored there is no problem publish also every single multi but I would like to get this problem solved by TG asap. It is really annoying to this issues happing over and over again.

Check Facebook how people feel about the big problems with rollbacks. Guess they would all know about this issue here.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg