Tournament 2019 international group thread

• Could quite well be true. We did after all take a WW off G&V with no def inside it. I think at that point G&V doubled up def on the main WW to see it through.

in the end they are the winners and we are :)

• Rinobit

It's not important who am I. It's important what I want. And in this moment I want a final with Dacia and Italians in the same quad. It's the only motivation for me to play the final, otherwise I said pass.

For sure I will find enough players just for you, if Exodus (100 players) managed to stay there among all your meta.

So?

• Contrarywise, "who you are" is also important

Let me explain something to you:

To want something you must have the power to want it...

;)

• Contrarywise, "who you are" is also important

Let me explain something to you:

To want something you must have the power to want it...

;)

Despite the fact that you are here every time without saying anything, you don't have power decision for italians ally. Despite the fact that I am here rarely, I have power decision for Dacia. And if I said that I want just you (italians) without arabs/greeks/germans etc in quad with us, just Dacia without our traditional allies is because I have power decision. Understand? Now go at your bosses and tell them if are agree with this.

• Despite the fact that you are here every time without saying anything, you don't have power decision for italians ally. Despite the fact that I am here rarely, I have power decision for Dacia. And if I said that I want just you (italians) without arabs/greeks/germans etc in quad with us, just Dacia without our traditional allies is because I have power decision. Understand? Now go at your bosses and tell them if are agree with this.

can you take me to you quad against this bad italians guys?

• ;( —————-> rinobit

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• One of my top priorities for Munich visit was to change the prize system for Tournament. The rest of the participants can confirm that this was a hot topic that we discussed for a long time with TG and I even lead the discussions on this topic, since it was a tournament matter. To be honest I've been a top offensive players for more than a decade and year after year in the finals I end up in top 10 or top 20 one week before the end, but I lost top 10 in the last days of the server, always due to scout and mace killers. And I dont mean I lost 5 keys like here on this Qualification Server, but I lost ipad and iphone few years in a row.

Lucky for me I got one in 2014 thanks to Rinobit, he was so kind to offer me a smartphone, after all I am just a poor child.

The prize system was changed after my visit to Munich and I was happy with the results:

https://blog.travian.com/2019/…n-tournament-2019-prizes/

What do you think about this system ?

In qualification server, they introduced this year this small incentive to get 5 keys for Top 10, each team had the same chance to win those keys, and after all we were all here playing for keys, just as italians and germans keep saying.

If anyone wants so bad to play Finals and they are scared that they wont have a key, remember there will be another chance with the wild card raffle, early November !

On top of that there will be facebook competitions and forum competitions where players can win keys for finals. With far less effort than killing millions of troops day and night :)

Oh and almost all players from top 20 deff/off end up in there due to manipulating rankings and receiving friendly attacks or killing maces / scouts, Exodus has just a few guys in these Top 20's.

Arabs have at least double ! and italians have at least the same number of players in Top 20, like Exodus ...

If you have eyes you can check for yourself, and anyone with half a brain can see the italian edited pointing fingers here on forum as part of a silly propaganda that will bring them more pain than gain.

On a final note it was a decent summer server, thank you for the company, good or bad you all have a role to play. I am looking for an alliance to play finals, since Dacia kicked me out, if you are interested send me a msg and I will join your ranks ... me and all my tech accounts :))

Teutonic Steel, Tournament 13-14-15-16-17-18 :hero3:
    Archangels, Dacia, 2011 (com5) - Archangels, WoD, 2010 (com1), Timb3r, ReF/CWL, 2009 (com6) - Arwen in 2008 (com5), Emerik in 2007 (com5), 2006 (com1), 2005 (com1)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ridder Huma: word ().

• wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/109364/

Big words for someone organized the biggest friendly push on hole qualifications including 50% of exodus hole deffpoints.

Arabs had same amount as you.

Italiens had nearly none. Only orion killing scouts from his multis to get best attacker.

Check the picture. It is naming everyone who killed many friendly troops.

We also dont care about keys.

We care about medal as representative objects for fair play during the round.

Ameno   Ridder Huma

• Despite the fact that you are here every time without saying anything, you don't have power decision for italians ally. Despite the fact that I am here rarely, I have power decision for Dacia. And if I said that I want just you (italians) without arabs/greeks/germans etc in quad with us, just Dacia without our traditional allies is because I have power decision. Understand? Now go at your bosses and tell them if are agree with this.

Despite that I don't think you have decision-making power for dacia, at most for exodas ...

Despite that in the qualifications you changed the field when you knew we didn't go in + / +

You have no power for us...

Why should we play the finals to satisfy your wish?

Should we choose the dial, send our allies away, to please you?

For me you can stop playing tomorrow, nothing changes for me and for the whole travian community.

You Exodas leaders are used to giving you too much importance, but only to talk... If you were more committed to the game, and to fair play, instead of thinking about celebrating yourself, you wouldn't have quarreled with your countrymen

• Maybe the game shouldn't give out medals if it promotes score boosting?

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• You Exodas leaders are used to giving you too much importance, but only to talk... If you were more committed to the game, and to fair play, instead of thinking about celebrating yourself, you wouldn't have quarreled with your countrymen

Vica out from Dacia alone or her kicked Emerik ?

• Basicaly what emerik is saying «i want iphones and ipads but people boost their rank so i have to boost my points as well because i really want to win iphone »

:/:/:/:/

He also said:

I'm the best

I won everything

I'm the best

:osd:

• Yep, thats the sad state of affairs but if you're good at the game and you're at the top tier that can achieve prizes, then why shouldn't you do the same to achieve them? Hate the game, not the player.

Not quite.

A representive should step back then as representive when his ambition is just to legalize the abuse of friendly pushing for his hole team.

Same as he just got good offence points cause farms tech accs and not cause he knows the game better then the other offers on the server. Having 3-4x more resources then other is not really a fair competition.

Let's see if TG has a solution.

They will decide what they think is best for the game.

We have no power anyways as TG showed us several times.

Now it's time for the Forum Mods and Game Mods to analyze if there is a need to change or if that way if playing is the intention of travian to get rewards or keys.

• Please stop joking.

Incase that would be the trust the deffpijnts would be shared on hole exodus not only some accounts :)

The picture shows pretty exactly which accs got boosted. Incase the picture is wrong could you explain why Pinguin got 950% more deff points within 24 or why all saw them getting points in different moments? In your story all should have claimed at the same time but everyone got points at different times. Please stay honest :)

You don't need to save emerik - all know what exodus did here and no one (not even him) contested that.

Maybe he can speak for himself and tell us what the other representive are saying about that or maybe even travian?

(to your picture - both exodus has 17.000.000 deffpoints. 7.000.000 are real in the calculation - please check the grafics you got it the numbers wrong)

• As emerik admired in his own mail that it's Friendly deff points I don't really get you but incase Ermerik is fine we could just share his conversation and stop discussing?

Would solve this and you don't need to lie about exodus boosting :)

• As long as TG dont understand the human nature, implementing medals and prizes not understanding that it encourages people to cheat in every way , we will see this kind of gameplay.

Gamedevelopers sucessfully transformed a game based on knowledgement and teamplay to a hunt for ipads, egoboost by help with multies/techs without even basic skills.

In corso:

Titani : Magic Unicorn - RAINBOW

Finals : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

Nordic s4 : Lalaith - Midgård

Post was edited 1 time, last by NeoRec_IT ().

• Please solve my edit

If 1.3m points generated by Exodus 2nd wing in final week. and We have 800k on our WW. How do you total 1m boosted points for Exodus 2nd wing? Could it be that your post is incorrect? Please answer that one and thankyou very much for reading once more.

Just to clarify, we are talking about Exodus 2nd wing.

Vesper last week: 535.987

Vesper this week: 1.630.913

Just show me the reports of him deffending 1.1kk Offtroops from VN or GV or any other then Exodus or their friends and I am happy to change my statement and take the Wing out! :)

Otherwise please stop. I dont know who you wanna convince but after days coming with a new theory after the leader of exodus admired is really weird =)

To be honest:
    Everyone knows that Exodus got boosted.
    Emerik admired. None of Exodus said its a lie. None.

You dont have to lie here to save Exodus. Everyone knows they got boosted.