Tournament 2019 international group thread

• Gamedevelopers sucessfully transformed a game based on knowledgement and teamplay to a hunt for ipads, egoboost by help with multies/techs without even basic skills.

italians and spanish cann't win ipads :osd:

• italians and spanish cann't win ipads :osd:

Im sure they are capable to have it sent to a non italian/spanish adress :osd:

In corso:

Finals 2020/2021 Pink - INFINITI

Finals 2019/2020 : Incontinent|Dream Team - INFINITI CAMPIONE DEL MONDO

• Check the picture.

Nothing new with vesper.

• Thanks.

As you are unable to show the 1,1kk Deffpoints from vesper from €XODUS I got my answer ;)

I think the rest can get his own opion about our discussion.

Anyone knows why Exodus mostly crashed these qualy with missions?
    Same reason as deff boosting - too many troops? xD

• We share all reports (including attacks) the upcoming days.

So where are your reports?
    You just keep talking so yeah - exodus style.

Failers :(

but its simple - if you trigger cheaters (like TG.EP) or now Exodus they try to take you down like you do here or TG.EP tryed in the last days.

Getting deffpoints is not really problem

https://www.gettertools.com/report/3274/SLzpVPLy https://www.gettertools.com/report/3274/FDUV77BU

hats 500k of mine ^^ rest WW
    Nothing special. Same style of missions like Exodus. Easy to deff ;)

• Maybe get a room for the 2 of you? :D

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• Maybe get a room for the 2 of you? :D

I think we are done here xD
    He is unable to share any report so the picutre seems to destroy them :D
    I am happy going to bed now
    Maybe somedays exodus will learn how to run missions or doing deff without that xD

• As long as TG dont understand the human nature, implementing medals and prizes not understanding that it encourages people to cheat in every way , we will see this kind of gameplay.

Gamedevelopers sucessfully transformed a game based on knowledgement and teamplay to a hunt for ipads, egoboost by help with multies/techs without even basic skills.

Here is the one that kills spies and raids his multy...

:rolleyes:

italians and spanish cann't win ipads :osd:

We have 2 iphone and 1 ipad :rolleyes:

Thanks to Emerik's efforts :osd: :osd: :osd: :osd:

• Added up the numbers for clarity:
    xtO0hpq.png

7hPBvx5.png

Ist das nicht die Hobelbank?
    Ja das ist die Hobelbank!
    Hobelt die nicht blitzeblank?
    Ja die hobelt blitzeblank!
    Hobelbank! Blitzeblank!

Learning since 2017

• But how can we have 826,108 Def points from real when Black Unicorn said we only had 300k. So something doesn't add up?

Could it be

A) Travian reports that have been print screened are incorrect

B) Black Unicorn numbers are not real

No idea why you need to spam with 3 people but I just see attacks on a village.

I dont know see from the deffer itself so it just show that off went in the WW but i doesnt show who deffed it.

Look up confed system then you will see who can send deff troops to which village. (Maybe its to new for Exodus - sorry about that then)

Next to that NewOrder did 7.7kk Deffpoints in your picture while they just had 6.068.930 this week (simply check top10)

Just post the deffpoints reports of the exodus player I claimed to be friendly pushers and I dont have problem to delete the non friendly pushed.

I talk about full reports and not picutre of offences.

Incase you cant I dont see any reason in discussion.

Emerik admited so I am totally fine with my post and dont see any reason in defend it =)

Keep crying. Will not change anything for anyone. You can call more exodus buys to help you - just underline that you talk bullsh*t :D

Maybe Emerik himself wanna do a statement - what are other representives saying about that and what is TG saying or doing?
    Any update?

It took me 5min to show that my deffpoints are 100% fair. I really enjoyed that talk about as you can not even show proof within 24h I dont think here will be anything more then trying to spam the truth out of the vision of normal player who did not played here and know and saw the case anyways ;)

Love you Exodus - next time use your troops against real enemies - would be more fun at least of the enemies as you crash mostly <3 xD

(@TG could you add "reaction" to comments? Like <3 or something like that? Would be dope!!)

• Don't be angry, sometimes you'll be like me 8o:thumbsup:

• haha black unicorn got wrecked! what a nublet.

funny to see new order, itallians, greeks and arabs with such a big bon bon for exodus in their little safety square

• There is maybe a missunderstanding regarding NewOrder and the Meta.

(1) I'm not sure if were in a Meta - idc anymore

(2) There was mostly 0 interaction between NO and the other alliances

(3) Our standing regarding some group (I dont need to define this more clear hopefully) was more than clear during the server, which established some huge conflicts.

• There is maybe a missunderstanding regarding NewOrder and the Meta.

(1) I'm not sure if were in a Meta - idc anymore

(2) There was mostly 0 interaction between NO and the other alliances

(3) Our standing regarding some group (I dont need to define this more clear hopefully) was more than clear during the server, which established some huge conflicts.

Imagine being in a meta with 80% of the server, have 2 WWs and still don't win the server :D Maybe if you stopped annoying your own meta and the other 20% you'd have a chance.

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png

• To be honest I dont give much for a win. We never played for win, just for fun, just for development. The only reason we participate WW race was, to not have a complete boring endgame beside.

• To be honest I dont give much for a win. We never played for win, just for fun, just for development. The only reason we participate WW race was, to not have a complete boring endgame beside.

If you play for fun and development, you might want to tell Black Unicorn to stay off the forums with their fake numbers. People will start to think New Order are taking it too seriously and really angry about losing :P

My best server <3

unknown.png

"Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

unknown.png