Tournament 2019 international group thread

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️





  • bla

    i remember again your face, when troche shifted his capital :osd:


    1ov3xq.jpg


    Imagine being in a meta with 80% of the server, have 2 WWs and still don't win the server :D Maybe if you stopped annoying your own meta and the other 20% you'd have a chance.

    you annoying too, take this


    VdC4xeW.jpg

  • i remember again your face, when troche shifted his capital :osd:



    you annoying too, take this


    :)

    My best server <3

    unknown.png

    "Those villages from Erik Groenvold" "Those villages were just resting in my account before I moved them on"

    unknown.png

  • Bro they are just jealous of you!

  • you annoying too, take this

    No one is more annoying than you, all your posts are reused and recycled material spammed over and over again. Try using the peanut inside your skull for once and be creative and come up with something new.

    There is maybe a missunderstanding regarding NewOrder and the Meta.

    (1) I'm not sure if were in a Meta - idc anymore

    (2) There was mostly 0 interaction between NO and the other alliances

    (3) Our standing regarding some group (I dont need to define this more clear hopefully) was more than clear during the server, which established some huge conflicts.

    blah blah blah, as usual new order are all talk, they stayed in their little safety square all server so as not to have problems from the greeks arabs and itallians until the last week and half of server when no real damage could be done.


    all you and your ally do is talk about how good you are and how you are the only players that don't cheat in the game but when it comes from thomas and susanne's mouth you know all it is, is edited from dirty mole rats.

  • No one is more annoying than you, all your posts are reused and recycled material spammed over and over again. Try using the peanut inside your skull for once and be creative and come up with something new.

    blah blah blah, as usual new order are all talk, they stayed in their little safety square all server so as not to have problems from the greeks arabs and itallians until the last week and half of server when no real damage could be done.

    the mods do not like my creativity :osd:

  • No one is more annoying than you, all your posts are reused and recycled material spammed over and over again. Try using the peanut inside your skull for once and be creative and come up with something new.

    blah blah blah, as usual new order are all talk, they stayed in their little safety square all server so as not to have problems from the greeks arabs and itallians until the last week and half of server when no real damage could be done.


    all you and your ally do is talk about how good you are and how you are the only players that don't cheat in the game but when it comes from thomas and susanne's mouth you know all it is, is garbage juice excreting from dirty mole rats.

    best thing ive read,lol

  • I am happy to play with you and our experience is great because you are an alliance worthy of respect

    bond007_ahmad

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg