[Anglosphere] Facts and Rumours Ts2 - Round 1

• I might be willing to be a not so silent dual.. lol You buy the gold and I will kill the troops.. Hahaha

Lanie is with me over on anglo 7..

You have never been a silent dual. You chatter worse than middle school girls. And you need no help killing troops.

Poor Lanie.

And we could work out something about gold though.

But you need to talk Lanie into playing too.

• Playing on opposite teams again hey. When are you going to join the more fun team? You know Canadians are the best...

isn't Timmy Horton canadian too ...?(

and can I have your spawn villa again ?

• isn't Timmy Horton canadian too ...?(

and can I have your spawn villa again ?

Yes, Timmy's is Canadian and they have a few select stores in the US near the border.

And um, how many people has he promised his spawn villa to this round?

• ^This

Different American group is different.

I'm not sure there is much of a player overlap either.

My wording was bad and probably confusing, i didnt think the same team from anglo6 would show up, that would be too boring, i was referring to some other .us team like the one hyperion mentioned. By his words they have 90 of the best simmers and hammer builders, seems like a good quad to spawn into.

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

• My wording was bad and probably confusing, i didnt think the same team from anglo6 would show up, that would be too boring, i was referring to some other .us team like the one hyperion mentioned. By his words they have 90 of the best simmers and hammer builders, seems like a good quad to spawn into.

you’ll be bored, they’re the uk4 peeps

• Bummer you started this server and not the next one.
    Was looking forward to crushing the next "elite" team :(
    I trust Spencer will do it for us though go spencer go

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• i didnt think the same team from anglo6 would show up, i was referring to some other .us team like the one hyperion mentioned. By his words they have 90 of the best simmers and hammer builders,

In all actuality, the anglo 6 team of .us players are some of the best "players" there's ever been on the .us domain.. Now before yo go and take that as a testament of how good everyone else is, let me emphatically state that at no time whatsoever on that round, did the .us team ever even once gel together.. Internal issues and distrust(old enemies) and 3 completely different play styles, never once came together since day 1..

I consider most of them all good close friends and would gladly play with them again, some are even closer than friends and borderline brothers/sisters in R/L.. But the fact is, nothing just ever came together.. You saw the absolute worst server, that those names have ever played..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• you’ll be bored, they’re the uk4 peeps

kinda like how we were bored on UK4 because you quit and couldn't finish what you started? also think its funny you consider us not strong when NGU beat you on uk4 and NBK beat SQ on anglo 6 with a roman ww im told. sounds like SQ is all talk

RedSwords Uk4

Polaris Anglo 29 5x

• NBK beat SQ on anglo 6 with a roman ww im told. sounds like SQ is all talk

:/:/:/:/:/:/
    Last time i checked Alcis was neither roman or NBK was winning.

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -

• Well it seems ive been misinformed, but a 5 round win streak says something.

Not really if thoose server all were dead ones :P
    Any premade team with 30 players with a goal of winning from start can do that.

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -

• I did not play with them so can not state the lively ness of said servers. But either way I think you are underestimating us... or is it your afraid to lose again.^^:/. jk but still kinda funny you wont come and play against us to back up your talk.

RedSwords Uk4

Polaris Anglo 29 5x

• I did not play with them so can not state the lively ness of said servers. But either way I think you are underestimating us... or is it your afraid to lose again.^^:/. jk but still kinda funny you wont come and play against us to back up your talk.

Lose again?
    I'm from Bifrost, we won as6.

Most of my players want to have a rest after as6 & want to enjoy the summer.
    I would love to come and crush you but sadly i can't need to trust Spencer to do it for me.

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -

• I was reffering to Sqs lost on uk4. and don't give me the line you all quit . you lost because you quit. quitting is not an excuse it is a reason for the defeat.

RedSwords Uk4

Polaris Anglo 29 5x

• kinda like how we were bored on UK4 because you quit and couldn't finish what you started? also think its funny you consider us not strong when NGU beat you on uk4 and NBK beat SQ on anglo 6 with a roman ww im told. sounds like SQ is all talk

SQ isn’t an alliance. It was a group of people who took pleasure in taking the piss out of each other and we’re bored on uk1. Once uk1 ended everyone basically left

• you were still an entity we played against correct ? and you were listed on the alliance tab in stats?

fair enough lad :D

Good luck in the upcoming server if that is what you think an alliance looks like.

At one point David posted a link to our leaders room into a random Skype chat with 30 people and the only admin in the room had gone inactive so we couldn’t kick the people that joined.

Hilarious? Yes

Proper alliance? No