[Anglosphere] Facts and Rumours Ts2 - Round 1

🔥 Travian: Shadow Empires 🔥 Open Beta Starts soon!
Check out the new version of the Annual Special before anybody else by registering to the Open Beta Gameworld.

You will be able to register in

➡️ here ⬅️
  • sure you did ;)

And no, I just think your pathetic love

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• Travian forums are about as pathetic as you can get, this is where the bottom feeders of life hang out. Let us have a hug. It reminds me of those guys in the pub drinking some disgusting pint sitting on their own. You are drinking your own disgusting pint on your own, judging the others across the pub like you have some high ground :D

And lets be honest, it wouldn't be the same if you knew i weren't all mouth. Trolls unite.

• Well you are all mouth you've not achieved anything have you ;)

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• regarding the attitude on the forums, this one specifically, this is a game, and playing it, i met some opponents, some of whom tried to zero me, but i still was fair to them and gave them the respect they where due, but alot of the comments on here are just mean spirited, and just for the enjoyment of the asshats who post them, people come here to try and have a good discussion about what's going on in the game, and they come out just to jab and bring people down

i'm glad i'm quitting, between the cheating in game, and the sometimes contempt people have for others on the forum, it isn't a surprise the game has lost so many players, when i started around 2009, there where 10k players, all happy to try their best, friend or enemy, now? there is just malice from some hardcore players towards people, it's a shame that you are willing to spoil a game to the extent of extinction rather than try and make it open for new people to learn

i made a mistake coming back to play, it it wont, happen again, to all those who tried to make the game better, including Suq, who kicked 90 shades of crap out of me, thank you, it was interesting at least

So sorry with anglo 1 and anglo 2 Badger, the game has changed to much

Anglosphere 3 : themightyreds

Anglosphere 1: Joker Red

• Im not watching the heavy weight boxing fight this weekend, wayyyy too much trash talking going on. And let's not even start talking about steroids abuse in the game.

In reality, anyone who played a server in NBK would want to quit lol

• regarding the attitude on the forums, this one specifically, this is a game, and playing it, i met some opponents, some of whom tried to zero me, but i still was fair to them and gave them the respect they where due, but alot of the comments on here are just mean spirited, and just for the enjoyment of the asshats who post them, people come here to try and have a good discussion about what's going on in the game, and they come out just to jab and bring people down

i'm glad i'm quitting, between the cheating in game, and the sometimes contempt people have for others on the forum, it isn't a surprise the game has lost so many players, when i started around 2009, there where 10k players, all happy to try their best, friend or enemy, now? there is just malice from some hardcore players towards people, it's a shame that you are willing to spoil a game to the extent of extinction rather than try and make it open for new people to learn

i made a mistake coming back to play, it it wont, happen again, to all those who tried to make the game better, including Suq, who kicked 90 shades of crap out of me, thank you, it was interesting at least

We are going to miss you. Thanks fore all help this server. <3

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg