[Anglosphere] Facts and Rumours Ts2 - Round 1

• I did not play with them so can not state the lively ness of said servers. But either way I think you are underestimating us... or is it your afraid to lose again.^^:/. jk but still kinda funny you wont come and play against us to back up your talk.

When you're ready just announce the quad your ally is spawning in :thumbsup:

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

• I thought the US team and NBK were separate? Can't keep up with this stuff

I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - RIP travian reports and my only decent reports :(

One time member of the UK Hall of fame for def points

Panda - 1,276,029

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

• One should always beware of rumours and innuendo. (and the fact that there are other US teams other than Quelaana's).......just sayin

no point in keeping everyone in dark then :) just clear stuff out now so rest of the players know what's happening

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

• On the contrary - the dark is the best place to keep everyone other than the team. Why do "the rest" of the players need to know (or even care) what we get up to ? I'm not losing sleep wondering what other alliances are planning. You shouldn't either.

• From what I can gather the round appears to be shaping up as:

1. Excel and Timmy with a group combined of NBK and those who were on uk4?
    2. Spencer with a smaller group more reminiscent of Silence's funtards?
    3. Marko alongside Cereals that is likely to be of similar size as Spencer and co?
    4. Another UK ally that sounds as though it'll be a cut down version of AR?

So... In all likelihood 2 kingmakers and 2 potential WW contenders.

Feel free to correct me if what I've heard is mistaken.

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

• Spencer with a smaller group more reminiscent of Silence's funtards?

tenor.gif?itemid=4731328

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Another UK ally that sounds as though it'll be a cut down version of AR?

AR isn’t a thing.... do you mean AA? I think AA might be over. The sheer techiness of the techies have ruined travian for most people.

SWM will be turning up if rumours are to be believed, do you mean them?

• In all actuality, the anglo 6 team of .us players are some of the best "players" there's ever been on the .us domain.. Now before yo go and take that as a testament of how good everyone else is, let me emphatically state that at no time whatsoever on that round, did the .us team ever even once gel together.. Internal issues and distrust(old enemies) and 3 completely different play styles, never once came together since day 1..

I consider most of them all good close friends and would gladly play with them again, some are even closer than friends and borderline brothers/sisters in R/L.. But the fact is, nothing just ever came together.. You saw the absolute worst server, that those names have ever played..

Hello, old friend. I wish you well this server.

• Think SWM is bringing a crew as well

I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - RIP travian reports and my only decent reports :(

One time member of the UK Hall of fame for def points

Panda - 1,276,029

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server