[Anglosphere] Facts and Rumours Ts2 - Round 1

• Hello, old friend. I wish you well this server.

Hey buddy.. I am gonna call you today.. Need to catch up !

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Another bunch of simmers X/ even GoT managed to defeat them ^^

Ya I wouldn't put them as the front runner lol

I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - RIP travian reports and my only decent reports :(

One time member of the UK Hall of fame for def points

Panda - 1,276,029

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

• Lads, I have the trust of Loffe and if that isn't saying anything towards what this server is about to be, I don't know what is.

You guys could just all back out and save the misery. We could also enjoy the rest of summer as well! Think of the positives.

• Lads! Lads! Lads!

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

• It would save Marko from having to admit he lacks the skills to go cross-quad. ;-)

Easier to fight from day 50 and get rid of larger enemy immediatly instead simming 190 days and then going 'cross quad'. More interesting aswell. Shame you couldnt teach us that 'cross quad' skill on anglo6, you were too busy bending. ;)

So with that said yeah, we probably wont spawn in a boring server, especially if everyone has those hard learned simming 'cross quad' skills and isnt willing to even say where they are going.

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

Post was edited 1 time, last by MarkokraM ().

• Now now Marko, the Americans need time to lick their wounds. And besides, they'll all mass delete halfway through anyway, due to "real life problems" or "not liking a member of their own alliance".

But also saying that, we smashed them in the grey zone from out in the very far edge of the map, so not sure what hiding their starting quad will achieve 🤷‍♂️

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

AS6 - KerPlunk - Cereals

AS3 - Tom and Jerry - LT

• But also saying that, we smashed them in the grey zone

Oh you guys are bringing Bifrost with you?

Panda - 1,276,029

• Loink might be back for this one, only this time I will join in from the beginning. Probably. We might need another account name though, one that adequately describes our combined skills (or lack thereof).

• Loink might be back for this one, only this time I will join in from the beginning. Probably. We might need another account name though, one that adequately describes our combined skills (or lack thereof).

I would not suggest noob or Farm. I have seen Farm used as an IGN before though. Maybe Killer would be good.

• yeah, we probably wont spawn in a boring server, especially if everyone has those hard learned simming 'cross quad' skills and isnt willing to even say where they are going

Look at that wheel of excuses go. Nice spin there.

• Oh you guys are bringing Bifrost with you?

We're letting you win one server to get up your self esteem abit & maybe bring some relevance in to next time we face.
    xoxo my dear Panda.

It would save Marko from having to admit he lacks the skills to go cross-quad. ;-)

Love how 1234 speak down on another ally after their absolute failure of a round they just did, comedy is great.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• We're letting you win one server to get up your self esteem abit & maybe bring some relevance in to next time we face.
    xoxo my dear Panda.

I'm not big on going for the win, made an exception for anglo6 and obviously didn't love it. Back to doing what I enjoy

Panda - 1,276,029

• I'm not big on going for the win, made an exception for anglo6 and obviously didn't love it. Back to doing what I enjoy

Amen.
    Building WW blows

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -

• Shame you couldnt teach us that 'cross quad' skill on anglo6, you were too busy bending.

To your big brother, yes.. Admitted..

So with that said yeah, we probably wont spawn in a boring server, especially if

Because Bifrost isn't backing you this time..

Oh you guys are bringing Bifrost with you?

Get off my brainwave.. lol

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Love how 1234 speak down on another ally after their absolute failure of a round they just did, comedy is great.

Glad you're easily entertained, Mr. "we use nasty tactics, so deal". But here's the rub, dear one. You don't get to define for anyone else what 'winning' or 'failure' or 'fair' (still whinging about merges I see) is for anyone except you and yours.

• Glad you're easily entertained, Mr. "we use nasty tactics, so deal". But here's the rub, dear one. You don't get to define for anyone else what 'winning' or 'failure' or 'fair' (still whinging about merges I see) is for anyone except you and yours.

Damn bifrost using nasty tactics such as planning & thinking to win a server :(
    I'm sorry for helping the alliance that was outnumbered one to six to ruin your only chance of brining relevance to the server.
    Imagine how good 1234 would have been if they spent like one 10th of their time comming up with excuses to acually play the game.

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -

• Can we keep the anglo6 beef to the anglo6 threads please. If anyone wanted to read any of that there is 20k+ posts of it in that thread xD

I find it quite hard to believe that among all people here, you're the one trying to knock sense into others... :/