[Anglosphere] Facts and Rumours Ts2 - Round 1

• Wait, you are saying that Crunchie isn't always the voice of reason? I am shocked!!! I mean he is the one who tells me I have had enough at the pub. That is the voice of reason I think.

Impression-Obsession-Cling-Stamps-Voice-of-Reason-IOB-17237_image1__35276.1529002077.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

• ^This

Different American group is different.

I'm not sure there is much of a player overlap either.

Appears people seem to have forgotten.

I too would appreciate as6 being in the as6 embassy.

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

• We're letting you win one server to get up your self esteem abit & maybe bring some relevance in to next time we face.
    xoxo my dear Panda.

Love how 1234 speak down on another ally after their absolute failure of a round they just did, comedy is great.

if your speaking about NGU as the American team we were not on Anglo 6 . At the same time we won our last round together. And most importantly this is a thread for the server on July 3. I will never get back the time I just wasted reading all the useless Anglo 6 beef . (As notorious crunchie put well)

RedSwords Uk4

Polaris Anglo 29 5x

• Oh you guys are bringing Bifrost with you?

Think you'll find we cleared 2 of your grey zone caps long before Surtr started attacking you, but sure, keep hiding behind your excuses ;)

You don't get to define for anyone else what 'winning' or 'failure' or 'fair' (still whinging about merges I see) is for anyone except you and yours.

That reminds me, didn't you try telling us that you won and we lost, just because you were looking after the WW for us at the time? :/ Oh wait, yeah, that wasn't fair tactics because Bifrost totally cleared it for us :sleeping:

But anyways, keep your quad hidden if you're scared, it's fine :*

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

AS6 - KerPlunk - Cereals

AS3 - Tom and Jerry - LT

Post was edited 2 times, last by BreakSkins ().

• BreakSkins

Can we keep the anglo6 beef to the anglo6 threads please. If anyone wanted to read any of that there is 20k+ posts of it in that thread.

2 Whole caps???? I mean you understand thats the weakest trash talk literally ever right?

I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - RIP travian reports and my only decent reports :(

One time member of the UK Hall of fame for def points

Panda - 1,276,029

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

• BreakSkins

2 Whole caps???? I mean you understand thats the weakest trash talk literally ever right?

Yeah, in the grey zone alone, failing to read again?

If you're going to post that quote and continue to talk trash, at least have the balls to reveal your starting quad :) I'm sure all the other Americans would love to merge up with you again

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

AS6 - KerPlunk - Cereals

AS3 - Tom and Jerry - LT

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed swear/no warning ().

• Yeah, in the grey zone alone, failing to read again?

If you're going to post that quote and continue to talk trash, at least have the balls to reveal your starting quad :) I'm sure all the other Americans would love to merge up with you again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Deg7VrpHbM

New server discussion only ;)

Panda - 1,276,029

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

• TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• I tried pretty hard to get the GIF version but 500kB was just not enough to work with

Panda - 1,276,029

• Others have asked this already, but this thread is for the new server discussion. Anglo 6 belongs on the Anglo 6 thread. If need be, posts will be moved over that thread or deleted for being off topic.

tangent-comic.jpg?w=418&h=336

• That moment when you bring up AS6 and then cry about it once you realise you got embarrassed :/

So who is actually looking for competition and not a dead server/merge fest?

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

AS6 - KerPlunk - Cereals

AS3 - Tom and Jerry - LT

• Gonna have a blast

Panda - 1,276,029

Post was edited 1 time, last by Teutons ().

• That moment when you bring up AS6 and then cry about it once you realise you got embarrassed :/

So who is actually looking for competition and not a dead server/merge fest?

We are looking for a competitive server, not a merge fest . And something fun.

:)

RedSwords Uk4

Polaris Anglo 29 5x

• We are looking for a competitive server, not a merge fest . And something fun.

:)

Which alliance are you? Please don't tell me the one that skipped AS6, even after their only competition on the other server quit and told them to join too :rolleyes:

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

AS6 - KerPlunk - Cereals

AS3 - Tom and Jerry - LT

• Which alliance are you? Please don't tell me the one that skipped AS6, even after their only competition on the other server quit and told them to join too :rolleyes:

Some of us are from that server ? But you guys can’t have your cake and eat it too . Earlier I saw people complaining about others quitting . And now your complaining about us not quitting . Rofl

RedSwords Uk4

Polaris Anglo 29 5x

• I'm just saying, that alliance avoided competition last time. Could have easily played both servers, seeing as I was told they were playing the previous server alone at that point.

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

AS6 - KerPlunk - Cereals

AS3 - Tom and Jerry - LT

• I'm just saying, that alliance avoided competition last time. Could have easily played both servers, seeing as I was told they were playing the previous server alone at that point.

No, we have many members in our alliance that will only play 1 server at a time . You do not know our alliance or our members . You are basing your statements on rumors .

RedSwords Uk4

Polaris Anglo 29 5x