[Anglosphere] Facts and Rumours Ts2 - Round 1

• its boring because all OLAS do is talk as if they did Philosophy at university or some other boring degree, they literally think they are smart by the way they talk on this forum... SMH, also stop trying to convince people your alone, your with J4H.

• Has anyone looked into J4H and =Z= alliance thing?

Something seems a little off.

Seems to be more cheifings from each other than anyone else.. maybe kind hearted souls at =Z= ;)

=Z= is the science majors & few techs.
    They are 100% allied.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kadonnut: Removed insults. ().

• ..until they became aware..

Maybe next time try not coming back after 3 years..?? Maybe try staying wherever you went..? t's worth a shot anyway..

:sleeping:

They chose to delete. That was their choice. I was not bothering them. They moved on. You should too.

Save your bullying for someone who cares. I'm not interested. Your opinion does not matter to me.

• I won't talk about any of this anymore

one-hour-later.jpg?w=600

They chose to delete. That was their choice. I was not bothering them.

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• its boring because all OLAS do is talk as if they did Philosophy at university or some other boring degree, they literally think they are smart by the way they talk on this forum... SMH, also stop trying to convince people your alone, your with J4H.

Seems you have a serious case of butt hurt, I take it you're with NBK (the underdog ally who pissed off their allies so much they deleted and are scared of an ally a third of thier size)?

J4H wanted us to join them before the server started, we said no ;)

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• Just replying to you insisting on talking about it again... and again

What are you implying..?? The question was, why did NGU leave.. That is a relative question for this server.. That is what I am talking about..
    Maybe the question is, what are YOU talking about..?

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Actually, the question was why you can't let the past go and why you feel the need to continue to blather on about the past US servers here... despite the fact that I've been gone for three years which should have been sufficient cooling down time for you. Also, why you can't 'get over it.' To which you told me to tell it to NGU and I told you they seemed to be over it as they were gone.

The answer about why they left has been covered already... repeatedly.

So.... move on already? for the love of god?? kaaaaay... thanks. :D

large.beating_a_dead_horse.gif.21be637bed4163a764cb264c578f3563.gif

• forum wars are

Whilst I agree that this forum's current whinings and whingings are particularly boring, proper forum wars can be great fun.

When the forum becomes game related it can be where the real wars are fought and won.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Eddy: The post was edited 1 time, last by Stellamini: Removed insults. (4 hours ago). More a case of Richard Cranium having a thin skin than insults having been posted. ().

• Seems you have a serious case of butt hurt, I take it you're with NBK (the underdog ally who pissed off their allies so much they deleted and are scared of an ally a third of thier size)?

J4H wanted us to join them before the server started, we said no ;)

no butt hurt here mate, tell that to the J4H members who joined your op, stop lying to us and everyone else

• Great suggestions, but a better one would be to ask the people on forums that were asking why NGU left, to not ask next time.. That is if you don't want to hear the answer.. Just a suggestion.. Or..maybe just do like every other self aware person and just gloss over things you don't want to read..?? I dunno, i'm just trying to help you cope..

Let’s look at NGU’s server shall we.

1) attempts to move out but bounces off HBO, settles for sub par croppers in the center.

2) discovers MH have a spy but have no idea who it is. MH flaunt and troll the fact they have this spy.

3) TiT alliance spawns in quad, whilst already painfully aware they are outclassed in their own quad let alone the server NGU start looking for an excuse....

4) find barely passable excuse, mass delete, go to forums to ENDLESSLY WHINE AND MOAN about something literally no one else on the server cares about in the slightest.

I don’t know or care who Kim is, nor why she is trying to claim notorious (that’s me birch, get to know), but my god would you lot shut up about it already!!!

Post was edited 1 time, last by Kadonnut: Removed insulting words. ().

• no butt hurt here mate, tell that to the J4H members who joined your op, stop lying to us and everyone else

Care to post some evidence of that? Considering I ran that op I think I know who I included ;)

Who's up for making an another anglo 2 thread and let these saddos keep arguing in this one till thier hearts content?

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• What are you implying..?? The question was, why did NGU leave.. That is a relative question for this server.. That is what I am talking about..
    Maybe the question is, what are YOU talking about..?

The people that need to know why NGU left already know.. sorry you weren't included in that group.. ;(

• Care to post some evidence of that? Considering I ran that op I think I know who I included ;)

Who's up for making an another anglo 2 thread and let these saddos keep arguing in this one till thier hearts content?

they did some weird fakes, i'm not gonna mention names but they were there, might of just been a happy coincidence ? Also you guys seem to be the ones ALWAYS posting on these forums ?? literally within 5 mins of the OP stuff was posted, your looking for an argument??

Post was edited 1 time, last by Rodago ().