[Anglosphere] Facts and Rumours Ts2 - Round 1

• Hi,

I was just curious if anyone was going to the next anglo ? Curious if we can expect any good competition. ( Don’t want another dead and dry server like UK4)

Thanks

RedSwords Uk4

Polaris Anglo 29 5x

• We shall be bringing a team over, so look forward to seeing you lads and gals there.

Rumour has it, there is an US based team and a UK based team also joining.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Spencer ().

• Rumours? Do tell.

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

• Will be with Mr Smith again Spencer, and the NGU/NBK mob, not GOT who are busy on Anglo7... would be really nice NOT to spawn in the same quad again ;-) Any thoughts?

• Count Cereal Killers in, we will be spawning in whichever quad the mighty american ally joins again. We have only good experiences with their players and leaders. :thumbsup:

We'll bring few more smashy players out of retirement who regreted not joining anglo6.

\\non official cereal killer

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

• Count Cereal Killers in, we will be spawning in whichever quad the mighty american ally joins again. We have only good experiences with their players and leaders. :thumbsup:

We'll bring few more smashy players out of retirement who regreted not joining anglo6.

\\non official cereal killer

Okay you should chat with excel hes leading the American group. Great guy, you guys can duke it out

I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - RIP travian reports and my only decent reports :(

One time member of the UK Hall of fame for def points

Panda - 1,276,029

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

• ^This

Different American group is different.

I'm not sure there is much of a player overlap either.

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

• Looking forward to seeing you Spence !!!

Heard Mondrian was coming back with a team. Couldn't let all those Us4 years down now...could we?

We will meet again my dear Spencer :thumbsup:

Will be with Mr Smith again Spencer, and the NGU/NBK mob, not GOT who are busy on Anglo7... would be really nice NOT to spawn in the same quad again ;-) Any thoughts?

Playing on opposite teams again hey. When are you going to join the more fun team? You know Canadians are the best....

• Heard Mondrian was coming back with a team. Couldn't let all those Us4 years down now...could we?

Playing on opposite teams again hey. When are you going to join the more fun team? You know Canadians are the best....

um, you dragging the old man along too? And yes, meaning the ancient one odinloki_US along too? I still remember him catting the WW on that one round of us4 that I was conned into holding. Catting it while chatting with me no less.

And I do remember how polite some Canadians are and how they trip over themselves to apologize and offer up Timmies to one and all.

and yes, I might have to play with the ancient one if you drag him along even if he refuses to admit that playing Roman is overdone and he should play Tuet.

• Playing on opposite teams again hey. When are you going to join the more fun team? You know Canadians are the best....

If we did that there would be no competition ;) - looking forward to seeing your team play!

• um, you dragging the old man along too? And yes, meaning the ancient one odinloki_US along too? I still remember him catting the WW on that one round of us4 that I was conned into holding. Catting it while chatting with me no less.

And I do remember how polite some Canadians are and how they trip over themselves to apologize and offer up Timmies to one and all.

and yes, I might have to play with the ancient one if you drag him along even if he refuses to admit that playing Roman is overdone and he should play Tuet.

I actually haven't spoke to him in quite some time! Thanks for reminding me :)

If we did that there would be no competition ;) - looking forward to seeing your team play!

Oh pish posh. You just don't like me. I see how it is. Nothing to see here anyways, im just a noob.

• Miss you Puggles. Hope things are going well. I imagine you will be playing with Lanie and co?

doing well for the most part :- )
    i haven't chatted with Lanie in quite some time... maybe i should though :/ ^^

• um, you dragging the old man along too? And yes, meaning the ancient one odinloki_US along too? I still remember him catting the WW on that one round of us4 that I was conned into holding. Catting it while chatting with me no less.

I might be willing to be a not so silent dual.. lol You buy the gold and I will kill the troops.. Hahaha

I imagine you will be playing with Lanie and co?

Lanie is with me over on anglo 7..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.