[Anglosphere] Facts and Rumours Ts2 - Round 1

• still not settled? Ahh bless, he'll find a spot somewhere at some point

anglo 1: the man or woman, from Moscow: fortunator

Anglo 2: don't be silly one server at a time, but may go redjelly2

Anglo 6: wasn't there either

Anglo 7: Kitty

• Hi,

I was just curious if anyone was going to the next anglo ? Curious if we can expect any good competition. ( Don’t want another dead and dry server like UK4)

Thanks

Lols I believe your quitting this one, as you've turned into a bouncing ball

• Romours has it DT had a little vacation for the whole ally paid & sent by the friendly MH.

Was a good meme but we're back ready to spread havoc & trashtalk.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)

• Or do I need to start telling everyone more "romours"?

Please, tell us more! Everybody is eager to hear more about loffes love life. It looks like you're only credible source of information on that.

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

Post was edited 1 time, last by MarkokraM ().

• I thought you of all people will not be talking about rumors (the least you can do is spell it correctly).

Or do I need to start telling everyone more "romours"?

Loffe should’ve never let you escape his basement

• in response to wonkas analysis, can confirm, HBO are all my techs

especially the ones who made NGU bounce

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• in response to wonkas analysis, can confirm, HBO are all my techs

especially the ones who made NGU bounce

I think you'll find I'm the one in Top 50 population, which is apparently a vitally important statistic. Clearly you're all my techs... send me resources peasant.

• I think you'll find I'm the one in Top 50 population, which is apparently a vitally important statistic. Clearly you're all my techs... send me resources peasant.

Hey now, I did also mention you guys might just be new. I always like to offer an alternative explanation when teams score as low as yours did.

• There's a better explanation - attack points and deff points literally mean nothing this early on. Sim starts are every bit as viable as raid starts, and for those who locate out to the sticks they're actually preferable, which if you paid attention to that gettermap you generated you'd realise we have.

But hey ho, we could all just be new and/or techs.

• attack points and deff points literally mean nothing this early on.

Deffpoints do!
    Great time to spike some farms for ez hero lvls.

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -

• yea, at this stage of the game off points are from killing animals mainly. The interesting bit is the quality if the croppers settled and how thinly spread and alliance is. But I figured it was just your first attempt at an analysis so thought it would be prudent not to slate it too much:P

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• yea, at this stage of the game off points are from killing animals mainly. The interesting bit is the quality if the croppers settled and how thinly spread and alliance is. But I figured it was just your first attempt at an analysis so thought it would be prudent not to slate it too much:P

Yeah I mean leveling your heroes, sucking in resources, clearing neighbors.. Thats typically what happens for those who didn't move out to boons. Just saying I analyzed a war game, not sim city.

Though I do agree I probably should of probably allocated bonus points for 125/150% croppers instead of top50. I considered it, but was a little on the lazy side as that already took up a good chunk of my morning.

Not to mention the large tipped scale of cropper location would make it very unfair. Both SWM and J4h have more 150% croppers in their alliances than the entire eastern hemisphere. I think theres 7 total in the east? Just SWM and J4H combined have 16.

https://gyazo.com/a87d1cbb98ce454189824a9e3ffdf4b6

So do pray tell, since this is my first server analysis and all, how would I correctly distribute points according to settled croppers when one hemisphere has 3x as many 150% than the other, and roughly 40% more 125s?

2nqrwp1.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wonka ().

• Gotta love those spikers..........

The love is mutual if you are a raider <3

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -

• Amazingly Bred4War is still active

• "So do pray tell, since this is my first server analysis and all, how would I correctly distribute points according to settled croppers when one hemisphere has 3x as many 150% than the other, and roughly 40% more 125s? "

I noticed that as well. Just wondering if this is the same on every server or is it a randomly generated thing? Historically does the quad with the most 150% normally win the server?