Bully reinforcer

• I have a HUGE ally player who keeps reinforcing my 15c capital with his troops. Uninvited. What can I do to prevent him from doing this? Msgs to him don't get read. My alliance

leaders do nothing.

• If your alliance leaders do nothing, there isn't much you can do. You need to send them back each and every time. Because he is in your alliance, it makes things worse.

Hopefully some of the others will have some other ideas. @Wolkenengel  BlackBlade  wishmaster3  Loffe any suggestion?

Had to add the Swedish rodent aka helper because he got offended I forgot him. <rolls eyes>

• Take down the wall and kill them!

Hopefully some of the others will have some other ideas. Wolkenengel BlackBlade wishmaster3 any suggestion?

I get real offended when you dont tag me, everyone knows i'm the best helper & always serious when people ask for help.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• I have a HUGE ally player who keeps reinforcing my 15c capital with his troops. Uninvited. What can I do to prevent him from doing this? Msgs to him don't get read. My alliance

leaders do nothing.

1. Ask him nicely to stop reinforcing your capital.. if he ignores then..

2. Ask a lader to approach.. if they ignore then...

2b. If your server is one where you can only reinforce allies/confeds, leave your ally and make a "wing" like if you're in CWL meta, make a CWL Solo or something, and then he can't reinforce you no matter how much he wants to.

When all else fails, assuming you don't want to keep returning troops for the rest of the server, you can do the next few things. However, it will likely open you up to retaliation.

3. Stack your own troops in cap until you're negative production and raid your cap oasis or ship out crop until granary empties and starvation hits. His troops, as foreign reinforcements, will starve first before yours. ... OR ...

4. If they are off troops, quietly build a ghost hammer, send them home and calculate when they will return to his base and land your ghost on his troops at the moment his troops arrive in his village ... OR ...

5. Offer to sit one day to help him raid or something then send his hammer or defense on the furthest trip possible to some enemy village as rein (or raid if you really want to upset them) and wait for the fireworks.

..And that is the Final Word.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Final Word ().

• 4. If they are off troops, quietly build a ghost hammer, send them home and calculate when they will return to his base and land your ghost on his troops at the moment his troops arrive in his village ... OR ...

Why not just kill them in his own cap?
    Why follow home?
    Best regards confused chipmunk brain

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• Why not just kill them in his own cap?
    Why follow home?
    Best regards confused chipmunk brain

Killing in own cap works better, ideally. Depends where he wants to build the ghost though. But I got a feeling he is one who likes to build out of his cap (if at all).

..And that is the Final Word.

• Killing in own cap works better, ideally. Depends where he wants to build the ghost though. But I got a feeling he is one who likes to build out of his cap (if at all).

Fair enough, building cap troops is pretty easy so cant blame him.

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)

• Move all your troops in it so his troops will starve first. But if he moved them in your capital unannounced, he's likely scouted you for production. (or you/ your sitters have mentioned your production somewhere.)

So yeah, consult him or alliance leaders. If that goes to hell, you probably weren't in a good alliance to begin with.

• When you send it back- load your village full of troops, then allow him to fill it up with his troops. Let the troops starve.

= 1000 iQ ;)

Or just get an enemy to kill all his troops for you lmao

Forrest Gump 2018-2019 CN

NNoob- Ba2 2019-2020 CN

Yes Papi- Ba1 2020- current CN

baXus- Ba2 2020- current CN/300