Feedback thread for backgrounds

• I don't understand why there are so many negative comments about the new background. Like anything else it just needs some time to get used to.

It took me only one day to like it.

• DORF2 Background is looking realistic than previous version but

DORF1 Background looks like painted Image. I think previous has better background as more realistic.

• I don't understand why there are so many negative comments about the new background. Like anything else it just needs some time to get used to.

We shouldn't have to 'get used to' anything. You said it yourself "so many negative comments" Says it all really doesn't it. :)

• Have not yet been able to find how to click on my own player profile ? Could anyone shed light on how to do this other than through stats. Thanks

• Have not yet been able to find how to click on my own player profile ? Could anyone shed light on how to do this other than through stats. Thanks

Sure, just try this button top right and you should be enlighted ;)

• Why is everything multiplied by 3 except warehouse, granary, cranny (and trapper for gauls)? I started late this evening with a production of 144 and a capacity of 800.

Something I've wondered myself. At the very least 2x of such things would be great, though I'm not sure how the speed community would feel about that.

I would ( and so would everyone I've talked to ) much prefer the development resources spent on a mobile client. This game has been going on strong for 15+ years now. Again... I'm just completely baffled with the no-go decision on a mobile client.. lol

They are working on improving the mobile browsing experience. Right now they are working to optimize the code to work better technically (think things like load speed), as well as untangle and update years of old code that was not at all designed to work in a mobile environment. After that the next step would be to design a mobile specific UI. A dedicated app is completely off the table until that is done and really if the mobile browsing experience is brought up to modern standards, there isn't that much reason for an app. Those that absolutely want something that only an app could provide could likely be achieved by implementing a proper API. But again those are all things that would be much farther down the development line, if at all.

What I do like is the condensed hero circle. However, I miss being able to click on the hero "boot" icon, and instantly be linked to the rally point of the hero

I don't have a current account to check, so I can't think of what the boot is? Can you someone provide a picture?