Bonuses last only 3 days on finals ?

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • I mean, 3x servers = 3 days

1x servers = 7 days,

2x = 3 days as well , I mean would mean if it could be 5, would make a great deal for low gold qualification plans most players have, and would not hurt the economy of the gold spending too much, as people already spend a lot of gold on auctions, and in game in general.

So to cut things short,

is there any chance we have some community support so CMs can transfer this idea further and maybe,

we see this actually happen.:thumbsup:

• After the smooth and perfect organization they showed in the last TT finals, how dare you say they don't deserve to take more money from those who play in TT!

/s

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• I mean, 3x servers = 3 days

1x servers = 7 days,

2x = 3 days as well , I mean would mean if it could be 5, would make a great deal for low gold qualification plans most players have, and would not hurt the economy of the gold spending too much, as people already spend a lot of gold on auctions, and in game in general.

Danilo has a very good point.

2x should be something inbetween

@admin> can you please pass this upstream

• Ameno ; Minke

read

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals