The ultimate Nordics Battle! - Leaders or Chickens?

• 'There was a really tight spot but thanks to our leader, we somehow got through it!'

'I remember this one really long campaign that lead us to crush the competition 6-0!'

'We were just about to lose motivation and 1/4th of our alliance members were quitting or joining another alliance, but our leader knew just what we wanted to hear and our WW hit 100 a couple months later!'

Ever since the Nordics were merged, we've heard stories of great leaders who traveled outside the Nordics domain to Anglosphere and Com. Many still stayed. There are whispers that these leaders got scared, that they would not fare well in the northern fields of scarce resources and long cold winters. Some, perhaps with a hint of royal blood in them, could not make sense of the strange gibberish of the Finn tribe, and this made it all the more difficult to start building diplomatic relationships.

Still the Nordics tribes started to gather around the same interesting topics, like What makes a good leader and Who are the strongest players of Nordics? The latter caused a little ruckus, and plenty of unfinished business sparked from that discussion.

Then an olive branch, a born legend, came down from the heavens of Travian. All the past discussions lead to this thread with one common language and one common mission: TS6 Round 1 - Victory Speeches. Would this be the one Nordics tradition that finally brought diplomacy back to the table? Would this be the beginning of something new? Would this be the battle cry that calls all the great leaders to Gather on one server?

This thread is your chance to name the leaders you would fear on the battlefields, or leaders you would build alliances with.

Use the '@' and name the players you would challenge to the ultimate Nordics battle. Think they would chicken out?

If you know a great Nordics leader, tell of his/her achievements and they might get a new Forum title out of it! You can even name yourself and tell of your heroic moments to taunt the enemy or inspire the allies!

One last question: Which server would be the best for the ultimate Nordics battle, and how would this battle look like?

And have a great weekend!

P.S. Travian: Legends Awards are on the way...

samisu_sig.png

Post was edited 3 times, last by Samisu ().

• 'We were just about to lose motivation and 1/4th of our alliance members were quitting or joining another alliance, but our leader knew just what we wanted to hear and our WW hit 100 a couple months later!'

Straight from N3X1, and Kalja meta. Only the difference of having whole alliance falling apart.

Best server: 2x. Gather all from 1x and 3x scene there. Have a premade of 4-5 good metas and common interest of having competitive server where the word boring is only due to players own actions. Perhaps finally settle the 'which nordics country truly is best'? These non finnish gamers have had the chance to learn and educate themselves for being better players. Its only about players will to do that, the intel and teacher's have been there for soon two N3X servers at least.

Personally, I could be building alliance with anyone. Own achievements: Once a WW holder, once a leader, won that.

Challenging Cowdy to build his own ally against me.

No-one would chicken out if the promotion of the server is good enough. Just look and learn AngloX, take a note from AFKi 's threads.

And enjoy the weekend with good company, beer, when its finally shining on Friday. And remember.. the winter is coming...//

:bear:Nordics3x1 - Jon Snow @Kalja w/ Cece, Jone, Luupää & Mara first and only WWk sofar :bear:Nordics3x2 - ???? @Kanto?

🇫🇮Fix20smth Untouchable w/ Digggoo -- Fix25 The Corruptor w/ ComeX Phoenix :teu01::teu06::teu07:--Fix26 some idleaccount

Fix27 Tiukka-Esteri w/ Diggo & ComeX :rom02:Nordics5x Pokahonttas @SPANK

🇳🇱3X - Heracles

~AlltidHungrig:hun02::nat08:

Post was edited 2 times, last by Sommerfuglen: removed swear-word ().

• ? These non finnish gamers have had the chance to learn and educate themselves for being better players

Lol.
    This is gold comming from players with 200k clubs wwks at x3

There are whispers that these leaders got scared,

Never seen a CM being a forum troll, guess that means there is still hope for me to become CM.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)

• Lol.

Never seen a CM being a forum troll, guess that means there is still hope for me to become CM.

U are a big troll though, idk if you are quite suitable. Also you did run from nordics to compete in easier competition😎👀

-Jimmy (insert lastname), Head manager of Department of changing mysteries.
    FYI does great massage and serves the greatest of drinks.

Some people gets born with unlucky brains.

Jimmy is one of them

• Lol.

Yeah I know I/we could have done better. Bigger offences and so.. prefer, having more catas to damage WW. Prefer, having roman catas, not teuton catas. Do you have something better to say now? There's always chance to improve, no one is perfect, trust me, not even you 8)

:bear:Nordics3x1 - Jon Snow @Kalja w/ Cece, Jone, Luupää & Mara first and only WWk sofar :bear:Nordics3x2 - ???? @Kanto?

🇫🇮Fix20smth Untouchable w/ Digggoo -- Fix25 The Corruptor w/ ComeX Phoenix :teu01::teu06::teu07:--Fix26 some idleaccount

🇳🇱3X - Heracles

• Do you have something better to say now

These non finnish gamers have had the chance to learn and educate themselves for being better player

I only wanted to touch on this topic, i have nothing more to say.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)

• I only wanted to touch on this topic, i have nothing more to say.

Ok! Your not a chicken at least, takes some courage to open mouth here ;) kudos to you. Now lets try to keep this ontopic, please.

🇳🇱3X - Heracles

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sommerfuglen: Edited bad words. ().

• Go play the upcoming anglox starting on august 1 xDD

• Sorry for starting with offtopic, For sure there are good individuals coming from every domain, or atleast there has been, but there is a great divide, as finns had the biggest playerbase and strongest community when nordics merged. So its really not fair to judge entire community by the ones that came straight from their domains.

There are plenty out there that dont give a **** about this new community, rather just focus on their own personal interests and needs, it is really sad. Its easy to complain and critizice about everything, how bad things are etc. It is a lot harder to actually make a difference, or even try.

At this point I don’t want to name anyone I would fear. I want to see what future brings, are there still old veterans that have the time and motivation to lead, or completely new guys stepping up. If I named someone that has succeeded in the past it would not be fair imo, as there are many that I would personally fear if they had, once again, that time and motivation that it requires to compete.

Allthough I would like to name myself (I just want a forum title :D). I believe the victory speech of last ts6 pretty much covers my greatest achievements on leading side. On top of that I am really interested in making nordics work and willing to put some effort into that. It does not directly have anything to do with leading, but active leaders can influence on this a lot.

• Go play the upcoming anglox starting on august 1 xDD

Can confirm that this sounds like a great idea!

Problem with Nordics is that there aren’t enough good alliances around, so the server is decided before it even begins...And the fact that most alliances are made up from people all over the world, who all are met by a homepage in Finnish:wall: English please :saint:

Sure the biggest prt of the community are Fins, but may aswell rename Nordics to Finnish, as 90% of all the other Scandinavian countries have moved to other servers.

Loffe Is a great leader btw

• That might be the case with 3x servers (I dont know), but with 1x we pretty much have the same problem than we had on finnish domain before the merge - too many servers for the amount of active players we have, people are too spread. Ofc there are other factors aswell that should be taken into account, but this one is propably one of the biggest problems right now and I would like to see if it is possible to do something about it

On ts6, I would quess 1/3 were finns and we had decent amount of active players. It was just too easy to flee to new servers for those who had bad start as there were servers popping up like every 1-2months. I know its a long shot and might be that there is nothing we can do about it, but I just want to try if something can change.

Also now I know there are players (atleast on normal scene) from other domains that can compete and are interested to work on this. But there are many questions out there without answers atm. But we will see what happens.

• Yeah 90% of the server consists of flaming finish players :D kinda entertaining but theres not much happening, maybe anglox will be better who knows :P atleast Bruce is there so there will be someone to mess with :evil:

• Without giving any numbers (not sure if I can share those), I have to say ' 90% of all the other Scandinavian countries have moved to other servers.' and '90% of the server consists of flaming finish players ' are not correct or even close to being correct.

Finnish players are not over-represented in the stats, and as I went through different servers - it looks very balanced. And another interesting fact, countries switch places.

So it all comes back to leaders and chickens eh? ^^^^^^

• Maybe anglox will be better who knows :P atleast Bruce is there so there will be someone to mess with :evil:

Or you could be nice to us and conquer AngloX with us 8) Multiple alliances are apparently coming for us ;(