Anglosphere X - Round 3

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.
  • LemBot

Please report it in-game since that is the fastest way to have it forwarded.

Kind regards,

Stellamini

I did, but they stopped responding after the 12th message I sent them about getting the confed system on the server :/

• That is pretty much exactly what Scrooge is doing

teach me!

Nah you guys are truly a comedy. If I was told I would meet this joining this round I wouldnt even believe it!

Wonka is probably just really excited about having launched more attacks this round than the last one.

Too bad the attacks have done more dmg to themselves than us :D

Hi. In my 12 years of Travian I've never really used forum to anything else than follow Safirenscorner-stuff.

Hi Enhjuler_COM . There is a big difference in building an account to splash the first 180 clubs into someone else and then quitting, and what I'm doing. I'm still in Phase 1 and I like all your messages in-game. I like to write. Not on forum. You can sent me and igm, if you're getting attacked.

Nothing wrong with a little early pressure. It's a role / playstile. If I wanted a lot of pop & troops for late game I would've acted differently.

If we did more dmg to ourselves I'm pretty sure we would be writhing you and not the other way around. Quess the messages I've rechieved in-game wasn't people finding it annoying not to be attacked. Or wait..

A more friendly tone. I like your theme with in-game names ^^ It's cool. Some of them is really funny.

Best Regards Scrooge Mcduck.

This will be my last message on the forum. It's not for me really. It gets to personal. Travian is just a fun game about strategy & teamwork.

• I did, but they stopped responding after the 12th message I sent them about getting the confed system on the server :/

Well, I'm currently alone and INF's farming a lot, even a full swing attack since I have a hand full defenders left and sadly lost them all;(

• Where did you get upset from? I just pointed out that Wonka was lying.

Exactly what was I lying about? Are you really going to pretend we aren't having our way right now? I mean I don't doubt it gets a little more interesting (at least im surely hoping so...) but I mean...

• aye you guys have defo stopped the berry growth lol

Climbers of the week

Rank Alliance Pop
    1. IDTS! 31231 2. UGR 30261 3. Berry 29632
    57 vs 53 vs 37

you need to teach your little bird to stop spreading fake news :yy:

Pop growth is pretty alright, not gonna lie. Noone types credit card numbers in the gold box nicer than Team Berry. Btw how's them troop numbers coming along? So far pretty laughable from our end looking in through the window.

• Already 1 deleted account from IDTS, already getting smashed by Berry?

So we were so quick and proud to mention the 1 account that deleted to hop on with their dual.. Why aren't we so quick to talk about the Bush berry that never sprouted and got farmed off? Pretty curious here, even for you lemon.

• So we were so quick and proud to mention the 1 account that deleted to hop on with their dual.. Why aren't we so quick to talk about the Bush berry that never sprouted and got farmed off? Pretty curious here, even for you lemon.

I wasn’t around last night...Sorry that I can’t be around 24/7.

Bush was a new guy to the ally, he went inactive instead of letting us help him stop you from farming him, so we kicked him. But fairplay to you lot, I think you might be the reason he left.

Talking about troops, how’s Scrooge, Filthy and Thunder doing? Maybe you should stick to useless hero bombing unless you want to wall more troops.

• I wasn’t around last night...Sorry that I can’t be around 24/7.

Bush was a new guy to the ally, he went inactive instead of letting us help him stop you from farming him, so we kicked him. But fairplay to you lot, I think you might be the reason he left.

Talking about troops, how’s Scrooge, Filthy and Thunder doing? Maybe you should stick to useless hero bombing unless you want to wall more troops.

Oh. We only need to wonder how they doing on production after rushing all this early troops :thumbsup:

• UndisputedBruh You seem to be losing a lot of pop, what’s going on??

Turks. I must say it took your president a while to understand that hitting a feeder which always can be golded up is kind of pointless. But hey his brain obviously got upgraded and started to hit cropper. I applaud him