Tournament Qualification Statistics

• Even if I have a Travian free summer I’m still curious about how you are doing on the different servers so I asked around to get a little information about how many that have registered and how many that are playing now. The rest of statistics is from Getter except for Arabia that for some reason isn’t on Getter, I have complained..

It is somewhat surprising info, especially when it comes to Arabia that usually pass over 30K accounts before MH deletes them. Did the bot makers move to International? Maybe.. but if I remember right Int had the same number of max accounts last year.

Turkey also has much less accounts than last years. The one I talked with had several explanations to that. He said the most important is the issue with leaderships. The players don’t like the past teams and therefore restrain from playing. On Facebook I’ve seen a lot of complains that due to the exchange rate for the turkish lira to euro it have been too expensive to play for many of them.

I found statistics from 31 July last year for comparison.

Feel free to add more statistics, analyses and reports from the qualification servers!

19serverpop.12.7.png

2018 17.206 accounts 31 July

18serverpop.png

Top20 alliances.

The big metas we have had for several years have split more and more. New have been formed containing alliances from several nations. The new limits on confederation might force a new strategy for next final. We will see.

International.

19Inttop20a.12.7.png

19Intmap.12.7.png

https://www.gettertools.com/gr…avian.com/G-Map/250085232

Arabia

19Arabiatop20a.12.7.png

No getter - no map

A. Turkey

19Turkeytop20a.12.7.png

19Turkeymap.12.7.png

https://www.gettertools.com/gr…avian.com/G-Map/250119939

B. Russia

19Russiatop20a.12.7.png

19Russiamap.12.7.png

https://www.gettertools.com/gr…avian.com/G-Map/123318039

C. Germany

19Germanytop20a.12.7.png

19Germanymap.12.7.png

https://www.gettertools.com/gr…ravian.com/G-Map/13279803

D. France

19Francetop20a.12.7.png

19Francemap.12.7.png

https://www.gettertools.com/gr…ravian.com/G-Map/54329813

• Yes, PoWeR-FuLL created nearly 1300 bots so far we calculated it 2 nights ago in discord.

nice if you have proof! why don't you share with MH!

INX4 - X Men (NG) | INX5 - Messiah (NG) | INX7 - Barbarian (NG)
    INX9 - BloodDrain | INX10 - Invoker (Z) | INX12 - Rogue Knight (NE)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IN3(R4) - Scorpion
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    AUX20 - Ben-Hur/The Knight (NW)
    AUX21 - Bar-B-Q (Cartels)
    --------------------------------------
    COMX - The Ghost (SW)

• Where does the artefacts spawn? - Same question every server and as promter wrote in a chat "One thing I keep wondering.... Doesn't it bother players to have always same questions before the arties: where do they spawn and what are the natars there. And yet, nearly no one keeps a record. "

Well you can find answers in my Corner archive =)

artefactmap-300x206.png

artymap1-296x300.png

http://safirenscorner.se/tourn…nal-20172018/artifacts-3/

Def qualification 2018

http://safirenscorner.se/tourn…cation-2018/artifact-def/

• Yes, we are told that, but compare those two maps that are from different years and different servers - and I bet you didn't read my post about it ^^

• Which Meta has the advantage at the moment? 21

Result is only visible for participants.

Group B Artefacts Distribution

The general overview makes it seem like the Czech/Slovaks are slightly in the lead with 21 artefacts, Lithuanians and Winter both with 19 and Power with 18. Overall, it is rather balanced between the 4 metas but is it really so?

Looking at the important artefacts, it tells a different story. In large/unique architect, Winter dominates with 3 of 5 available, including the UA, making them a front runner in securing their WW. Both Russian metas are also ahead in the storage department, allowing their members to build GW and GH faster. In the trainers department, Winter and Power are slightly behind, securing only 1 and 2 small trainers. However, with proper rotation, I believe Power will not have much problem with building WWKs. Winter on the other hand seems like they will have a difficult time if they are unable to steal any trainers. Should the Lithuanian and Czech/Slovaks prove to have good rotation of trainers, I believe they will pose good challenge to the Russian Metas (even though I don't think the Czech/Slovaks will have a chance at building WW). If Winter is able to put their Unique Diet to good use, I believe they are the front runners to win the server right now.

I've omitted R-n-R, Walkers and Spinx from the list as I'm not certain which meta they are working with. I'm told that the Russian Metas don't take qualifiers seriously but are doing very well despite that. Which meta do you think has the advantage currently?

• Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

BAD isn't playing but you have players from that meta in Power&Co and they are used to win this qualification. Winter is a worthy opponent and it should be fun if they manage to take the victory.

• Nice! I think you should have threw small fool artifact in your analysis, because you can use it as a trainer as well.

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

BAD isn't playing but you have players from that meta in Power&Co and they are used to win this qualification. Winter is a worthy opponent and it should be fun if they manage to take the victory.

lol

Its good work, but most part isnt truth or real.

1) Power/Energo not in one meta with ТриГада. As we saw ru-forum thread we can do assumption power+energo+band.

2) Great architect not so important as usual. As i know only summer/smurfs will build ww or prepare for that. So noone need this art for ww, only for local wall bonus.

3) wwk count will be very low, players don't have reason for build wwk, while only 1 meta can build ww. May be winters want too, but who cares? If so all wwk goes to winter ww and -100/100 ww will win.

4) Czech may be want build ww, but who cares if they can take two BP plan? :/

#balticswillwinB

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• I'm told that the Russian Metas don't take qualifiers seriously but are doing very well despite that.

I can talk for myself only, i obviously take qualifcers seriouis but i couldnt care less who wins WW races. I think many players have the same thoughts.

I'm here to mess with CS & try out huns never seen a serious WW ally on RU qualifcers before but maybe this year is different, who knows?

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• Group b already has a WW holder :D

And it is fully correct decision for them - Egypt for wall, but dont have any normal raid unit, so need to take WW some earlier than "always" for building more anhurs and ashs for farm.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end