Tournament Qualification Statistics

• https://tboss.flyy.eu/r/5d9aed…ee1650fb7%2C5d9aee1f9b667

Last attempt to steal the win from Smurfs on group B.

Congrulations on your win Smurfs, well done with the def.
    Even if my "meta" doesnt care about WW and didnt have a single WWK it was close!

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• GS will win for best diplomatic strategy, nobody attack them WW, them don't attack HUN and IT WW

You cry in all 3d

ahahahahahah

Your all posts are a cry, you are raising sea level

Stop rosik please ;)

• You cry in all 3d

ahahahahahah

Your all posts are a cry, you are raising sea level

Stop rosik please

we don't deserve to win, i think HUN it been the best team in the server, GS is a good team but a little team, it is a congratulate tell that they been more smart of all

• we don't deserve to win, i think HUN it been the best team in the server, GS is a good team but a little team, it is a congratulate tell that they been more smart of all

can you congratulate them without your reports? :osd:

• we are noob on tournament and we only ask information to improve ourself, why Rinobit and che ansia troll me always, you are very hard with me

il-gatto-con-gli-stivali-5.jpg

We imitate you, we write in 3d that don't interest us, just to troll you

Soon, we'll also start servers that don't interest us just to damage you, just as you did...

You are our point of reference, Dear cry73

:love:

• We imitate you, we write in 3d that don't interest us, just to troll you

Soon, we'll also start servers that don't interest us just to damage you, just as you did...

You are our point of reference, Dear cry73

:love:

if I did something to make you angry I apologize, now please can you stop being so bad with me, I just want to play travian in the tournament with all of you

• if I did something to make you angry I apologize, now please can you stop being so bad with me, I just want to play travian in the tournament with all of you

No

:osd:

• we don't deserve to win, i think HUN it been the best team in the server, GS is a good team but a little team, it is a congratulate tell that they been more smart of all

why them? lol.... we are hungarian as well but we wasn t enough good for them, now you can see the results, we was kicking their asses in all hungarian servers, thats why they was so proud to accept our help lol... now you can see how it s gona finish lol...

• hltv confirmed btw

nt Joelz

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• I I don't know if this is the right place but I'll rant here nonetheless. First of all I'd like to thank you all for a great experience. Even though I confess to being a noob on this tournament thing... It's been quite a learning curve and most of you help me with your instructions and advise. Even though this "Karber" kid from Mordor has tried to eliminate me or make me delete I'm has stated that this is so in several IGM's. And boy... has he tried... Countless times I've gone from 1800 ranking to 1100 ranking in this striving of mine to get one of those shiny silver medals. Still he comes over my night sending waves of catas to destroy my villages. Anyway they tell me that if I get 10 villages or more I'll get a key.lol.

I've just registered on com2 just in case...

But if I get a key where should I go? On what stable should I tie my horse?

• I I don't know if this is the right place but I'll rant here nonetheless. First of all I'd like to thank you all for a great experience. Even though I confess to being a noob on this tournament thing... It's been quite a learning curve and most of you help me with your instructions and advise. Even though this "Karber" kid from Mordor has tried to eliminate me or make me delete I'm has stated that this is so in several IGM's. And boy... has he tried... Countless times I've gone from 1800 ranking to 1100 ranking in this striving of mine to get one of those shiny silver medals. Still he comes over my night sending waves of catas to destroy my villages. Anyway they tell me that if I get 10 villages or more I'll get a key.lol.

I've just registered on com2 just in case...

But if I get a key where should I go? On what stable should I tie my horse?

always remain one of the best :*

" Kaj buš ti, bum i ja." Zagreb (HRVATSKA)

birikina+style.jpg