Tournament Qualification Statistics

• Summary

As this took a month to finish and I haven't had time to double-check let's start with a WW list.

19QW0W30.8.png

All WWs are now taken, you get 5 keys to Final for each WW and the wildcards will be limited.

Who builds serious? And who have the best chance to win?

My bet:

1. Natassa or Orion for SW meta. They have a lot of backup.
    2. Dolongdao for VTU. They have the Unique and a fair amount of players.
    3. Mordor, CUP, Exodus and SH. Mordor has an architect and will probably get a plan or two too. I haven't checked if the BP coords is in reach for CUP but both SH and Exodus will have trouble getting one - if they don't manage to conquer.

Feel free to add your bets! I still have gifts left from Final I can share if you comes up with an own analysis :)

• Interview with Thomas from NewOrder

S: What do you think of your opponents as SH and Wega?

T: WeGa seems to be some kind of serious enemy since theyre attacking coordinated and so on. However, they use a lot of Multi so we want to punish them for this ;)

Cmon Thomas. Are you really fooling anyone with this talk? As if you and your alliance don't use multi as well.

We know full well you encourage even your duals to make 'spare' accounts. People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

• Safiren

My bet also on Natassa from G&V.

I don't think Mordor has a chance to win WW! They kept on splashing hammer on AOTW, i doubt about their WWK/WW.

G&V, VTU meta are way organized and have good number of WWK/WWR.

Lets see. I am just an observer :thumbsup:

INX4 - X Men (NG) | INX5 - Messiah (NG) | INX7 - Barbarian (NG)
    INX9 - BloodDrain | INX10 - Invoker (Z) | INX12 - Rogue Knight (NE)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IN3(R4) - Scorpion
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    AUX20 - Ben-Hur/The Knight (NW)
    AUX21 - Bar-B-Q (Cartels)
    --------------------------------------
    COMX - The Ghost (SW)

• hello. Can you explain which alliances from vietname were with Uollas&co?:/Info from italians? i think you wrote wrong info

• hello. Can you explain which alliances from vietname were with Uollas&co?:/Info from italians? i think you wrote wrong info

I think she meant Vietnamese ally in the grey zone. From what I know that VN just had NAP with the Italians so they can focus on fighting CUP. No reinforcement, no coordinated attack, no artefacts exchageging between VN and Uollas meta. So I would not say that VN was a part of that Meta!

• Did you guys see The Unique Rivals changing hands from CUP to Italians , heard it took a huge hammer of 200 khopesh and 200 cata to clear it :)

Com4(2018-19) - The Force

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force

SpaceLizard and EarthlyGoat ;)

I think she meant Vietnamese ally in the grey zone. From what I know that VN just had NAP with the Italians so they can focus on fighting CUP. No reinforcement, no coordinated attack, no artefacts exchageging between VN and Uollas meta. So I would not say that VN was a part of that Meta!

I read on alliance profiles and then the alliances was called Danger, Newface and Deff VN, but it is a month ago.

• I think she meant Vietnamese ally in the grey zone. From what I know that VN just had NAP with the Italians so they can focus on fighting CUP. No reinforcement, no coordinated attack, no artefacts exchageging between VN and Uollas meta. So I would not say that VN was a part of that Meta!

good morning I wouldn't be so sure

" Kaj buš ti, bum i ja." Zagreb (HRVATSKA)

birikina+style.jpg

• As if you and your alliance don't use multi as well.

We know full well you encourage even your duals to make 'spare' accounts. People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

:D

I can promise you we're 100% free of Multis even it may surprise you this kind of play is still possible also in a competitive way.

• :D

I can promise you we're 100% free of Multis even it may surprise you this kind of play is still possible also in a competitive way.

you openly admitted to using them in that discord chat, why deny it now when its in the public eye? 2 faced thomas they call you

• you openly admitted to using them in that discord chat, why deny it now when its in the public eye? 2 faced thomas they call you

I'm not sure whats wrong with you but I/we dont play with multi or anything related. I don't need this for a high performance account. And if you just tried to trigger me - won't work ;-)

• That is a discussion for the other thread. Isn't it? =)

If you have forgot:

Building plans coords.

North West= (-18|30) (-35|4) (-45|37)

South West= (-26|-25) (-10|-57) (-55| -20)

North East= (33|12) (12|33) (10|56) (55|20)

South East= (30|-20) (4|-35) (44|-37)

The defense have been the same for several years

18w16IntBP.png

• Did you guys see The Unique Rivals changing hands from CUP to Italians , heard it took a huge hammer of 200 khopesh and 200 cata to clear it :)

Have you seen fools taken from Arabs, Vietnamese and Exodus?

Who cares about artifact that does not produce troops ;)

Heard it took even less hammers :P

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals

• This isnt anglosphere , I doubt you need to remind about spawns here.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• I'm not sure whats wrong with you but I/we dont play with multi or anything related. I don't need this for a high performance account. And if you just tried to trigger me - won't work ;-)

i know your dual would castrate you if they found out the truth but we all know you have multi's

• Have you seen fools taken from Arabs, Vietnamese and Exodus?

Who cares about artifact that does not produce troops ;)

Heard it took even less hammers :P

Im a part of exodus, and we lost some premium artifacts way too easily. But UC is game changing ,isnt it not.

Com4(2018-19) - The Force

Qualifiers (INT 2019) - Space Force

SpaceLizard and EarthlyGoat ;)

• pity the fool who cleaned natars to have huge crannies

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals

• pity the fool who cleaned natars to have huge crannies

straki ??????? :D :D :D :D

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..................................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif