Conspiracy Theories

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • More intriguing adventures? The only way I can imagine da Vinci´s work being implemented into the game :)

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19

• There will be another new tribe, the Bean Counters. They will pretty much screw up just about everything but attain a very high pay grade.

• Maybe some new features for the hero?

I love the idea that there might be ships, what fun raiding across the ocean but maybe that would be Oceanic 2020?? :S:S

• Will we be getting a hospital or an apothecary type of building?

Livvy - GUA, Mostly Harmless, ChamELEon, Mostly ChamELEon, HarmlessPenguin

I cleared my cache and I liked it

• will invitation come to join. or i have to search for joining.

If it is the same as last 2 years, you will need an invitation for beta test run, main servers are open for all.

• Full VR-immersion into the life of a slavedriver of a teutonic tribe or a clay digger in the clayfields. or maybe even cropfarmer. that would be the stuff.

• Gold will be more Expensive 😂

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Playing a Gaul defender I would like to see defenders have the use of spears and cross bow archers to make the army complete.

Of course this means strengthening attackers somewhat too.

The gains IMHO would be playing a more complete game.

Post was edited 1 time, last by LLUD: more definition ().

• this hospital will be good for all cheaters who cheat to get more points :D ... kill and 40% troop will revive ... then again 40 of them LOL ... this is ridiculous

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.