Q&A - Discussion thread

• Questions & Answers - Discussion thread

If you have any questions related to Travian: Codex Victoria or its features, feel free to use this thread.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Is 40% standard or it was an example? or per building level?

• one more new building to ruin the game. did you ever consider increasing granary and warehouse capacity? this new building will make it even harder to develop capital city. i play this game since 2009 with few breaks. there has been many good changes and as many, if not even more, bad changes. so plese consider increasing warehouse and granary capacity and slightly increasing training speed. and expel merging troops rule.

Conan, Magneto ba4
    zla jabučica rs1

• one more new building to ruin the game. did you ever consider increasing granary and warehouse capacity? this new building will make it even harder to develop capital city. i play this game since 2009 with few breaks. there has been many good changes and as many, if not even more, bad changes. so plese consider increasing warehouse and granary capacity and slightly increasing training speed. and expel merging troops rule.

Capital hammers on Pandora type servers are not that common. Of course, hammer villages and defense villages with high troops capacity never have enough granary space but it is manageable and makes game more interesting, imho.

As for merge - this feature offsets it, I think. People who don't use (much) gold for merge will be able to cover the gap with gold whales.

• I like that proper build planning is a thing too. I still think very few people know about/use a granary/NPC village for their cap and such. Don't think it's a good idea to remove strategical planning and proper account set up.

Is 40% standard or it was an example? or per building level?

From the way it's worded, I think it's a default 40%

• Is 40% standard or it was an example? or per building level?

The answer I have on this are:

• 40% is the standard. The building level influences the healing speed.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• In future servers can you give the hospital building to Gauls and remove the trapper. Thank you very muchly :P

Livvy - GUA, Mostly Harmless, ChamELEon, Mostly ChamELEon

I cleared my cache and I liked it

• If the healing cost in the hospital is the same as the training cost in barracks.....the hospital add no value to the game...Can you change the cost to make the new feature more attractive?

• If the healing cost in the hospital is the same as the training cost in barracks.....the hospital add no value to the game...Can you change the cost to make the new feature more attractive?

It does add value, cause you can rebuild 40% of your hammer in the Hospital while still training in barracks/stables....So the Hospital is basically the same as greats, but only 40% of troops you lose, but for the regular training price.

• should have gave gauls a better unique building to compete with the imbalanced egypt...

or make huns/romans stronger to compete with the damn imbalanced level 20 brewery now...

not add a shitty hospital

• I am not against of what you said, LemBot, but, again, the price for healing should be lower than the training, to make it more attractive....because, at the end "money" matters.....in our discussion context the consumption of resources matters......you pay twice for the same soldier.....It is just an opinion.....

• The price is not they key factor here (if anything, paying the ordinary amount is actually really good). What matters in rebuilding losses in a village is most often a time constraint, not resources. The hospital allows you to rebuild the troops faster than you would be able to normally. This is not a trade-off between either training the troops in the barracks, or the hospital... It's about training additional troops, while barracks is running normally.

Before, the only way to have more troop production would be a trainer arte (or great barracks/stable - which costs x3 the resources - so hospital is way cheaper).

• Unsure how i feel about the hospital right now, i mean offers a chance for more aggression which ive noticed a lot of these servers lack, but i feel like unique buildings for gauls/romans and huns could have been improved cause as mentioned above Egyptians and Teutons really outscale the other tribes by a large margin.

Advanced Start

In addition to the new building in Travian: Codex Victoria you will be able to start in a snap!

With the special Advanced Start you will profit from the following benefits:

• your first village will start with all resource fields at level 5
    • you will own already 6 Settler and enough CP to settle 2 additional villages
      • ⚠️ Note: 9c and 15c cannot be settled with the first 6 settlers
    • The first 2 village you will settle will automatically have all resource fields at level 5 (further villages will have resource fields at level 1)
    • You will be granted with 75 % of CP to settle the 4th village

now this... hmm well its more noob friendly i guess?

Pros:
    Reduces the impact of the multi account raiders who spam accounts for heroes and cages to clean their oasis for them for free.

Nerf to Egyptians early hero production bonus where it was vital for being able to settle the first new village on server.

Maybe gets the newer players past the first month of server.

More developed raid targets as first 3 villages are guarenteed level 5 tiles.

Cons:
    Spawning right on server beginning could be a disadvantage now - spawning 1-2 hours after server starts could really save you 4-5 hours in settler walk time?

People making multiple accounts to try spawn in the correct region as to get settlers around a decent 15c as soon as possible.

Takes away the skill of the early game starts with resource and CP management.

Everyone will have 4 villages on day 2 of server.

Creates bigger skill gap between golders and non golders by having an instant 3 feeders for a 150% 15c on day 2 of server.

what i can think of so far.

• The screenshot for boosted start does not have tutorial box. Will we still have all start related rewards?

Everyone will have 4 villages on day 2 of server.

No, there will be no 4th villages on the day 2. The first 4th on the previous boosted start server was settled in 144 hours from spawning (which was a few hours after server started) and the player did not travel far.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• The first 2 villages you settle will automatically have all resource fields at level 5 (further villages will have resource fields at level 1)

Does that mean all villages will be slightly boosted? On regular servers we start a village with level 0 fields.

You'll be granted 75% of the CP required to settle the fourth village

75% of what exactly? The best way to clarify this will be to give the numbers - what CP will be given at the start and what will be needed for village 4.