Q&A - Discussion thread

• i need more informasion about the first vilage there is a palace there or what ??/ level ?? what hapend if you loose 3settlers or one vilage from this you make from there you can make again settlers ??? you can make only settlers or and senator from the first ??? FOR ME all this are very very important much more than the rest new thinks

First village does have lvl 5 fields. Nothing more.

Second and Third village will start with lvl 5 fields aswell.

If you lose any settler you have to build residence/palace and rebuild them. If your settled village gets destroyed/chiefed it's like on any other server. You have to have residence/palace with the level to build the next settlers.

You can not settle a 9c/15c before the 4. village.

• How does the chiefing of villages with tribe specific buildings work?

If a hun chiefs a roman does the Drinking trough work on Hun cavalry?

If a teut chiefs an egyptian, does the waterworks work on all troops?

can you raise the level of the tribe specific building after you've chiefed the village?

• Cheifed village keeps all original tribe features. Yes you can raise levels or even build tribe specific building that were not built in the village. You will be able to train troops of that tribe and only of that tribe in that village. If Hero is sent on adventure from that village and finds troops that will be troops of the village tribe.

Drinking trough is village specific, it does not work on any horses but romans.

Waterworks raise production, not reduce consumption. Egyptian village chiefed from a teuton village will stay egyptian and produce as egyptian village suppose to produce.

It is wrong to say "a teuton" chiefed "an egyptian". It is not obvious what tribe an account is, all about villages. The only tribe related thing that does not change during the game is hero abilities. You can have hero with roman features for example and not a single roman troops on the account in theory.

• Cheifed village keeps all original tribe features. Yes you can raise levels or even build tribe specific building that were not built in the village. You will be able to train troops of that tribe and only of that tribe in that village. If Hero is sent on adventure from that village and finds troops that will be troops of the village tribe.

Thanks, I didn't realise any troops trained in that village after chiefing would remain the original tribe. Ok, that makes sense. Is it still possible to merge troops in this situation?

EG if I'm playing roman, and I chief a gaul village (village B) can I merge the troops I've trained in village A, (imps and ECs) into village B?

• i wonder why it stoped to merge catas ??? if you cant do that the game is more pop game all the fun is gone

If you were able to merge siege, it would provide way too much of an advantage for gold users.

Train 50 cats in 10 village , merge together, and having 1 village with 500 cats (in 1/10th of the time), would be too overpowering.

• i wonder why it stoped to merge catas ??? if you cant do that the game is more pop game all the fun is gone

If you were able to merge siege, it would provide way too much of an advantage for gold users.

Train 50 cats in 10 village , merge together, and having 1 village with 500 cats (in 1/10th of the time), would be too overpowering.

Actually - merging catapults is not there so that when you settle/chief a village next to an enemy - you don't move your catapults over the night to the new village and hit the enemy from 20 minutes round trip and zero them before they know something hit them... :|

If TG cared about the overpowering, troops merge would've not been there in the first place. Catapults does not add a huge fire power to your hammer like troop mergence does - it'd have just helped rebuilding hammers faster "if it was not for that one possible abuse".

• Looking to see if anyone can answer this.

Is there a task for CP when you complete a level 10 residence in 2nd village.

In regular server you get 500 CP when complete 1st residence, but not sure if there is any similiar reward for this server.

Would make a big difference in time when founding 4th village.

• we will see after the 10 adventures what is next to task i wait 2 days to see that next important think is whene natars come out no natars no qouest 100

i cant belive it they dont give 500 points with residence lev 10 naw all that can spend gold they can make cap same time with the people know travian the only think you must do 5 days is to make army and wait the protection to be over after with the milions of res that you will take you use gold and gold and gold and you will say you play travian

Post was edited 3 times, last by Anastithika: if there is not 500 points for register 10 then all the thing is very stupid you cant make cap before protection its over and with so many res around after protection its over everyone can make cap even if he didnt do enything till then ().

• I have no idea what you mean but it sounds really contemptuous for some reasons. Anyways, I hope this explains whatever misunderstanding you might have. From what TG has written, for capital you require cps for 4th village. You do already have 75% of the 4th village required CPs - but the point you seem to be missing is that 4th village requires 20k cps, and not 2k cps. So, now there's two possible outcomes from what the TG means by that sentence:

1. 75% means 15k culture points you'd already have (less likely meaning)

that would leave 5k further CPs requirements. 500 from resi would hardly mean anything.

2. 75% means 75% of the 4th village CPs. (Based on the screen shot - this is more likely)

That would mean: 4th village cps - 3rd village cps = 20,000 - 8,000 = 12,000 and 75% of that's already given, leaving you with a further 3k cps to settle. Now, 500 Culture points from the residence sounds like a balanced amount for settling which leaves you with 2.5k cps to go.

If the task lists are still going to be there - this is going to be possible to do within the bp.