Codex Victoria - Closed beta key raffle

• Maybe some codex of rules? If one who follows would win? Victoria is well maybe the person who writes it?

3 keys please

Playing solo doesnt mean weak, playing with a team doesnt mean strong.

• I think, it means there's a transcript, which we need to understand, or decode, or to do with to complete something..

Like a quest book, the choice will be all up to you to what path you may go on with...

:) ancient tester here... lol 1 key is fine, but the more the better... :D

• after they killed the natarians defending a Wonder build site, the Hero found he did not have plans to build a wonder, so it remained on level 0.
    as time went by, the hero kept doing what heroes do, so he went on quests, only this quest was in the wonder village, and then he uncovered scrolls..

only these scrolls was ancient Roman scrolls, titled "Codex Victotia"
    and it contained forgotten wisdoms that would even astonish the smart people

one of the concepts was merging of confeds, allowing up to 240 members in a single easy to manage alliance and adding together the bonuses accumulated by the merging alliances
    this great feat requires but a Academy lvl 20, Embassy Lvl 10 and a Palace lvl 20
    and any joining alliance would need a Embassy lvl 20 to achieve this merge.

other wisdoms in the scrolls suggested that security options for alliance/confed that could limit the alliance /confed to only use sitters within the alliance / confed

one more wisdom is that artwork must be enjoyed freely without limiting yourself to one artwork a day, because such a limitation would not be in your own best interests.

and then there's using a bucket on a hero that's being revived, just in case you happen to get a bucket after reviving the hero

what's that? increase the amount of building space in a capital village by 6 spaces? what? why did no one think of that, that must be the best wisdom yet, just think of actually having space for cap only buildings and those extra warehouses and granaries that always show up in a cap.

oh how marvelous these scrolls are,
    the hero took these wisdoms and wrote it all in public for all to marvel at and everyone was astonished at it
    and Codex Victoria became known as the scroll that started it all

or did the king of the time read these wisdoms only to burn the scroll and make sure it fades from memory?
    only time will tell

Ps. just one key will do thanks :)

• Codex Victoria goes back to roman times => C V to be historical accurate which is the year 105 => Gaius Marius, together with the consul Publius Rutilius Rufus, initiates sweeping reforms of the Roman army. & the birth of Drusus Claudius Nero I he was a politician in the last year of Rome being a republic he was forced to divorce his wife so that she could marry the first emperor of Rome. This changed the man ... he started plotting he started a secret group of intelligent powerfull people. They did alot things nobody ever knew they did... Yes, the group is still active ... It's the illuminati!!!

(This is a story only partially based on historical facts)

I would really like receiving two keys for this masterpiece :love:

Behold the glory behold the wonder, What we have made shall not be torn asunder, Such vast achievement stone and papyrus, Beneath the gaze of Isis and Osiris, Land of majesty, Where the heavens smile, Jewel of history shining, By the Nile

• I think the Codex Victoria would be an enchant book, perhaps a guide, containing the greatest kept secrets on how to obtain victory.

Would like 2 keys - One for me and one for a mate.