Keys for the closed Beta!

• closed_beta.png

Dear players,

Travian: Codex Victoria closed beta server will start on August 1st, 2019. Are you ready for it?

To be able to participate in the closed beta server, you need a key. To get a key, you need to answer this question:

How did you discover Travian?

Everybody who answers the question will get a key. :thumbsup:

Note: We are looking for motivated players to test this server. You should be able to answers surveys in English. The feedback will allow us to improve the concept before the start of the servers on each community.

This raffle will run until July 31st, 2019.

Your Travian: Legends Team

• I discovered Travian many years ago lol, when i was looking for something to pass the time online. Came across a site advertising online game and the main feature was Travian, when i clicked the link i was redirected to the players forum and the posts were really funny, and hay ho here I am lol how sad is that.

• Hi,

I play on 'ts2.anglosphere.travian.com' with the user 'wonderful' right now. I originally played on a few servers. One was like 6-7 years ago I forgot on what server but it was on .com. I think this email that this account I just registered under is associated with iit. I couldn't find it in my inbox. Moving on, I found Travian by a friend on an IRC network and decided to play it for a while. This was on a slow server and I started to fall in love with it. I don't exactly have complete experience as I've been vacant. I wanted to try playing again. I plan on staying this time.

Thanks for the opportunity.

• I was also introduced to the game by a friend many years ago when I was still at high school. A lot changed since then, I stopped playing for a while but I like Pandora style servers where you take regions and this new version sounds interesting.

• I discovered Travian a few years ago, my brother introduced me when we were bored in the summer. I used to get demolished with like a week of my beginners protection ending, every time. I managed to last to the end like twice so I've improved a little ^^ Didn't stop me playing anyway!

• I used to play on a MUD text-based game, and a couple friends I made in the community there invited me to Travian. On this particular server I was a farm because I had started a new account in late mid-game. Ended up starting another server. My original friends quit; I didn’t.

..And that is the Final Word.

• A good friend introduced me to this game over 15 years ago ? ^^ Back then u had to click on the word "barracks" to train troops and you were able to get one of the old "marketplace-artefacts" or one of the other sets :D

• Still love the memory of T3.6

Found you, the bane of my life in an ad..

Life has never been the same..

Specially when there’s a lembot to make me cry with laughter

:S:love:

• i was playing another browser based game and this game was mentioned.

I looked it up and started playing and havnt stopped yet

Im a new player who is very new to the game and still learning the simolest of things, but its enjoyable. Im hoping to join my first faction today on my current server