Birthday Servers Future

• Artefact Villages brought back,chiefable but not movable. 9

1. No (7) 78%
    2. Yes (2) 22%

Regional population percentage for Artefacts and VP has run it's course please consider to change it.

We understand why it was introduced but it hasn't quite worked as intended,time for a change.

Proposal

Artefact Villages brought back,chiefable but not movable.

Regions can still be pop% controlled for VP.

A small change but should have a BIG impact on game play for both solo and alliance players.

Better explanation...................

Separate artefact ownership from regional percentage

If your alliance takes 'ownership' of a region/artefact you get those powers and the VP

Artefact village does not become available for chiefing until 24hrs? after activation

If artefact village gets chiefed its powers become available to the chiefer and their alliance if in one

Regional percentage alliance gets VP still

Post was edited 1 time, last by User Name: Solitary ownership of artefact is not the objective ().

• I played Travian off and on for several years casually without ever owning an arti a single time under the legends system. It wasnt until I played a birthday server with regional arti benefits that I even knew how much more fun game play could be with them. If you're not top 10% you dont see an arti on Legends and with regional even the newer\less experienced guys can contribute to ownership by simply settling appropriately.

• I played Travian off and on for several years casually without ever owning an arti a single time under the legends system. It wasnt until I played a birthday server with regional arti benefits that I even knew how more more fun game play could be with them. If you're not top 10% you dont see an arti on Legends and with regional even the newer\less experienced guys can contribute to ownership by simply settling appropriately.

Please no. The current set up is what makes everyone important in the game.

Birthday servers are basically Alliance based servers now,which is good

Preformed Alliances rule the roost

Usually it works out that only a few regions get fought over and the rest is a settling battle plan

I'm not saying stop alliance artefact sharing,it's a brilliant feature

Separate artefact ownership from regional percentage

If your alliance takes 'ownership' of a region/artefact you get those powers and the VP

Artefact village does not become available for chiefing until 24hrs? after activation

If artefact village gets chiefed its powers become available to the chiefer and their alliance if in one

This opens up Artefact availability to many many more people/alliances

Whilst giving the regional alliance a dilemma

Defend an artefact or drive forward with settling and percentaging regions

• If artefact village gets chiefed its powers become available to the chiefer and their alliance if in one

This opens up Artefact availability to many many more people/alliances

Whilst giving the regional alliance a dilemma

It is my experience that pop is the only thing that gives the smallest and less experienced alliances artifacts. Pop is also their only way pretty much to really give any dilemma to the ruling alliances. I just don´t want to take that from them. The beauty of Birthday servers is that everyone is important. It doesn´t matter how strong the more experienced alliances are. Hordes of pop in the wrong place is gonna give them a headache.

The less experienced alliances as it is can use artifacts. If we take that from them, they can as well just go on the older servers again. They are not gonna see any arties with the changes asked for in this thread. Bigger alliances with their experienced players would have no problem keeping an arty village anywhere on the map against less experienced players. It is a simple task. Outsmarting pop is not easy to anyone, no matter how experiences they are. That takes effort and real team play. A win win for everyone on the server.

"Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is?" playingwithfire 03.08. '19