Bug In The Last OP

• No one can expect someone to take a screenshot of every action they perform. The amount of time it takes itself is too long and in situations like this is the least of anyone's worries. TG servers should have event logs available to review.

Make note now that every time you chance cap make sure you are screen recording it for proof =O

• Ah yes, I forget. Obi, did you screen-cap that your decision was based solely on the fact that TG would let you keep an arti you were undeserved of having?

If so I might change my mind.

• And a side note, only person who helped us with the bug reporting and supported us through this was The Grim, while others sent snarky remarks and "AHAHA" messages to our account. I'd support you in the case of a bug, not in a case where you got outsmarted by our DC's and now suddenly you want your hammers back to have another try.

Serious? That's pretty low.

I'm in the opposing team but there are enough people who think the right thing has been done by giving you the U Trainers. So not everyone is like those shitters who send those messages. who you can now HAHA back!

• It only tells how two-sided your real justice understanding is really when you ask for (and get) support against the bug but not willing to do the same when the negative consequences impact the other side.

Obi, a decent part of your OP was launched on sunday at 03:00:02, I mean for example Snake launched his real 2 hrs before we landed on UT, you cant consider losing Snake hammer a consequence of the UT mess, the same can be said for Hot&Wild, they launched it around 1.30. I'm not going through all the reals that were sent for your last OP, I think those two are quite explicative. So yes I believe you could have changed something, not that much though.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• Alcoholic Duck_COM I mentioned that screenshot or some sort of proof to help you guys out for your case, as I assumed TG might not be able to verify your time of cap change.

Ah yes, I forget. Obi, did you screen-cap that your decision was based solely on the fact that TG would let you keep an arti you were undeserved of having?

I even specifically mentioned "don't get me wrong" and "not my intention to question your honesty" multiple times because I knew this would come. I also never said it was solely by that, read earlier posts if you wonder why we would make different decisions.

Noel, 8:13 PM

She breaks my heart, I break their armies

• I even specifically mentioned "don't get me wrong" and "not my intention to question your honesty" multiple times because I knew this would come. I also never said it was solely by that, read earlier posts if you wonder why we would make different decisions.

So you knew this would come and you launched Grim hammer anyway? I'm confused...