Closed Beta - banter

• did they double the server end time? Thought it was 180 days?

The end date in the image is correct, as August 1st 2019 to January 28th 2020 is 180 days. The date format shown in your image is dd.mm.yyyy. :)

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• rollback, it going to be the worst thing i have ever seen, even when i am one very inactive and i didn´t get some profit with bugs... :cursing:, i will delete

I don´t remember any server, I don´t remember any account, I don´t even know who i am...

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• rollback, it going to be the worst thing i have ever seen, even when i am one very inactive and i didn´t get some profit with bugs... :cursing:, i will delete

Poor fella. Maybe, instead of deleting, you could just walk away and leave another farm for those of us willing to continue testing?

• Poor fella. Maybe, instead of deleting, you could just walk away and leave another farm for those of us willing to continue testing?

the point is everyone on self-accounts deletion, i dont like to let the beta a greet farm place to play

I don´t remember any server, I don´t remember any account, I don´t even know who i am...

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• Source Code
    Good morning, after the rollback I lost all the troops that were in raid.
    There weren't many in truth, perhaps less than 200 slaves, but it seems to me correct to point it out to you. Thanks and good job! Marco
  • Source Code
    Good morning, after the rollback I lost all the troops that were in raid.
    There weren't many in truth, perhaps less than 200 slaves, but it seems to me correct to point it out to you. Thanks and good job! Marco
    Source Code
    As not said: I did not understand how but the troops are back ... All right what ends well! ;-))
    Ciao
    Marco
  • whay have hi just lose my new crt i have make i just biolde on it on as one that was gone ?????????

and it is impossible to find a new place to build a new city since everyone is

Abandoned valley'yanxk

quark

• Finally

Perhaps a day we got a Medal for all these Roa Servers

i made them all, and never received any Medal for...

i think it is a good idea to motivate players who like it.

Why Not ?

• Again appears black window with description of the icons function, the main problem is that those windows block de icons making difficult to click on them, I have to do some other movements to clear de icons

• Again appears black window with description of the icons function, the main problem is that those windows block de icons making difficult to click on them, I have to do some other movements to clear de icons

Please write to game support in-game, so they can take a look on it.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.