Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback

• hi, i'm bluevash from italy...

1) built 3 villlage immediatly is a good idea... but i change the time for this village (Time to the possibility of growth is disproportionate)

2) 2 click for village or rosources isn't a good idea... better is possibility to have 2 snap button

3) new "hero" window is good (i like)

4) 2° and 3° village have a bug for production... i see others have this problem and i hope the solution works

• I like the setup here with the village and and resources separate. I think the daily quest is fine located at the end as the map should be next to the first two as its a navigational button.
    I'm more wondering how you have 12 adventures, I believe thats what the image shows.

• this one Thumbs up X1000

the big thing is we are so used to having the fields and towns on 2 buttons, but now this toggle button is a mess to use.
    try to go town > map > town
    or town > reports > town
    or fields > message > fields

see its a mess, sure there is the workaround if finding the tiny X on whatever is open, and clicking the tiny x does take you back to where you were,
    but we all click for town or click for fields without thinking about it, we're that used to doing it that way and want it that way

one more suggestion, make the settling of the villages 2 and 3 not need resources to send them, instead of giving resources after sent
    the reason is if someone do not send the settlers as they spawn, but instead start a MB, WH, GR then they will not have the 750 ea to send the settlers and will have to wait until they have it before they can send.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bombproof ().

• Greetings from Indonesia :D

First of all I love the new system of adding both of the quest reward and adventure loot to hero inventory. However, I wish we could just switch between the villages whenever we want to use the resource, not transferring our hero to the said village because it's kinda... inconvenience.

• please bring back two separate buttons for fields/village views. one button is too many extra clicks and very frustrating for anyone with slower internet

• please remove the 6 settlers and 5 level of resources at the start. what's the point of that ? i really hate it because it spoils all the fun by stealing the feeling that we start our empire right from the the scratch.

if that idea is really good, then why dont you make each of us has 120 villages at the start of the server instead of just 3 villages?

please explain the reason for that, because it doesnt make sense.

if you just want to capture the attention of new players, a good guide can be a solution, but dont reveal everything so people can have a good feeling for figuring out the best strategy for this game.

dont forget that it is the feeling of achievement that motivates player to play this game.

Post was edited 1 time, last by state of danger ().

• - You cannot move wood/clay/iron/crop in heroes inventory... annoying.

That is quite annoying. I like an organized inventory and that is not going to help.

Reorganize this reward of task, as it is, and a pure mess, there is no way you can make one and when you complete it you can make the next as well.

My understanding is this is not the final task order and is being worked on for the main servers.

What about if I want exactly go for one of it... from the map or something else ?

You can click the X button on whatever building/menu etc. you go into. Top right corner and that will bring you back to whichever view (field or building) you were in prior.

Former Anglosphere Ambassador 2019-2020

• You could not possible settle a village that is 19 hours by mounted hero from your spawn or from another village yet. Your worries will start when your settlers land and by that time the issue may be fixed.

11 h now to 3rd village and back where I need heroes collected resources.

Nothing is fixed

• 1) I like that hero and task resources go to inventory
    2) There are still performance issues
    3) Definitely should have 2 buttons instead of 1 for village/resources. Never thought it would, but it really drives me away from game.

• 11 h now to 3rd village and back where I need heroes collected resources.

Nothing is fixed

Tough life of beta server. Mine are still walking. I will cry when they land.

3) Definitely should have 2 buttons instead of 1 for village/resources.

You can close all the windows in front of village/resources, don't have to click twice. Takes time to get used to it but at least it stopped driving me crazy.

• 11 h now to 3rd village and back where I need heroes collected resources.

Nothing is fixed

Well you got 3rd village not that long time ago, which means that you've sent settlers when you knew the fact this thing exists.... Bummer making such decissions I guess :/ I've got my two villages, settlers went for 16 hours aprox, heroes went ~6 hours... I don't cry when I know it's a slow server and what's more CBT server...

• Hey,

In my opinion, it is worth changing that when you want to use the resources that are in the hero's inventory, they will move to the village you are currently in and not to the hero's village.

what do you think?

• - You cannot move wood/clay/iron/crop in heroes inventory... annoying.

Yes you can. You have to replace them with another item like cage or salve. This also works if you want to move a weapon or piece of armor around while the hero is not home.

• Hey,

In my opinion, it is worth changing that when you want to use the resources that are in the hero's inventory, they will move to the village you are currently in and not to the hero's village.

what do you think?

exactly... I have same thoughts as you

• Hey,

what do you think?

I have to disagree. In regular servers, if a hero finds resources on an adventure, they go to the village where the hero was sent from.
    Yes, it would be nice if the task rewards you could use in whichever village, such as in regular server's, but it would most likely be hard to separate the task reward and adventure rewards, and since task rewards are only in the first week or so, and adventure rewards are in the entire game, it should follow the pattern of only available to use in the hero's village.
    It takes a little bit of back and forth with your hero, saving up resources for when you found a new village to quickly build it up, or use the resources he's in to build up market or troops, but this is a strategy game and it gives another option of ways to play.

• The boosted start seems to have slowed the building of things down. Lvl 5 fields are not high enough. Not what I was expecting.

Livvy - GUA, Mostly Harmless, ChamELEon, Mostly ChamELEon, HarmlessPenguin

I cleared my cache and I liked it