Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
    • Icon showing number of new reports is barely visible. Dark red on brown. Maybe color blind version is a bit better. :D
    • One button for village and resources - PLEASE NO. I was used to always pressing the button of either resources or village depending on where I want to go. Now when I'm in some other window, I am forced to use "X" instead.
    • Tasks that can be made in any village should be separated somehow from tasks dedicated to particular village in Task overview.

Past servers: Alfėja Baltics speed, Alfėja Baltics 2, MC Eiaiestyi comx2, Eiaiestyi com29 (x5), Ankhsi com83 (PtP Closed Beta)

• The icon for new reports/messages is barely visible. Before you get new message and it stands out, now it is almost the same as need to open messages.

• Yes you can. You have to replace them with another item like cage or salve. This also works if you want to move a weapon or piece of armor around while the hero is not home.

Yeah found that out after posting this...

• I think it is annoying to only be able to use the res from rewards in your hero's current home village. with my first 3 villages more than 4 hours walk apart, if I collect a reward in village 2 I want to be able to use it immediately, not wait for my hero to walk between villages and only use some res 4 hours later...

• I think the mechanics of the game are terrible... you get fields at level 5 which gives you a production of 200 to 300 of each resources but to go to level 6 you need over 1000 of some of the resources which means you are building fields every 4-5 hours. It will take you 2-3 days to get your fields to 6 (if you don't do any other improvements to your village). What is the point on starting at level 5 with such a low production. It is not speeding up the start but bugging it down. Also, after you settle your 3 villages your cp production for your villages is is around 200 cp, you need 2700 for your fourth village. At that rate it is going to take you 10-13 days to settle your fourth. What is the point on giving us 3 villages that you can hardly upgrade from the beginning, when it is going to take you the same amount of time to get to villages 4 like in the previous version. (plus in the previous version you would have better developed villages)... If you are going to do these changes, you need to increase the production of the fields and the cp that the villages produces if not this accelerated version doesn't work.

• A Big Setback From Commercial Routes

Previously it was possible to program one by one or to program automatically for several hours.

Now we have to do everything manually and we still have to enter the time.

Honestly those who had the idea to make this change just make life difficult for the players.

The new interface bar is horrible, put both buttons

(indentations and constructions on the same button) plus a setback

I was very disappointed with these changes and like me many players were also

• I think the mechanics of the game are terrible... you get fields at level 5 which gives you a production of 200 to 300 of each resources but to go to level 6 you need over 1000 of some of the resources which means you are building fields every 4-5 hours. It will take you 2-3 days to get your fields to 6 (if you don't do any other improvements to your village). What is the point on starting at level 5 with such a low production. It is not speeding up the start but bugging it down. Also, after you settle your 3 villages your cp production for your villages is is around 200 cp, you need 2700 for your fourth village. At that rate it is going to take you 10-13 days to settle your fourth. What is the point on giving us 3 villages that you can hardly upgrade from the beginning, when it is going to take you the same amount of time to get to villages 4 like in the previous version. (plus in the previous version you would have better developed villages)... If you are going to do these changes, you need to increase the production of the fields and the cp that the villages produces if not this accelerated version doesn't work.

Hello,

well, I don't think so, you will be forced to wait 14 dayt to ger 4th village ;) just sit take some calculator and do some easy math stuff. You can do it much faster then you would told.

Something different:

I don't mind the new look of the game, but I really hate the fields/town button, its a crap and you have to admit it. The developers are forcing us to use the "X" button on the right, but i dont want to, I was used to to use the fields or town button as a refresh button. I hate it.

I hope that the general statisctics are working properly and shows us the right numbers.

Xaero, VaDa92, Ten s Kytarou, Ten bez kytary, Ti boží a já, Třešínky

• 1/ the button to switch building / ressources is bad idea .

before we had a inside village button, and a outside village button, so we can update the page with the button without changing page.

Now we cant, and we need tu use F5 to actualize page : bad idea .

2/ ressources rewards from adventure and quest go to hero inventory : good

but :

currently, package are merged : one slot for clay, one slot for wood, one for crop, one for iron.

it is better if you dont add ressources

example : if one reward is 100 clay 100 wood 100 iron 100 crop

and second rewatd is the same

currently we will have 4 slots with 200 ressources each type

its better is we have 8 slots , each one 100 ressources each type

i hope my english isnt too bad, and you understand the idea ^^

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ , Hegemony, SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm, ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win), UOLLAS, SMURFS Final : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

Discord Lyre#3607 .

Discord de la communauté Francophone Travian French Community

Post was edited 2 times, last by _Lyli_ ().

• Boosted start was most interesting feature for me in this year annual special server setup. I played the previous one with similar feature, loved the start and most people I know loved it as well. It was good not because we got bigger accounts or bigger armies (what is the point of it if everyone gets bigger at the same proportion?) but because it removed the boredom of first few days under beginner's protection. Resource were plenty, we got to troops very quickly. All villages needed development and we had means for it. We did not have adventures but killing heroes in order to level up was not a big scare - resources were there to revive. Far away villages were initially built with resources from quests. As we went far we had alliance purpose to push merchants bonus and, again, had means to do so. The only downside I remember was low storage for that level of production but it could be overcame with very little gold.

Nothing like this on the current server. The reason for that is new (?) quests system. After finishing a few we all hit the wall at "make 2 of each fields level 6". The task that cost over 26.5K resources for mind blowing reward of 570. With village production under 1K an hour and no other income it takes a day to pass the road block. People who settled nearby had it little easier as they got at least something to do in the other 2 villages but for those of us who went out there was nothing to do till our settlers landed. I am no new player but I fail to see how this would made me interested in the game if I were. Most irritating moment was when I saw tasks for WH and Granary l3 behind fields to 6 when we finally did them. I don't know, maybe someone hold there infrastructure at level 2 all that time, hard to believe this is good strategy though. On a side note - not everyone had the same experience with the order of adventures it seems and I don't see why and how.

Resources from rewards and adventures getting into hero inventory seemed good at first till you realized your hero must be in the village in order to use the resources. For our account it meant we had to move the hero in far away area and change the capital to have adventure in reasonable distance. What is the point of having separate line of tasks for new villages if you can't use resources there? For me personally it also means the out_of_bp raiding rush, my favorite part of the game, will happen without me this time as I can't keep hero in spawn.

On alliance level - we don't have much resources to move to new areas, no need to rush any bonuses and from what I see on bonuses page no one is having overflow of resources - another indicator that the start is not really boosted. No need to raise embassy any more - another task removed from the game start.

I understand the new quests system is aimed for legend servers and it may work there, hard to say. What was the point of throwing it as a feature for annual special? What feedback did you expect from us except 'it does not work"? It looks to me that someone realized at the last moment that with boosted start there will be no option to complete tasks for fields 5 and under and just decided to replace 1s with 6, 2s with 7 and 5s with 8. I really hope some effort will be invested into reworking the starting quests system before main rounds of VP-based servers start.

Post was edited 3 times, last by ELE ().

• I agree a 1000% The game is completely ruined.

• Just now i got one equites Caesaris as a reward from adventure. This is so stupid please make it so that it has to be at least 2 or then not being possible to get eq. caesaris so early. I can't even create a raidsquad out of 1 eq. cae

• I agree a 1000% The game is completely ruined.

I don't agree with that at all. Just because a few quests are hard to accomplish and needs a little bit more work on developer's part doesn't mean the game is unplayable. Travian was always a waiting game. If you can't bring yourself to wait 9 hours for settlers to settle then don't send them 9 hours away. there's always stuff to do and check in travian. But yes advanced start may not be new player friendly on all accounts but it was never meant to be. Yearly travian round is mainly aimed at veteran players as something to look forward to. New players probably don't even know it exists.

• Who told you 9 hours number? :) and not like new villages had something totally different, still hit the same quest.

I am no new player. I wanted to play ANNOUNCED feature of boosted start. The current set of quests has ruined it. Are you gonna argue that it is not tailored for boosted start? Are you saying that it is ok that most players got reward for WH l7 before they even saw reward for WH l3? If the server is not aimed for new players why we have are testing "welcome new players" feature here?

I actually was very curious to see new set of quests which will make difference for new players. It seems though that I have totally different view on what "new" means. Duplicating the existing quest for new village can't be called new.

• I think that a lot of the confusion around the tasks is because of not being used to have them relate to two different towns, like the warehouse one. Warehouse 7 was for spawn village while warehouse 3 was for new village