Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback

• Start village quests are on the big questionmark in my opinion... I'm not sure if someone would get level 7 warehouse or grannary in the village that already got 2 sets of settlers.. that makes no sense...

I would rather keep start village basic village quests, like "main building", "market", "warehouse", "grannary" and so on, but not to force them to build everything in one village... because I think that gives wrong point of view that you need all your villages in one place.

• I don't agree with that at all. Just because a few quests are hard to accomplish and needs a little bit more work on developer's part doesn't mean the game is unplayable. Travian was always a waiting game. If you can't bring yourself to wait 9 hours for settlers to settle then don't send them 9 hours away. there's always stuff to do and check in travian. But yes advanced start may not be new player friendly on all accounts but it was never meant to be. Yearly travian round is mainly aimed at veteran players as something to look forward to. New players probably don't even know it exists.

Well, offcouse you dont have to agree with mee or other players. BTW I play the game about 11 years and I love the regions, it is even better and not as boring as the 'normal' one, but I don't like this one "yet".

• Start village quests are on the big questionmark in my opinion... I'm not sure if someone would get level 7 warehouse or grannary in the village that already got 2 sets of settlers.. that makes no sense...

I would rather keep start village basic village quests, like "main building", "market", "warehouse", "grannary" and so on, but not to force them to build everything in one village... because I think that gives wrong point of view that you need all your villages in one place.

Of course it makes sense, you get a nice reward for finishing l7 warehouse, and worth investing in it, those who rushes for a good cropper also will aim for town hall and you need space for a small party.

What doesn't make sense is getting l7 warehouse quest before l3

• Oh here's what I think of this mode:

being 1x on a server that is practically made for troops rampage (with that hospital building) is going to end up being really frustrating. I really hope the main server would be 2x or 3x as we had that other survey previously.

Now to the main Issue.... PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE separate the buildings and fields button...... IT IS SO annoying that everytime I have to click and load the page twice to go where I want to.. Not to mention that hero button on the left that I always click instead of the field one as a habit of how they used to be aligned. Atm the design look more of a design for cooking game than fighting game with that chocolate theme.

• You don’t have to click twice. You can close the window (map or anything else) in front of main screen.

• Hello

Great idea for Starting the village

System of rewards in resources of the hero it’s really useful. Really liking the game like this and the hospital is cool to recover some troops. 👍👍👍👍First time buying gold in this game and sure I’m won’t regret :thumbsup:

• What is happening that when I want to increase the amount of resources taking the hero out, the system downloads it from what is saved but does not place it in the amount that exists? I already lost a lot of resources because this is failing.

• A player in our alliance sent settlers out in top 3 on the server. Quests were majorly ignored - fields are 6 in spawn and mostly 5 in other 2 villages. Says a lot about new quests system. You are better off not following it.

• Did everyone know there is new starvation system where troops don't die based on negative crop but amount of page loads.

Here is video of this new starvation system in action https://streamable.com/8z9qg, troops do not add any crop in granary and don't die over time, they die at speed of 1 unit per page load regardless how often you reload.

This has been confirmed by support to be correct way of starvation these days, so it is not bug.

I'm not sure why they didn't simply remove crop consumtion completly because basicly you don't have to worry about crop consuption anymore after early game.

Alliances can make def hubs on accounts that are only used to redirect defense and they will only lose 150 resources(1 slave) per page load when sending defence even if they have negative crop production in several millions hourly.

You can defend 2 pop village with -100k crop for hours or days without any losses if you just don't login while crop is negative.

Multiaccount players can store unlimited troops in their secondary accounts villages very easily with no losses.

• Report that in this thread.

Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• Did everyone know there is new starvation system where troops don't die based on negative crop but amount of page loads.

Here is video of this new starvation system in action https://streamable.com/8z9qg, troops do not add any crop in granary and don't die over time, they die at speed of 1 unit per page load regardless how often you reload.

This has been confirmed by support to be correct way of starvation these days, so it is not bug.

Ridder Huma

Can we get a comment on this?

• please bring back two separate buttons for fields/village views. one button is too many extra clicks and very frustrating for anyone with slower internet

This combined toggle button is the worst GUI enhancement yet, TG.

Now I actually have to stop and THINK about whether I have to press a top bar menu button or an upper right corner Green X to get to the page I want... rather than just clicking a single button that ALWAYS puts me exactly where I want to go.

The two village upgrade views are used far too often to combine them in a single multi-purpose button. If you're trying to save screen space, combine your two LEAST USED buttons into one icon (Statistics & Daily Quests together) do not mesh your two MOST USED buttons into a toggle!

Remember all the way back in Travian 3.1 when Reports and Messages were ONE ICON divided into two functions? That worked fine, too. This isn't a new problem that needs a new solution.

• Ridder Huma

Can we get a comment on this?

Now they said there has been no changes with starvation system but they are still saying there is nothing incorrect happening in that video.

No wonder this game is full of bugs when they don't notice one even when clear video of it is shown to them.