Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback

• I have posted an announcement about it on Change to starvation system as its a global issue and not only on Closed Beta.

So there was some changes in starvation system then? Now I'm confused which part was bugged and which part was new feature.

So can you tell what exactly are these changes that "aim to prevent massive starvation in high load situation"?

• The changes are supposed to be back-end only - i.e. it shouldn't change anything for the players. The intention is to have the system work as it already did, just without the starvation bugs which happened on tourney and a few other servers.

Edit: obviously something went wrong though, but let's hope it's easily fixable.

• I have posted an announcement about it on Change to starvation system as its a global issue and not only on Closed Beta.

Can you explain this new starvation system? What's changed in regard to the current one/the one we used to have so far? I don't understand a damn thing you wanted to say by that thread and i am sure it's the same with 99% of players. You explained absolutely nothing and not to mention, you wouldn't even make a thread about it if this guy didn't brought it up. What back-end changes? What's changed? You're incredibly funny.

You made changes to the game, yet you don't care to explain what's exactly been changed. No wonder this game is on a downhill...

Why do you even lock the thread? Open it so people can ask their questions and let you know what they think about the change.

You just brought up a confusion to the players. You guys are beyond ridiculous at this point :D:D

Post was edited 2 times, last by tomi ().

• Refer to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_and_back_ends

And my post literally right above.

• Refer to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_and_back_ends

And my post literally right above.

It does also mention that there is "new mechanic".

Game mechanics determine the progress of the game, what happens at any time in the game, and what conditions determine the game's winning or losing state. The game mechanics interact with the player. When a player completes an action, the game changes its state based on the game mechanics assigned to it.

• tomi and tamilan

You do not need to do anything about the new starvation. wishmaster3 has already explained this better.

No need to do anything but something to know maybe?

I'm sorry if my posts sound like nitpicking but considering that support denied anything was out of ordinary (despite having clear video evidence showing otherwise) until I posted to forums I'm not sure who actually knows or is allowed to say how things actually are.

• No need to do anything but something to know maybe?

I'm sorry if my posts sound like nitpicking but considering that support denied anything was out of ordinary (despite having clear video evidence showing otherwise) until I posted to forums I'm not sure who actually knows or is allowed to say how things actually are.

Why do you even bother? If they wanted to say whats changed/happened, what was the bug and what new mechanic it is, they would write it in the official thread.

• The information was given to you so you are aware that it is fixed. Support staff sometimes isn't aware of the issue until it is fixed. They can only pass on the information to Tech Support. Most of us are not techies, we are players like you who happen to like the game.

• Hi,

Usually switching from one village to an other, also switch the point of view of a potential second player logged on the same account. But now switching between the fields view and the town center view also affects the second player.

Well I guess it's not so important ^^ but this new UI is less handy than the usual one.

• In my opinion the speed of x1 on region map servers is a real torture and discouraging.

In this type of map the minimum speed had to be x2

I joined to know the changes Codex but I will leave the game, so it is not possible.

• In my opinion the speed of x1 on region map servers is a real torture and discouraging.

In this type of map the minimum speed had to be x2

I joined to know the changes Codex but I will leave the game, so it is not possible.

In my opinion x1 is perfect speed for this type of server. When you send catapults you have time to sleep, or the seek for def and yet you can have really great armies with the possibility of joining the troops. And what is great is that, this year server will have 180 days and not 200, much better. On x2 or x3 server you have no chance to sleep, otherwise you have to have more players on a single acc to manage the time consumption of the game.

• i just noticed:

My hero is defending one of my villages. I send him as reinforcement without repositioning him. Now I can forward him to another village, but i can not send him on an adventure without pulling him back to his homevillage.

I dont know if this is intentional or not. But if it is intentional, I dont understand why. ^^

In my opinion x1 is perfect speed for this type of server.

i guess this simply comes down to personal preferances. But Travian has large phases of downtime where nothing real is to be done and than other highly stressful times where you can´t keep up with the game. But that has (atleast for me) allways been a problem of the game on all typs of servers.

• Since the beginnig to many bugs several text boxes blocking the imagens making dificult to see constructions advancement

resources gained by the hero tasks accumulate in the hero attributes and you can use them only in the hero´s village, if are needed in other village, has to be send through merchants, that makes villages grows very slow

• This game is getting worst and worst... What is the point on the fast start with 3 villages if the game bugs down a few days later... with fields at level 7 the production of the fields is less than 500 so for level 8 you have to wait 6 hours to have enough resources to up grade 1 level.. troops are moving way too slow... tile 18 fields away it takes the foot soldiers over 3 hours to get there.... everything is so slow that what was point of giving you 3 villages to start the game... it would be better if everything moves at 2x and resource fields give more resources... if not no point on the faster start...

• I'm fed up with the slow server, this is not playing, this is torture and a nightmare.

Never a region server can be x1, this is not playable, this speed is good for those who play only sometimes.

Damn idea of setting this speed, I think I'll suppress