Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback

• Can the beta players please tell us if the raiding limit has been applied on beta. What is the limit? Is it true that you are not allowed to steal more than 2hours of production a week? or is this just a rumour? My friends playing beta tell me that they haven't hit the limit yet and when they asked support, the reply that they got is that the limit has been announced on the forums. I don't see specifics anywhere.

• 2 hours a day from players with population above 200. You can take 2 days in advance so 14 hours of production on the first hit. I saw no exception for BD-servers.

• ELE, neither the document nor the announcement has the specifics of 2 hours limit per day. Where are those specifics?

I mean, I am sure you would know what the rule will be but I am finding it impossible to figure out where is this laid out on the forums.

• ELE, neither the document nor the announcement has the specifics of 2 hours limit per day. Where are those specifics?

I mean, I am sure you would know what the rule will be but I am finding it impossible to figure out where is this laid out on the forums.

Still hoping (but doubting) that they will implement different restrictions than what they have planned.

But from the wording of the announcement, they're extending the raiding limitations on your alliance members, to the entire server.

These limits are viewable here:

https://t4.answers.travian.com/?aid=103#pushing

The relevant part is:

• can send 2 production hours to bigger player (7 days in advance) but nothing if your account is smaller than 40 population
    • can send 3 production hours to smaller player (7 days in advance) but nothing if your account is smaller than 40 population

For alliance members, the amount you can raid corresponds to the amount people would be able to send you with merchants.

• I just got an idear! ^^

Suggestion: Would it be possible to insert a "take ressources from hero inventory"-button somewhere in the building-screens?

It would be a quality of life upgrade. ^^ I imagen on mid- or late-game it wouldnt impact anything, but in earlygame it would make fast building a little easier. We wouldnt need to calculate how many ressources are missing to take them from the hero, but could simply click and get them.

maybe a second quality of life upgrade would be a similar button for "take from another village" where if presst a merchant is sent with the nessesary amount, if present in the other village.
    This could even be a plus-feature or goldclub, but ofcourse i would prefer it as a vanilla-feature. :)

or should it post this in the real suggestion-threat? :/

• My feedback: I don't like this game very much. I think the original Travian is much much more fun to play.
    What I do't like:

- The quick start
    - Limitation of the first given settlers
    - Limitation of using the map (regions/closed regions)
    - The adventures give rubbish (only resources or silver, no weapons, no other attributes, except the horse and pouch of the thief).

For me this Codex Victoria differs too much from the original game, so I won't play it when the real server starts.

• -Quick start - what's wrong with that? Do you prefer to have one village and wait whole week for resources? after 1 week with protection being removed - you'll have way more fun than during classic server.

-Limitation is perfect, otherwise if you'll register one hour after server start u wont get any crops.

-Limitation of using the map, are you trying to compare with WW type servers? its same like trying to compare basketball vs football.

-The adventures give rubbish? How many adventures you've completed? If only 10 - then obviously u wont get any weapons

• The roll-back will be wrong.

I accept the players who was affected receive a gift, but the roll back, it destroys the hours of players the seven days, it is a important time.

This is a beta, to improve the bugs, but the several cases in these weeks dont become to roll-back and they benefit to most advanced players, who now the problem of the troops.

The gift of gold to all players is a wrong to market of auctions.

As it was told days ago, this is a beta, but we go forward in the time and see if now all is correct with the troops, the queue and starving.

• I have not been benefited by any bug, because I have to pay for it with my time and money? Why not erase all the troops that have been removed using bugs? It is very outraged and in disagreement with this decision, we should delete all of them.

• I agree.

We should all erase, and that they eat the beta server themselves, because exposed plans, movements and orders of important foundations, started moves, all cards raised and the work and effort of many days, critical days in the game thrown to the toilet for negligence in the management of the system and resolution of problems ... it is a shame !!

Adulterate the game in that way, throwing effort and time invested hurts more than the one we take for fools, and that is saying a lot.

PD: And over 200 euros non-refundable in other servers ... you can put it where the back loses its chaste name, the shame of a shameful management is not hidden after that, but trying to improve every day, and avoiding mistreating users as you do .

• Did someone forget to tell you guys this was a BETA SERVER?

It is expected to reveal problems, and you're supposed to accept it.

If you don't want bugs... don't join a BETA!