Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback

• i will delete too, and i courage you, do it the same thing, it is the most awful and unfair thing i've seen, playing our time and money for some cheatings player

I don´t remember any server, I don´t remember any account, I don´t even know who i am...

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• I will delete too, Sure its a Beta but i don’t wanna Spend 6 days again for a dead Server.

Adv spawn is a lot of fun, in my opinion a good thing to Speed it up.

Huns are deffinly to op for these Kind of Game.

Was a good thing to get some exp. But Overall the Game is dead.

Kind regards

Steven_Seagull

• IN MY 11 YEARS playing Travian..... I have never ever seen something like YOURS roll back. This IS NOT FUNNY

- ok we all been hit by this...and we get money back.... and compensasions..... BUT WHAT about the hours we have spent ?

• Bugs are bugs, but simply lost week is week of life. Dont believe that it would not be solved another way.

And if rollback, server must stopped immediately - till rollback.

• That moment when CBT P2W'ers are upset.

Let's hope rollback will succeed, not the way like in last year TT.

Even tho, people who've noticed that and abused it, obviously will be let free, because whoever had that many troops were donors :D

• Did someone forget to tell you guys this was a BETA SERVER?

It is expected to reveal problems, and you're supposed to accept it.

If you don't want bugs... don't join a BETA!

Eyy babe, I know what a beta is, I am currently a beta tester in three different games, in the past I was support in two different virtual environments, and I have played some beta of travian already, I assume failures, I assume errors, what is not acceptable is to adulterate the heading like this, people's work and tactical effort

But you know, bugs are corrected, you work with respect to users, the client, in addition to that, if you do a 5-day rollback, you cancel all 5-day operations, in the middle of a game it doesn't matter, at critical times, beginnings of foundations, artifacts in server ww, blueprints, ww, you can't do that, because you adulterate the whole game, but also, if you cancel 4 or 5 days of play, you do it with everything, not only with the game, but do not refund the money invested those days, only what is convenient for you, to have the money seized and kidnapped players who cannot move their gold to another domain ... do you want it to continue ?, because we can talk about money if so you want it, having invested money in a game and now the game canceling those operations can earn more money because others buy more expensive things, or avoiding operations that a different player had done, that is called a scam, not beta, ok?

So, that they keep their 800x800 beta with 200 players, keeping a server with zero benefits, with costs of a live game, nobody is going to laugh at me, and even less they will cheat or steal 5 working days in organization, personal effort and time of my life, It is a shame that a company treats its customers and services it provides!!

And we will also see, as the thing ends, because the legislation in force in Germany, has certain guidelines regarding business actions when there is money involved and this type of scams in services paid and not provided, why someone likewise decides that it’s important that you don’t get bullied.

25188f5610a3119c2837c164a117358b.gif a74e33b87f5551d622be35f2c1f8864b.gif 25188f5610a3119c2837c164a117358b.gif

CMcNf7D

Post was edited 2 times, last by VASSAGO ().

• hello as far as I realized, all the buildings go back to the way they were on August 14

I do not agree and feel impaired, I do not want to see the buildings that are already evolving and the structure of the account being affected.

I completely disagree and if this happens I will delete my account.

I know they want to give 200 gold to make up, but I don't want the gold I want my account as it is

This is more like a joke and one does not look at the effort of each one, for me it is a lack of respect.

• What is 200 gold going to do.. we are losing more than that... as little as the production of the fields is, going back a week is a killer... especially the players with croppers, the amount of troops trained, troops upgraded in the Smithy.. 200 gold is not going to cover the lost.. what about the time we spent working hard on all this... this is terrible... or either leave the game the way it is or restart the whole game after you fix the bugs...

• While I agree that I do not want a rollback on my account, and having lived through all the rollbacks on the TT, I have to agree that in order to make it fair to ALL players, its best to reset it to before the issue occurred.
    Put yourself in the other player's shoes. How would you feel if a neighbor all of a sudden got a massive amount of troops they weren't supposed to have, and they used those troops to raid your villages dry, knock down your wall, and destroy your buildings, wouldn't you want that all back?

TG most likely can remove the troops from the player's accounts, but they most likely cannot return all the stolen resources, and repair the damages done to other accounts.

Lossed time spent is valuable, yes its a beta server, but doing right to those who were wronged is the best option for fair game play.

• While I agree that I do not want a rollback on my account, and having lived through all the rollbacks on the TT, I have to agree that in order to make it fair to ALL players, its best to reset it to before the issue occurred.
    Put yourself in the other player's shoes. How would you feel if a neighbor all of a sudden got a massive amount of troops they weren't supposed to have, and they used those troops to raid your villages dry, knock down your wall, and destroy your buildings, wouldn't you want that all back?

Those were my shoes. It seems some, if not all, of our top raiders have been using this bug to get massive amounts of troops. Not very fun when you can be pulped from 2 fields away and it would take half your alliance to defend you.

• Dear Travian developers.

I spend all my live playing travian, I really like this game and I spend a lot of money. Since I'm playing the beta version I've seen a lot of bugs that dont make de game fair.

In tester servers of kingdoms they give 350 gold each week. I dont think you are doing the things right.

Probably the game with x2 speed can be more exiting. Start thinking for the player not for your pocket please or you will loose more players

fripe6w.pngCopia-de-firma-guapis.jpg

Buena caza y largas lunas

• If you have an error with the troops, what should be restarted is only the troops, not the accounts.

It will harm many people who have not even used the Hospital yet

This is a tremendous injustice because no one pays the lost hours to raise the bill

• Did someone forget to tell you guys this was a BETA SERVER?

It is expected to reveal problems, and you're supposed to accept it.

If you don't want bugs... don't join a BETA!

Sorry, I don't agree what you say so. It true this server is a BETA tester but devs should not use this as an excuse to rollback the game. As I know, this server has a lot of problem from the beginning of the games. For example, negative resources on crop on both second and third village (you need to send you hero to solve the problem). Task problem, where some player can't receive complete task (devs give a rollback on the task complete and had make a problem to those player that has Seattle they fourth village. Where the have problem on complete the task on train three settle that they already complete but can't get the rewards because you need to train it again). But all this problem can be solved and do in time.

But when the server rollback the game, you time and afford are waste. The 200 gold that will be given is not good enough to the time and afford you give in this server. ((Why?) this server speed is 1x so you need time to build a building and troops. Resources productions is very slow and you need to ride other to get more resources. When the rollback happen, all you afford and time is wasted. 200 gold can't give you any resources and afford. It only can use to spend up build. But there is no point to speed up, because there is no resources to used).

So this rollback is killing the joy, time and afford to all the player...

The solution for the bug is, you just fix and delete the troop that has bug problem. No need to rollback. Just let the player enjoy they game....

Don't do like final TT last year...

It very annoying and lost interest to continue the game....

• So what I don't get is how come you (Travian) get to re-book the gold purchases? I don't know about other players, but my gold spending is directly underpinned to how the game, my account, the region, etc is/are going.

In other words, you will never be able to recreate the exact same conditions where I decided to buy that gold. For example: If I knew there were players roaming with way too many troops, maybe I would have not spent MY MONEY in your gold.

You cannot have your cake and also eat it. You already take advantage of testing products on paying customers! Gosh, any other industry pays their customers to test their product. You not only get that for free from us, but you have the blatant face (for not saying sassy) to charge us top dollar within your server testing.

If you have people who have studied Economics within your team, tell them to educate the rest of you on the concept of Opportunity Cost, that way you will see that even if you give gold for free, you will never come near compensating us.

Do the right thing by your loyal customers: Reimburse the funds you took....and I don't mean you give us a voucher, I mean RETURN my money to my bank account.

I get it, you got it wrong with the server therefore a rollback is needed.... now RETURN THE MONEY.

WTH6cb8.png?2

Post was edited 1 time, last by ZIKA ().

• My feedback regards Codex Beta.

I'm playing travian since 2007.. Classic, Fire & Sand, Pandora, Kingdoms, TT and etc. Tested multiple Beta servers as well. When I've heard of special server coming up due 15th Anniversary, I've got so excited. Although - huge excitement comes with huge disappointment

Where to begin... Bugs... I know it's beta.. but seriously.. can you seriously call it Beta?
    *Second and third village do not give expected production / nor population despite resource fields lvl 5

That's the basic bug - which could of been identified within 12 minutes.. I'm just wondering if you've even bothered to test it at all - or just dumped it to the players like a dry bone for the dogs?

I hope you do realize that your game is based on a strategy and calculations. So how the hell we can test and prepare for the real servers in September, when:

*recourse income is negative

*troops are not coming back from adventures

*tasks are missing or not giving rewards..

You'll say: Hold on, its BETA. I know its beta..

So instead of doing this pointless rollback of 1 week, which actually won't make any difference (as game was ruined from day 1) - MAKE A FULL restart...

Also, are you paying any attention to the feedback from community? Don't you see the anger and disappointment from the most of the players aka YOUR CUSTOMERS?

If you haven't noticed - every year servers are having less and less players. If you'll continue messing up with players like you did with this BETA.. your "free to play game" won't survive..

By the way - its out of the topic related to the codex, or maybe not.. What's the point of having so many servers? I think most of the players would rather have fewer servers with more players than 10 servers with 500 accounts in each or less..

Looking at the calendar - there are 25 upcoming Codex servers.. do we really need so many? For example: Japan.. last 5 servers in Japan had up to 400 accounts.. some only 200 accounts.. of which half inactive i guess? So what's the point?
    Reduce amount of servers and invest more time to our feedbacks.. improve the game... keep it alive..

Peace...