Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback

• Did someone forget to tell you guys this was a BETA SERVER?

It is expected to reveal problems, and you're supposed to accept it.

If you don't want bugs... don't join a BETA!

Do not confuse the term beta with beta test. Is not the same. In beta test if you risk changing everything every 5 min or every day, and even to close the server without prior notice. But A beta where you can (and you have to do it if you want to play in normal conditions) spend your own money in addition to your time. It is not a test. And it is. Well, it should be free and equal.

• According to the rollback statement Closed Beta: Rollback, the troops that were in motion should be in the villages of origin, it turns out that I have troops in motion that I have not sent today, which prevents me from entering vacation mode, prior to deletion, which indicates that I can't do it because I bought gold recently, which is uncertain because at least 10 days ago, and they lament that there are fewer and fewer players, if they treat those who remain that are missed? Do you know how to do your job? if they depended on my decision, they would all be swelling the unemployed lists, thanks for nothing.

Miembro Nº 1 del Lobby Pro creación de Talleres Gigantescos

Miembro Nº 2 del Lobby Pro creación de Almacenes y Graneros Demoníacos

• iSmokeWeeed

Money in their pockets.. more servers.. more auctions etc.. more actual cash being spent it is their cashcow and they are milking it

I disagree. They would make more money from 1 large server than from 10 small ones:

Actually 10 servers with 1000 players in each won't generate more cash flow than 1 server with 10,000 players. Due fact that competition boosts item prices at auctions, where players are forced to buy more gold -> exchange it to the silver.

Look at TT or some large servers. Gladiator helmet is going round for 100k silver+, if I recall one TT server sold first Glad Helmet for 760k gold. I don't think that someone from server with 200 people would spend even 10k silver.. There is no need for that - as there is no competition

Its about quality, not quantity :)

• Language is a problem. I bet these 400 account on Japanese server is completely lost market if they remove the domain. Reducing frequency of servers may not be a big issue with veteran players but hard to attract newbies to a server a month away.

• -Quick start - what's wrong with that? Do you prefer to have one village and wait whole week for resources? after 1 week with protection being removed - you'll have way more fun than during classic server.

-Limitation is perfect, otherwise if you'll register one hour after server start u wont get any crops.

-Limitation of using the map, are you trying to compare with WW type servers? its same like trying to compare basketball vs football.

-The adventures give rubbish? How many adventures you've completed? If only 10 - then obviously u wont get any weapons

I just gave my feedback :)

• Something is wrong with the wheat production. After the roll back, I was at +515 wheat production, trained 20 ponies. I went grocery shopping and when I came back I was at -535 wheat production. I trained 20 more ponies and 20 infantry, went out side for 1 hour when I came back my wheat production is negative -385 so it is not working right.. Anyone having this issue?

Post was edited 2 times, last by wishbone ().

• I didn't like the Button to "Village" and "Buildings" as a "alternate mode". Cause sometimes i'm at Buildings.. click on Map.. then i want to go back to Buildings, but there's only Village button.. So a must click twice.. This annoy cause make me lose time and it happens a lot. And i don't want put a NEW Link on my Link List just causa that issue that before was better.

• I didn't like the Button to "Village" and "Buildings" as a "alternate mode". Cause sometimes i'm at Buildings.. click on Map.. then i want to go back to Buildings, but there's only Village button.. So a must click twice.. This annoy cause make me lose time and it happens a lot. And i don't want put a NEW Link on my Link List just causa that issue that before was better.

Just click the green X at the top right of the popup window.

• ok... you should remove your restriction on time to delete.. your rollback may have sorted out some of your issues but it has destroyed the game for many more...

Two comments for future specials:

1)You are listed as a multi-million dollar company... spend the money on testing and retesting to develop a proper beta version before you release it to your paying public.

2) If you mess up to the extent that you have to do a roll back, roll back to the start of the server.. if you were playing cards and you asked for a show of hands, you wouldn't redeal them in the next hand.

Shame.. I was looking forward to this one

• A new concurrence are emerging. Travian Games just will respect more their players when they start to lose their place in market. Just wait for it.

• There is a little problem with the map.

Severals players dont see some natares on the map, but others see it. It doesnt a problem of cache or mobile conection.

Take note, please