Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback

• Is there any way, within the rules of the game, to get rid of this most annoying feature? I would gladly pay TG a little extra to make this guy go away.

If the village is last village of the acc you cant remove it, if its not last you can destroy it with catapults easily.

• I think people can misuse the Advanced Start feature where any person can get settle 2 new villages with each village having pop of ~100.

Take this scenario. An person is frustrated with an alliance. He saw that the alliance A controls a region narrowly like say Delphi (which is a small region), like it has 4100 pop out of 8000 pop of an area.

Now this person logs in and creates 20 different accounts and create an alliance B. He settles 2 villages each from that account in the Delphi region. As soon as he does that region pop increases to 8000 + 2*100*20 = 12000. The alliance A loses control of the region as it 4100/12000 = 34%. Then he gets himself banned either by complaining himself or someone else complaining about him. So all the accounts are banned. Now no one can attack these 40 villages. They can't even cata them.

Now alliance A has to increase their population to 8001 to take control of the region. (4100 + 3901)/ (12000+3900) = 8000/15900 = ~51%

This is very difficult to do initially and alliance will not be able to do for a week or so. So the alliance has lost 7-10 days of VP.

I think admin have to create a rule where a banned player shouldn't be counted in the region's pop. Or the banned player will have their village deleted if they are found to be misusing the Advanced Start feature.

• It's solved. Two last years it never counted banned accounts to the region pop / statistics.

Xaero, VaDa92, Ten s Kytarou, Ten bez kytary, Ti boží a já, Třešínky

• i attacked with 1200 ceasaris and my hero and i had no losses as you can see on the screen below

can you please tell me why i lost 100 ceasaris?

because only 1100 are coming back as you can see

• i attacked with 1200 ceasaris and my hero and i had no losses as you can see on the screen below

can you please tell me why i lost 100 ceasaris?

because only 1100 are coming back as you can see

The village had 400 traps and 400 caesaris dropped in them. A successful attack frees the prisoners but 25% of the trapped troops are lost, so you lost 100 caesaris. It is said in the Information section.

• Hi,

I am having issue. That in this server you have to have 3 villages to build 4th village. but here I had 3 villages then 1 was destroyed by a player. Now I am unable to build any village in any region. This is illogical I guess. It always say - you need 3 villages to settle here

This happens if I want to build village on 9c or 15c spot.

Thanks,

Mr. X

• Your first two settled villas must be noncroppers. You’re only allowed to settle a cropper on 4th villa. This is an intended result for this birthday special. Though I understand the frustration if you felt you had fulfilled the requirement already.

..And that is the Final Word.