Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• Yes, to receive the reward. But you can do the building before and as soon as the task is unlocked you can claim immediatelly the reward.

• Level 7 only. There are two tasks visible so residence 10 will pop up alongside with level 8 fields.

That's better - as lvl 8 fields is a huge impact to early settlement.. almost a killer..

To clarify -> building level 7 All fields will unlock:

LVL 5 Main Building

Then Residence 1

Then view culture points

and finally residence lvl 10

Although - I've thought that resource fields and inside town quests are not related to each other (are independent).. Is it something new from codex or im mixing something up?

Thanks!

• Not sure if that's intended but it doesn't show who you're raiding/scouting at the moment

attached an image from other server for refference

Images

• pasted-from-clipboard.png
  • for me it does.

maybe you looked at the map from a different village?

9ad12aa6eac8e256ca64761548716cf5.png

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• We published it last week, it is available here: Travian: Codex Victoria
    Could you be more precise and tell us which task you receive that are not in the list?

EDIT: I forward your message to our Game Design and we are currently looking at the issue. The list on the forum is the correct one

UPDATE 15:19 - We found out some error in the internal document we received to create the list, the list will be updated in the next hours.

So the list will be updated to the list we got after reset last monday or list on forum was already right? I am confused

• To the team.. I remember similar issues with upgrades to game play a few years ago.. would it help at all if the players experiencing problems stated which browser or operating system they were using?

• I need help on my account I have a few days of mibusovu grain consumption, although there is also the number of troops and in the village shows me millions of soldiers

• Two issues in last session:

1) the hero is not visible in the village's rally point, while th hero icon reports that it is in home village; the hero will not leave for 'adventure' as well...

2) the army did not return from the raid; the reports showed successful raids, but none of the soldiers appeared in village - no reinforcements are shown as well... :(

• Two issues in last session:

1) the hero is not visible in the village's rally point, while th hero icon reports that it is in home village; the hero will not leave for 'adventure' as well...

2) the army did not return from the raid; the reports showed successful raids, but none of the soldiers appeared in village - no reinforcements are shown as well... Cruel :(

Some more info: the "lost troops" and vanished hero still consume crop: they are reported in "on the way" section of crop balance list. But no reinforcements/attacks are shown in rally point.

• Hi guys….my hero is disappeared O_O help please :D:D

he tells me that the hero is in the village but he is not there

Nick in game: xXDeviLManIta

17/08/2019 - 13:41 o clock

the hero was given back to me.

Don't ask me how but now it's in the village :D