Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• Please write to Game Support so they can take a look at on what happned.

I have written to support with similar case about report where in battle result some troops are missing:

"Before battle its 5450, but casualties + wounded = 3270+380=3650. Where is another 1800 (5450-3650) Ash Wardens?"

My own guesses this is because of amount of wounded troops does not work correctly for reinforcements, but answers of the support make no sense for me. I couldn't decode them :)

Support:

Me:

What does this mean "survived uninjured"? How they manage to survive, if everyone should be dead after the attack?

Support

Not everyone dies during an attack if there is enough defence.

• Here is a nice example of such crappy battle report.

Another recent problem is very slow update for top10 of the week stats. It could take up to half an hour for top10 stats to update. Its really annoying, when after good operation you couldn't check fresh results for top10 attackers and defenders of the week and need to wait.

• Here is a nice example of such crappy battle report.

Another recent problem is very slow update for top10 of the week stats. It could take up to half an hour for top10 stats to update. Its really annoying, when after good operation you couldn't check fresh results for top10 attackers and defenders of the week and need to wait.

You forgot to circle the whole "wounded" line for Roman troops: It shows the bandage but nothing is listed as wounded :D

..And that is the Final Word.

• Upgrade indicators (coloured circles) dont work correctly after last update. Colour of circles stays the same after upgrade to new level is ordered, even if there are not enough resources.

For example, I have ordered a new level for iron mine, there are left only 725 lumber in warehouse, but circles still are green.

It annoys when you press these green circles and see a message, that you dont have enough resources.

• è normale che durante la pausa natalizia mi siano morte tante truppe ?

Is it normal that many troops died during the Christmas break?

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ridder Huma: english translation added ().

970x250_5Tribes.png