Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• Second village - the crop and production fields are 5th level, while the actual production is from 0 level...

This issue is known, thank you for the report. You can read known issues here.

//Ameno

• Is it normal that some quest like “build warehouse” can be done for each village i have?

From what I know we have several quests like "Build warehouse" separately for 1st and 2nd village. So, it's normal.

Ameno

Server ts19: Vanpanza-Gemina

Server ts20: Vanpanza-ZugZwang

• it is very terrible "502 bad gateway"

the game too heavy, it loading very slow, about 5-10 seconds

interface a bit confusing.......

the rest of it i will add later, my settler not yet reach new destination

• Second and third village do not give expected production despite resource fields lvl 5 -> devs currently working on that

Workaround on this is to transfer your hero to those villages. The additional resources from the hero triggers the change

• When you are collecting the iron in hero tab. It shows incorrect numbers on how many reaources there will be in the wharehouse everytime.

Also cant get the adventure notification to disappear.

Thats just in 5min of playing.

Thic

• When I try to get in the game with all fields completed and the join key listed it will not start the game. It will not let me in.

I am losing valuable time

Please, contact support, this issue needs to be looked at individually.

//Ameno

• Hi all. I updated my post about known workaround for most pressing issues. The rest has been forwarded.

Ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• If you don't fix the production issue for 2nd and 3rd villages it won't matter, because people (including me) will quit. I now have 2 villages on zero crop

Here some temporary workarounds for the most annoying issues:

• Contextual help cannot be closed-> workaround: temporarily disable contextual help in game options
    • Second and third village do not give expected production despite resource fields lvl 5 -> devs currently working on that. Suggested (and confirmed) workaround from players: transfer your hero to those villages. The additional resources from the hero triggers the change.
    • Аpplying resource rewards from hero inventory can overflow storage, and thus result in losing resources -> workaround: please check thoroughly how many resources you want to move before performing action.
  • and with

Here some temporary workarounds for the most annoying issues:

• Contextual help cannot be closed-> workaround: temporarily disable contextual help in game options
    • Second and third village do not give expected production despite resource fields lvl 5 -> devs currently working on that. Suggested (and confirmed) workaround from players: transfer your hero to those villages. The additional resources from the hero triggers the change.
    • Аpplying resource rewards from hero inventory can overflow storage, and thus result in losing resources -> workaround: please check thoroughly how many resources you want to move before performing action.

and what with lag?will be resolved?