Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• Can we do an edit to the forum that players must answer trivia questions on the changes and known issues before anyone is allowed to post?

PLEASE EVERYONE READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS.

They will answer 99% of your questions.

The lag will resolve itself over time. Be patient. The server is really user heavy right now with everyone on and registering, plus with devs working and making edits in the background without taking the game offline. Patience is a virtue.

• Why cant i settle at 15 crops?

It has been stated from the beginning that we can't settle our first 6 immigrants at 9c or 15c village.

"You'll already own 6 Settlers and enough CP to settle 2 additional villages

• Note: 9c and 15c cannot be settled with the first 6 Settlers"

Read more on this thread

• please read previous posts ... the lag will not 'resolve itself over time'. It has been posted that it is due to a hardware issue and the Devs are working on it

• please read previous posts ... the lag will not 'resolve itself over time'. It has been posted that it is due to a hardware issue and the Devs are working on it

I wasn't clear. I meant that it will be taken care of. It won't just happen magically. The Devs will need to do work to upgrade the server and hardware and back end stuff. I meant that it will not happen in the next couple of minutes so we need to just deal with it for now.

• Why cant i settle at 15 crops?

Because you can't even read basic server informations.

you will own already 6 Settler and enough CP to settle 2 additional villages

• ⚠️ Note: 9c and 15c cannot be settled with the first 6 settlers
  • The quest to build level 7 warehouse does not specificaly state that it has to be completed in the spawn village, like for instance the iron mine to level 6 quest. Building the warehouse to level 7 in my second town did however not gain me completion of the quest. This is confusing, since I was able to complete the build barracks quest by building it in my senond town. Building it that high without getting the quest reward for doing so is going to set me back quite a bit.

This is the wording of the quest:

"Upgrade your warehouse to prepare yourself for settling a new village. Your current storage capacity won't be enough soon to afford the required buildings and settlers"

Since I did not need to build the required buildings and settlers in my spawn, this really needs to be rewritten.

Also the quest should really state quite clearly if they can only be completed in the spawn village, if that is how it is intended for them to work.

• Hi all. I updated my post about known workaround for most pressing issues. The rest has been forwarded.

I've also confirmed that changing hero to new village triggers [what seems to be] the correct rss production AND population