Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• You will raise the productions in 2 and 3 settlements as you add the bonus of gold coins and transfer the hero to village No. 2 as reinforcement.

• A question on the Task Overview.

If I display the task list, I see headings of:

Battle

New Village

Economy

World

New Village shows a total of 17 (seventeen) available tasks. Is this correct ? I don't want to spend a load of resources getting a lvl 5 field to lvl 6 to unlock some more if it's a bug and there's only 4 or 5

• I completely unlike hate and even stronger that you guys made one button for resource / city view it's really anoying to say the least. I would really like to see that changed honestly xD

Behold the glory behold the wonder, What we have made shall not be torn asunder, Such vast achievement stone and papyrus, Beneath the gaze of Isis and Osiris, Land of majesty, Where the heavens smile, Jewel of history shining, By the Nile

• I can't watch the advertisements for the 25% shorter building time. it always freezes on the black videoscreen until i go back. On my com5 account it works so it shouldnt be because of my software.

• Ok so far ...so bad ... haha, well it is a Beta, but hey guys, thought this was already announced back in January 2018, working on this for 8 months and wow...

Settled my 2nd village, same problem as all of us, village in crop negative then I settle my 3rd village, again, production is not ok but I check the population of my 3rd of village and surprise surprise...2 inhabitants !!! instead of 95 !

Well, let's hope that the programmers fix this soon!

Good to see you all

Omega-2.gifDvNZvTU.gif

Servers destacados:

Omega&Co [Fire & Sand x3] - [AC-DC] Récord Macro Arietera Egipcia - Link a Macro

Meliodas [Path to Pandora x2] - [OTAKU] Top 1 off Gobal

Meliodas [Codex Victoria x1] - [OTAKU]

Ganador Destacado Comunidad Hispana de Travian 2019

Mirmis, M&M, Mirmidones, SAN, CNT, LINCE, SOA, P.A, Minions, FX, XDH 18/19, UNVEN, FL 6, ML-HISP, ADNL (Francés), BSG (Mundial)

• but if the village far far away? =) i think its not normal

Everyone plays as they think. I did as I wrote and now I have normal productions and the hero returned to the village no. 1.

• This is about leveling the fields to lvl 6, the picture shows lvl 1 instad of lvl 5.

The production is that low , you have to wait 5 hours before you can lvl 1 field.

The bonus you get is far to low.

• Production per hour:
    Production bonus for lumber Lumber: ‭15‬
    Production bonus for clay Clay: ‭11‬
    Production bonus for iron Iron: ‭19‬
    Production bonus for crop Crop: ‭−‭84‬‬

‭+‭25‬%‬

i go in red and i have no army, please a solution