Travian: Codex Victoria - Report issues

• lol most people here are just sad they are missing out on them special resssssss

worst part about this is that i only now noticed that if you do 3 villas... its hard to get to 4th villa CP

I missed a whole lot of resources because my 6 settlers came back because other settlers were quicker, thats how i lost al lot of resourses because my warehouse en granery were not big enough. And right now again 3 settlers are coming back but i'm not crying.

Its part of the game, aspecialy in a beta version.

• 1) I missed the resources from the mission "use settlers". It was not showed to me to use.

2) The "trick window" cannot be closed.

• 1) I missed the resources from the mission "use settlers". It was not showed to me to use.

2) The "trick window" cannot be closed.

1) All reward from task/adventure/quest goes into hero inventory.

2) What "trick window"?

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• I missed a whole lot of resources because my 6 settlers came back because other settlers were quicker, thats how i lost al lot of resourses because my warehouse en granery were not big enough. And right now again 3 settlers are coming back but i'm not crying.

Its part of the game, aspecialy in a beta version.

i agree that everyone should be expecting issues ... but think about it this way... if u do build strieght to 3rd villa fast... and the other 2 are far away... ur missing 10+ hours of resources from lvl 5 fields so u would be missing more then 1k resources per hour...
    meaning after 10 hours i will have lost 20k resources compared to the 3k resources u lost .... =/

• i agree that everyone should be expecting issues ... but think about it this way... if u do build strieght to 3rd villa fast... and the other 2 are far away... ur missing 10+ hours of resources from lvl 5 fields so u would be missing more then 1k resources per hour...
    meaning after 10 hours i will have lost 20k resources compared to the 3k resources u lost .... =/

So, i am going to mis al that to couse my settlers had a 6 hours walk and now they have to walk back another 6 hours and than tommorow another 6. Damn, i'm going to mis a lot! Now you made me cry. :(

• i agree that everyone should be expecting issues ... but think about it this way... if u do build strieght to 3rd villa fast... and the other 2 are far away... ur missing 10+ hours of resources from lvl 5 fields so u would be missing more then 1k resources per hour...

now not only that u lost 20k resources from building far away u also lost 78 crop X2 an hour so thats another 1.5k resources lost
    + you lose the resources you could have otherwise made with that 20k resources
    + you lose the CP you could have produced in that timeframe... so yeah... beta is cool and all... but that is why my only request is that we get remimbursed for lost ress

• So, i am going to mis al that to couse my settlers had a 6 hours walk and now they have to walk back another 6 hours and than tommorow another 6. Damn, i'm going to mis a lot! Now you made me cry. :(

lol then that is a risk that people make....
    last comx server i kept sending to arties and every arti i sent to, was taken 10-30 min before i landed...
    so i produced about 80k eaters for naught.... half of them in big barracks...

the price we pay, in order to recieve the best prizes... sometimes it pays off... others we fall in bigger debt for no reason...

• lol then that is a risk that people make....
    last comx server i kept sending to arties and every arti i sent to, was taken 10-30 min before i landed...
    so i produced about 80k eaters for naught.... half of them in big barracks...

the price we pay, in order to recieve the best prizes... sometimes it pays off... others we fall in bigger debt for no reason...

i know, but playing a beta and finding all those faults (don't know if that is te correct word) is also a risk you take, Therefore .....I already told you that. ;)

• if i upgraded my resourced in my 3rd villa before i upgraded in my 2nd settled village does that mean that i will not be getting the resources from the task until i finish the resources in 2nd villa first?

or can you guys make a workaround... (im trying to focus on my 3rd settled village bec of res production)

• Dear Sir,

Really need your help

in that data, I should have 345 crop production per hour.

And this is the resume in my Resource viewer. And the worst, I still have 1227 crop in my hero's inventory. I wanna use 200. After I click OK, no crop adding in my granary. :(

I need your help soon, since I can't build anything without crop.

Thank you.

• i dont think the resources and the buildings should use the same button, a lot of players just want to refresh his actual tab and its annoying to have to change it or press F5

• If you reinforce and change you hero's home village to your new village, it will fix the bug for resource production amounts.

If you are trying to use resources in your hero's inventory, they will go towards the village your hero is from, not the village that you have selected.

• Oh yeah i remember now , some quests rewards can`t be collected , i have tested this version of graphics before , and it seems it needs to be reported individually. Most of my alliances mates on other server also noticed the quest rewards issue.

Veteran and Professional Player Since Year 2004 :evil:

5th time adding Gold. :saint:

Cheers

Jerry,Takeshi,Zax is always here!!! 8)

• my 2nd and 3rd village crops minus -67 and -72, very terrible

and the resources are not right, all below 20 production per hours, despite all resources fields +5